Options

It's quite scary that a lot of people like Frankie

TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is everything that is disgusting, rancid, puerile, sexist, vile, revolting and stomach churning about young British men, and yet he appears to be disturbingly popular in polls, odds, comments, etc.

To me he is no better than Kirk and I don't think his age should be an excuse.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirk is way worse. I think Frankie is easily led and is perhaps in awe of Kirk (strange as that might sound). This is why we see Frankie joining in with Kirk's tasteless banter. However his flirting with the women in the house is completely harmless, unlike Kirk.
  • Options
    Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

I love seeing people on here get all riled by him, it's brilliant.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk is way worse. I think Frankie is easily led and is perhaps in awe of Kirk (strange as that might sound). This is why we see Frankie joining in with Kirk's tasteless banter. However his flirting with the women in the house is completely harmless, unlike Kirk.

His manners are repulsive - and he is inappropriate when he talks to women. He appears to hate women who don't fall for his loathsome "charms" every bit as much as Kirk. There is no difference between them apart from a few years.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think it's funny when he acts like a proper geezer but he's just a little boy in a man and woman's world.

I think winning would do him no good at all, especially in terms of his ego and carelessness. I think he needs to be further humbled, the twins looking like they would rather kiss a drainpipe than make out with him is a good start.

Maybe he'll learn that women deserve respect, and that real relationships are so much more important and satisfying in the long-run.