The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    I suppose his not doing it is down to the celebs they were able to get to commit to the tour, rather than him being left out for any other reason. I'm not tempted to go now tho.:(

Could he be thinking of heading back to the States to do DWTS?:eek:

And is there any chance that Anya might be involved in the Katya and Pasha tour as one of the four dancers? :)

First paragraph, don't blame you for not being tempted Peppy as the only ones that would interest me (each to their own though) are Susanna and Kevin, Abbey and Aljaz and two couples isn't enough for me to pay that amount of money for. Ben, Mark and Deborah seem like genuinely nice people, but it is unusual to have more than one couple of, not sure how else to phrase it, lesser ability, but they enjoy dancing so good for them. Hopefully Nicky will treat Karen better on the tour than he did on the show as quite often he ignored her really.
    Not a great line-up and certainly not the best, the past few years have actually been better, but a good opportunity for the celebs to tour, though this one seems to be shorter.
    Think Susanna and Kevin will win and am happy with that,:) however, it would be rather funny if the winner was Sophie, Patrick or Ashley and none touring.;) Would imagine they would have been asked, surely, but perhaps have other commitments.
    Pleased for Natalie since she has missed this series and good that all original pairings are the same.
    Didn't think James was that miffed until I read his Twitter, :p but suppose it is a lot of money for him and Ola to miss out on; maybe they can do their own tour.
    As for heading back to the States Peppy, we have always known he wouldn't remain here forever sadly,:( but Pasha's talents will take him far and IF a stint on DWTS was to happen, woohoo.:D
    Not sure if Anya would be one of the four dancers, only because I think it will be two pro couples as opposed to individual pros, though if she was to be there then great.:D
    The one person I feel sorry for is Kate, UNLESS it was her choice not to return. However, a certain person is delusional as far as the EC goes.
    Forum Member
    They were excellent Ryan and Lindsey so that's sad if they split up.

New format? Please tell me they're getting a new host. The ex Butlin comedian they had on there was woeful.

Ryan and Lindsey were fab I agree Stef.
    I actually thought Mike was funny :p and would much rather have him commentate than the EC anyday.
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

Thanks Pashulty.
    A great pic.:)
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Ryan and Lindsey were fab I agree Stef.
    I actually thought Mike was funny :p and would much rather have him commentate than the EC anyday.

Ok then you can have Mike. Who's EC though?
    Forum Member

Just thought Mike was a laugh and got right involved with the audience.:p
    Last sentence, Robin's former dance partner.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

I don't mind sharing Mike with Shona... I loved him this year... :D
    EC is 'the exploding custard' aka Miss Funnity Fun aka Miss Jazz Hands... :D:D
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Can see you're upset Mrs McK! ;)

I think Pasha and Katya probably have a lot to do in preparation for their tour - 4 new guest dancers and perhaps a different format?? :confused:

I have a feeling that Ryan and Lindsey won't be joining them this year - looks as if they have definitely split up. :eek:

Lol musicgirl :D
    Thanks for the shoulder to cry on :cry::D
    Forum Member
    Mrs Mckovalev surely you must know why your own son isn't doing the tour???

It's sad don't they normally have petite celeb who he could dance with? Is this line up the final one or ongoing?

Do you mean driving as pasha drives the van when on tour?

Hey stef, think of myself in more of a wife than mother capacity IYKWIM :rolleyes: :D:p
    There is a gorge pic a few posts back of pash in the drivers seat, ohh la la.... That man knows what to do with his hands :D
    Forum Member
    Hey stef, think of myself in more of a wife than mother capacity IYKWIM :rolleyes: :D:p
    There is a gorge pic a few posts back of pash in the drivers seat, ohh la la.... That man knows what to do with his hands :D

Last sentence Mrs McK, lmao.:D
    It was a gorgeous pic though and he can be my chauffeur any day.:o;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashu, it looks better than I expected, after seeing the line up originally wasn't that excited, but hope it will be a good 'un. Do we know if they are going to bring back any of previous seasons' celebs, like they did last year?
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for pic, looking forward to the Xmas special :)

Katya has tweeted that she's back in London, so maybe there'll be more details of the tour soon ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol just spotted your reply. I see you like to mother him do you? "Want bitty"

I will have to check this photo out! Lol:D
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pasha says:
    I was like a goat in pain
    :eek:
  • mollsshewrotemollsshewrote Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    I suppose his not doing it is down to the celebs they were able to get to commit to the tour, rather than him being left out for any other reason. I'm not tempted to go now tho.:(

Could he be thinking of heading back to the States to do DWTS?:eek:

And is there any chance that Anya might be involved in the Katya and Pasha tour as one of the four dancers? :)

Doubt Pasha would get a look-in at DWTS at the moment considering Gleb Savchenko, Dmitry Chaplin, Louis van Amstel and of course Maks Chmerkovskiy all struggle to make the pro line-up on a regular basis. Not quite sure what Chelsee and Kimberley are up to these days, unlucky for Pasha neither can tour this year. Pasha/Chelsee or Pasha/Kim would add a much needed sprinkle of dance quality and give Artem and Natalie a run for their money too. :)
    Forum Member
    Was really hoping for a pasherley tour reunion... Maybe TPTB just didn't want it, I really can't imagine that either would turn it down if offered. Kim has been pretty quite lately and pasha will have had some much deserved rest.
    Although there is upcoming and rather secretive collaboration between Kim, DVO and Kara next year.... Maybe pasha is involved?!?! A girl can dream!!!:rolleyes::D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind sharing Mike with Shona... I loved him this year... :D
    EC is 'the exploding custard' aka Miss Funnity Fun aka Miss Jazz Hands... :D:D

Fair enough I just found him bit end of pier average.

Ha ha I didn't know you called Lisa that! Lol:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Pasha says:
    I was like a goat in pain
    :eek:

You kidding me?
    Forum Member
    You kidding me?

No he was describing his singing abilities.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he was describing his singing abilities.

Sorry I was doing a pun, goat, kid, get it?
    Forum Member
    Sorry I was doing a pun, goat, kid, get it?

Sorry stef, I'm thick on the up take today, very good, passed me right by.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Doubt Pasha would get a look-in at DWTS at the moment considering Gleb Savchenko, Dmitry Chaplin, Louis van Amstel and of course Maks Chmerkovskiy all struggle to make the pro line-up on a regular basis. Not quite sure what Chelsee and Kimberley are up to these days, unlucky for Pasha neither can tour this year. Pasha/Chelsee or Pasha/Kim would add a much needed sprinkle of dance quality and give Artem and Natalie a run for their money too. :)

Guess you haven't heard, Maks and Dmitry aren't on DWTS this season and may not be back. Maks just danced with JLo on an award show and he's making a movie. Dmitry is working with SYTYCD and doing other things. Height requirements are really important on DWTS and they currently have Derek and Val who are the same height as Pasha so he could easily fit in. But I think he just doesn't want to tire himself out before he tours with Katya. He and Anya might have some things they are going to do together that might take up his time or:

Hopefully he is working on putting together the musical he has spoken about sometimes. I noticed it came up again recently. Haven't heard him talk about it for a long time, maybe he's closer to really doing it than I thought. I can always wish for it anyway. He's got Anya there on the show with him. I don't think he's coming back to the States right now. Dmitry is his best friend, wonder if he can get him on SCD next.
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Karma, what a great photo - such lovely smiles from everyone. Love Pasha's shoes!!

Thanks Deb for your news from the US - good to hear about what the guys from DWTS are up to…..not sure Pasha will want to join them at the moment - he seems very happy in the UK, I think!! :):)