Ashley Cole and Kayla Collins in love?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
Forum Member
It looks like there's love in the air between Kayla and Ashley

http://twitter.com/kaylacollins

On her twitter she wrote:

"Who do you guys want to win Arsenal or Chelsea?! I'm rooting for Chelsea".

I didn't know that she was interested in european football or she knew anything about Chelsea. :D

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pahman wrote: »
    It looks like there's love in the air between Kayla and Ashley

On her twitter she wrote:

"Who do you guys want to win Arsenal or Chelsea?! I'm rooting for Chelsea".

I didn't know that she was interested in european football or she knew anything about Chelsea. :D

coughpublicity stuntstunt
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PR stunt by both parties

You think he would rely on his fottie skills as opposed to his personal life skills, but then he is a sleaze ball
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    PR stunt by both parties

You think he would rely on his fottie skills as opposed to his personal life skills, but then he is a sleaze ball

Like him or not, Ashley is a good football player. He doesn't rely on what people say about him.
  • KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not real. Same with him and Biffa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please, this is getting ridiculous:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3320335/Kayla-Collins-parents-are-keen-to-meet-her-Chelsea-lover-Ashley-Cole.html

Think he's been caught doing things he shouldn't and they're trying to cover it up with this lovely new romance?
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As real as Derek and Cheryl, I'm afraid... take from that what you will. They have had a total of 3 dates.. no such thing as love after 3 dates.

How utterly random and desperate her parents are. The same goes for Derek's parents; why are/were both set of parents so desperate to speak out about the "relationships".. funny how Derek's family has got quiet since Cheryl's declarations of singlehood.

Lets have a whip around and send all 4 of them to Jupiter. (C/D,K/A) I've had enough of them.

We need more John Terry drama..

Whatever do you mean, Buster?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As real as Derek and Cheryl, I'm afraid... take from that what you will. They have had a total of 3 dates.. no such thing as love after 3 dates.

How utterly random and desperate her parents are. The same goes for Derek's parents; why are/were both set of parents so desperate to speak out about the "relationships".. funny how Derek's family has got quiet since Cheryl's declarations of singlehood.

Lets have a whip around and send all 4 of them to Jupiter. (C/D,K/A) I've had enough of them.

We need more John Terry drama..

Whatever do you mean, Buster?

I wonder lmao. The whole thing is just ridiculous, isn't it? Neither relationship is fooling anyone with half a brain cell. Even the interviews with the happy families sound almost the same. Any dad that would think he was a good catch for their daughter needs to be sectioned :p
    Forum Member
    Kayla Collins on her twitter:

"So mad at the UK press dragging my poor parents into a stupid article. My parents haven't spoken 2 anyone about anything. ugh!"

• lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will soon learn the UK press make stories up.

Saying that she will be laughing all the way to the bank.
    The UK press have took a shine to her. You have to take the rough with the smooth when you are playing the media game.

I think it is a legit relationship. He doesn't strike me as someone who would get involved with her for some media attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    I wonder lmao. The whole thing is just ridiculous, isn't it? Neither relationship is fooling anyone with half a brain cell. Even the interviews with the happy families sound almost the same. Any dad that would think he was a good catch for their daughter needs to be sectioned :p

What do you think's going on with both relationships then? Publicity stunt? And why, I wonder??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you think's going on with both relationships then? Publicity stunt? And why, I wonder??

I don't think the Derek Hough one is a publicity stunt, I think they're genuinely friends and the press has blown it up out of all recognition. Obviously I could be wrong, but I don't see what a staged relationship between the two of them would bring them. He isn't important enough to raise her profile in America. The Kayla Collins/Ashley Cole one I think is a publicity stunt on the part of her people to raise recognition of her on this side of the Atlantic. What other male celebrity would get her this much publicity. She's tweeted that her parents haven't spoke to the press but I bet someone in her camp has.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    God, she looks awful. I actually feel quite sad for Cashley (not really).
    Forum Member
    I don't think the Derek Hough one is a publicity stunt, I think they're genuinely friends and the press has blown it up out of all recognition. Obviously I could be wrong, but I don't see what a staged relationship between the two of them would bring them. He isn't important enough to raise her profile in America. The Kayla Collins/Ashley Cole one I think is a publicity stunt on the part of her people to raise recognition of her on this side of the Atlantic. What other male celebrity would get her this much publicity. She's tweeted that her parents haven't spoke to the press but I bet someone in her camp has.

