World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the second one is probably right lol. That man seems to have been around the WWE block so many times.

Maybe that's why he really went - there weren't any other divas left! Not sure I get the appeal there either.

Also, SHINY NEW THREAD! :D:cool:
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,760
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Maybe that's why he really went - there weren't any other divas left! Not sure I get the appeal there either.

Also, SHINY NEW THREAD! :D:cool:

There can't have been many left he hasn't lol. Maybe he went after Stephanie and she turned him down :o that's it, I've uncovered the reason he left :p

Don't see the appeal where lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There can't have been many left he hasn't lol. Maybe he went after Stephanie and she turned him down :o that's it, I've uncovered the reason he left :p

Don't see the appeal where lol

I don't see the appeal of CM Punk to the degree that he had women falling over themselves to sleep with him.
    Forum Member
    I don't see the appeal of CM Punk to the degree that he had women falling over themselves to sleep with him.

Yeah he's a good looking fella (not wolverine sideburns stylee) but he's not that good looking for all the women he's (allegedly) been with in WWE. He's either very rich or a great lay lol.
    Forum Member
    There are reports Bo Dallas was injured at last nights live event in a triple threat match with Miz and Ziggler.

There's also been reports that because the top NXT talents have been working the main show circuit, NXT's live events have been working with lesser stars which hasn't been going down well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard about that Bo injury. Hopefully it's not too serious because that would be horrible bad luck just as he's getting into his first proper feud.
    Forum Member
    RAW's Five Point Preview
    • Lesnar vs Cena: Face-To-Face With Fate
    • Orton vs Jericho: Is The Legend Of Y2J In Danger?
    • Bella: Brawl in the family
    • Does The Miz need a spa day?
    • Rollins vs Reigns: Curb (Stomp) your enthusiasm

Looking forward to 2, 4 and 5 most. 1 has a little bit of interest but not much, only interest has come from Cena and Heyman's mic work last week.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RAW's Five Point Preview
    • Lesnar vs Cena: Face-To-Face With Fate
    • Orton vs Jericho: Is The Legend Of Y2J In Danger?
    • Bella: Brawl in the family
    • Does The Miz need a spa day?
    • Rollins vs Reigns: Curb (Stomp) your enthusiasm

Looking forward to 2, 4 and 5 most. 1 has a little bit of interest but not much, only interest has come from Cena and Heyman's mic work last week.

I'm only interested in point 1 because of Brock Lesnar being there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The booking of Cena has been horrible in the last few weeks. At the last PPV, he took the most comprehensive defeat of his career and it's been practically no-sold to the extent that you wouldn't even think it had happened if you just watched Raw.
    Forum Member
    The booking of Cena has been horrible in the last few weeks. At the last PPV, he took the most comprehensive defeat of his career and it's been practically no-sold to the extent that you wouldn't even think it had happened if you just watched Raw.

Yep they haven't done a good job of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On this date (September 15th) in WWE History:

1998 (Raw Taping): Jacqueline defeated Sable to win the reinstated (vacant) WWE Women's Championship.
    2003 (Raw): Jerry Lawler defeated Al Snow.
    2008 (Raw): Chris Jericho defeated CM Punk to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
    2009 (Smackdown Taping): Batista defeated Chris Jericho.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree FMKK, I guess I can understand CM Punk and Maria though both being from Illinois.

I just realized Maria is still FWE Women's Champion and is currently on 779 days. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched the new episode of Total Divas:
    I enjoyed the Nikki Bella and John Cena drama again.

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella however bore me.
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I agree FMKK, I guess I can understand CM Punk and Maria though both being from Illinois.

I just realized Maria is still FWE Women's Champion and is currently on 779 days. :o

Jesus Christ she's making Cena look poorly booked in comparison :p

ETA: looking up the promotion, they apparently only hold a show every four months.

John Morrison won his title in June 2013 and Paul London in February of the same year. Their tag champions have held the belts since October 2012 and were the inaugural champions lol.
  • AlferdPackerAlferdPacker Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ she's making Cena look poorly booked in comparison :p

ETA: looking up the promotion, they apparently only hold a show every four months.

