I hope Martin goes - he is creepy

TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
Forum Member
✭✭✭
And false. He is cleverer than Julie because his influencing is extremely subtle behind his creepy toothsome grin.

But he won't of course - for some reason he seems to be popular, except on this forum where he would be evicted.

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all of Julie's influencing it is difficult to see anyone else's. I will have to watch closely.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    And false. He is cleverer than Julie because his influencing is extremely subtle behind his creepy toothsome grin.

But he won't of course - for some reason he seems to be popular, except on this forum where he would be evicted.

I agree with the toothsome grin, everytime he does it i expect to see a little sparkly star to appear near his pearly whites.
  • Miles McKeggleMiles McKeggle Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, absolutely!

There is something seriously sinister about Martin Kemp. He gives me the creeps.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I agree with the toothsome grin, everytime he does it i expect to see a little sparkly star to appear near his pearly whites.

Like the colgate ring of confidence.
    I was thinking this just the other night when he was grinning. :D:D
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »
    Like the colgate ring of confidence.
    I was thinking this just the other night when he was grinning. :D:D

That's it! I was racking my brains trying to think where i had seen it.:D
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »

Yes, like with Joe Pesci in 'Home Alone'.
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really pleased when he entered the house but he has been a complete let down.
  • Layla_DaysLayla_Days Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    ye whats with those teeth? they do seem to just hover out of his face or something.. anyways, teeth aside theres really not much to him. the convo's he has are something like you'd have with a total stranger at a bus stop or he's being a little sneeky/bitchy.. but really he's just done nothing worth talking about.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about him as a person. But when you know just as much about a HM after their experience than you did before they went in, you just know how rubbish a housemate they were.
    Forum Member
    Layla_Days wrote: »
    ye whats with those teeth? they do seem to just hover out of his face or something.. anyways, teeth aside theres really not much to him. the convo's he has are something like you'd have with a total stranger at a bus stop or he's being a little sneeky/bitchy.. but really he's just done nothing worth talking about.

Psml :D That really gave me the giggles.:D
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about him as a person. But when you know just as much about a HM after their experience than you did before they went in, you just know how rubbish a housemate they were.

Very good point. He is a complete closed book which is what makes him sinister.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Very good point. He is a complete closed book which is what makes him sinister.

Yeah it does. And it must be gutting for Bb when they spend (I presume) quite a large amount on securing someone like Martin and then he gives them nothing to show for it but his presence lol.