Time will tell. But to be honest, she is way hotter than Cheryl Cole. :D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    coughpublicity stuntstunt

Not only that but, given it's a stunt trying to convince us some publicity **** are "in luurve" one might reasonably use the descriptor "cupid stunt"

:D
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Ashley is gorgeous. He has a rockin body and a preeetty big wallet.
    I really don't blame her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    gav016 wrote: »

I don't see what anyone sees in him. Whoever his future girlfriend is they need to be very careful. If he can cheat on Cheryl then he really won't care who he cheats on. I'd need a very long bargepole personally!
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I seriously doubt that Kayla's parents are going to interupt their holiday festivities to speculate on 3 dates. She's better off with someone like Defoe if she wants media exposure purely because he has a better relationship with the press and better long term.

Any boost she'll have will die out; there is only so long you can pimp a relationship with a sportsman who has complete apathy for the british press, The only other way is to pursue music (pls no) or get pregnant. Or if she moves her mom to live with them, and Ash sleeps with the mom...

In Derek news, his mom has allegedly agreed to speak to NOW about their relationship and Derek's dancer pal has stated in The Sun, that they're dating but they wont say wherever they are together.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gav016 wrote: »

Oh me neither. As a bonus, he'll be sick over her when he's had one too many and offer to dip his (no doubt) diseased wick in all her mates when she's not looking.

& the conversations they will have......

A REAL catch.
    Forum Member
    I seriously doubt that Kayla's parents are going to interupt their holiday festivities to speculate on 3 dates. She's better off with someone like Defoe if she wants media exposure purely because he has a better relationship with the press and better long term.

Any boost she'll have will die out; there is only so long you can pimp a relationship with a sportsman who has complete apathy for the british press, The only other way is to pursue music (pls no) or get pregnant. Or if she moves her mom to live with them, and Ash sleeps with the mom...

In Derek news, his mom has allegedly agreed to speak to NOW about their relationship and Derek's dancer pal has stated in The Sun, that they're dating but they wont say wherever they are together.

I think it's a win/win situation for her and for Ashley. We don't know the truth behind this "relationship". Let's wait and see. By the way it looks like there's something between them.

She wrote on her twitter today:

"Who's watching Chelsea vs Bolton? Wish I could watch here in the US :( go #Chelsea! ".

And she will be back in the UK mid januari.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love my arse...

they have known each other all of 30 minutes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When I said her people, I didn't mean her parents, I meant her PR/Management people. Most of this is coming from them I think. Her PR is very good friends with Sarah Tetteh from The Mirror who has written some of the stories. Defoe wouldn't get the same kind of coverage as Cole purely because of the Cheryl/Ashley connection and first confirmed relationship, etc.

I read that NOW Magazine story. His mother spoke to them to tell them she wouldn't tell them anything at all :D All she said was that she had never met Cheryl but had watched Youtube videos of her and she wouldn't say what the relationship was between them. The other friend is Mark Ballas's dad who said they see each other but he didn't know if they were together as Derek doesn't talk about it. He hasn't met her either.

I just saw on Twitter that someone on here has said that there is a story coming out about Derek being gay? I've had a look but I can't find anything.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I said her people, I didn't mean her parents, I meant her PR/Management people. Most of this is coming from them I think. Her PR is very good friends with Sarah Tetteh from The Mirror who has written some of the stories. Defoe wouldn't get the same kind of coverage as Cole purely because of the Cheryl/Ashley connection and first confirmed relationship, etc.

I read that NOW Magazine story. His mother spoke to them to tell them she wouldn't tell them anything at all :D All she said was that she had never met Cheryl but had watched Youtube videos of her and she wouldn't say what the relationship was between them. The other friend is Mark Ballas's dad who said they see each other but he didn't know if they were together as Derek doesn't talk about it. He hasn't met her either.

I just saw on Twitter that someone on here has said that there is a story coming out about Derek being gay? I've had a look but I can't find anything.

Another way of looking at it without all the guessing is she has denied her parents making any of these quotes. NOTW printed a picture of them in Ashley's car. I don't see why he would want to get in the papers again with more showbiz headlines . He is a sportsman He doesn't need it. I don't get why the papers are so interested in them. It will get boring soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Love? :rolleyes:
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh me neither. As a bonus, he'll be sick over her when he's had one too many and offer to dip his (no doubt) diseased wick in all her mates when she's not looking.

& the conversations they will have......

A REAL catch.

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she been replaced already? :rolleyes:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/kTNJoiK-v17/Ashley+Cole+at+Whisky+Mist/TSGvZdxy3Qb/Ashley+Cole

He's downgrading with every one :D