John Morrison won his title in June 2013 and Paul London in February of the same year. Their tag champions have held the belts since October 2012 and were the inaugural champions lol.

Yeah unless its a major Indy promotion i wouldnt look to much into Title Reigns.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paul london still wrestles?
    Forum Member
    Yep he's actually working a show for ICW in Glasgow with Brian Kendrick next month.
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt tonight will be half as good as this.

http://youtu.be/h8BFr0XpQ1s
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »
    I doubt tonight will be half as good as this.

http://youtu.be/h8BFr0XpQ1s

:cool:

Brock's awesome.

Yeah I doubt it'll be as good as that moment on Raw tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    holly louise

Like I say, I can't believe he's outselling everybody else combined. I can believe he's the #1 merch seller without a doubt but not to that extent. And then there are morons that say "Cena isn't best for business". Creatively that is probably true but best for actual business, he surely is.

I agree on their need to build new stars and have said in the past they've failed. But your comment also got me thinking, did they create many new stars between the likes of Austin, Trip, Angle, Rock and the rise of Cena, Orton, Batista and Edge in the mid 00s? I'm talking literally WWE made them a star (or they became a star in WWE) as opposed to the Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Booker types that were already known from WCW.

I guess what I'm asking is have WWE always had the problem where they find a batch of new guys and then rest on their asses and ride them as far as they can or is it a relatively recent thing since the Cena, Edge, Orton generation?

how can u say cena is best for business are u thick..hes only siccessful becuz vince have him pg tv and only kids n women like him thats not succes..stop tryin make out hea better than he is he is cancer on the wrestling business terminal cancer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I would even be tempted to have Bryan win the Rumble, have HHH make him defend his shot in the Chamber and he wins that against the odds, really give him super momentum going into Mania and then have Brock beat him and carry on his reign of terror even longer.

no bryan needs to take the title back and have a long run with it..lesnar needs to drop it to bryan as soon as hes back..all the fans got screwed out of bryan bein champion and he should have it
  • JamesCattonJamesCatton Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Can I ask a quick question, to anyone in the know...

Raw is a 3 hour show. On catch up TV, Sky have Raw on demand but it is only ~90 minutes long. Even without commercials, surely they can't cram all of the 3hr Raw into an hour and a half? Do they miss content out? Is it important stuff? Ta!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask a quick question, to anyone in the know...

Raw is a 3 hour show. On catch up TV, Sky have Raw on demand but it is only ~90 minutes long. Even without commercials, surely they can't cram all of the 3hr Raw into an hour and a half? Do they miss content out? Is it important stuff? Ta!

There's a two hour repeat on Thursdays I think, so that's probably the one that Sky are carrying on catch-up. I highly doubt that you're missing much with that one because there's always so much filler to make up the three hours. I wouldn't lose any sleep if I missed an Adam Rose match anyway! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest from Lords of Pain:
    - PWInsider has confirmed my earlier report on Ric Flair missing WWE NXT Takeover due to being hospitalized in Georgia. They note that Flair had a medical situation last week that led to several minor surgeries. The medical problems were described as "not life threatening."

Flair was booked for this week's SmackDown tapings and the Night of Champions pay-per-view on Sunday but now will likely not be making those appearances.

WWE is expected to make an official announcement on Flair's health through their website today.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_on_Why_Ric_Flair_Missed_WWE_NXT_Takeover_WWE_to_Make_Announcement_This_Week.html#etuUhAPd6ZkpxsiW.99

Hopefully Ric Flair's OK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a two hour repeat on Thursdays I think, so that's probably the one that Sky are carrying on catch-up. I highly doubt that you're missing much with that one because there's always so much filler to make up the three hours. I wouldn't lose any sleep if I missed an Adam Rose match anyway! ;)

I thought Raw was OK last week however the three Raws before were awful hopefully it's good tonight seeing it's the last Raw before Night of Champions.
This discussion has been closed.