Dancing on Ice Skate-off 18th Feb

ellie4265ellie4265 Posts: 1,878
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh my god! Bonnie and Kelly. I so hope Bonnie's not going.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I think it was probably the right two tonight in the bottom 2.

I'd be surprised if the judges pick Kelly over Bonnie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think unless she makes a major faux pas the judges will favour her over Kelly.

I'm so pleased for Stefan though, the right decision was made tonight...

Well done FM's.......
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let Kelly go this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Kelly has to go
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kellly to go but I am so pleased for Stefan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lindymar wrote:
    Kelly has to go

She will.

Trust me, I'm a Pisskik!!!

I meant a Psychic... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kelly will go this week!:)
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    Kelly out.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kelly will go this week!:)
    I think so too. would have loved Bonnie to go though. :D
  • ellie4265ellie4265 Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew! Well done Bonnie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was right lol!
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxyred wrote:
    I think so too. would have loved Bonnie to go though. :D

I am beginning to like Bonnie. In fact all those left are ok :) I still want Gaynor and Dan to win though :)
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susann wrote:
    I am beginning to like Bonnie. In fact all those left are ok :) I still want Gaynor and Dan to win though :)
    I just think it's wrong that she's a dancer anyway even if not an ice dancer.

I have put money on Gaynor to win, I think she's a great personality. Would love her or Stefan to win.
    Forum Member
    Watching the skate-off I agreed with another poster. Kelly did hardly any solo skating and the chair was like a zimmer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Kelly lose the vote 5-0? I didn't watch (sorry).
    Forum Member
    Yes she did and rightly so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Couldn't believe Bonnie was in the skate off, I think she's fabulous. So pleased to see Kelly go - can't understand how she's lasted so long.

jen x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha Bonnie!

Now stop thinking you've won the thing and get some skating done for a change!
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad Bonnie didn't go out tonight. The lifts she does are so hard and she makes them look easy. I couldn't believe how she hung on with just her feet! That must be so hard to do. There was lots of skating on her own tonight too and all fast tempo. She was much better than Kelly and she deserved her place next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thriller wrote:
    Ha ha Bonnie!

Oh grow up. :rolleyes:

She doesn't think she's won at all. She has never ever given that impression... unlike John Barrowman, who did. Just because she's come top with the judges nearly every week doesn't mean she thinks she's won...don't mistake people on here thinking she's won, for Bonnie herself thinking that.
    She has always looks so relieved when she got through each week, and this week when she didn't, she didn't look the least bit surprised.

And she did skate tonight..and has done every week. FYI. :D
  • ellie2ellie2 Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    personally i always think she looks fake relieved....as if she expected it but has to do the 'little old shocked me' routine....i'm not saying she's not relieved it's just the deeply ingrained luvvie in her....and it's one of the reasons i've never warmed to her over many years
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    ellie2 wrote:
    personally i always think she looks fake relieved....as if she expected it but has to do the 'little old shocked me' routine....i'm not saying she's not relieved it's just the deeply ingrained luvvie in her....and it's one of the reasons i've never warmed to her over many years

Ditto......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thriller wrote:
    Ha ha Bonnie!

My thoughts exactly what annoyed me the most is teachers pet had the highest votes as usuall :yawn: yet all judges thought Stefan had been the best :rolleyes: this show is so rigged I knew Bonnie would be in the bottom 2 after the controversey last week with Sean's votes going to her they had to appear to pull it back to make it fairer but there was never any danger of her going :D
  • lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
    Forum Member
    glad kelly was gone :D:D:D i though bonnie did good this week but stefan and kristina was deffinatly the best :D:D:D loved their routine and so did the judges by their comments. i think its either gaynor or bonnie out next week, as long as its not stefan i dont care lol
  • primrosegirlprimrosegirl Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie doesn't assume she is going to win, as she said last night, anyone could be in the skate off. Having said that the right person went out last night, it was inevitable.