Comments

• jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he gets unnecessary hate
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    late bump but why does everybody hate him? seen some nasty comments online?

is it because he has famous parents?
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope
    He's a shite 'actor', and what's with the constant frown??
    He has more wrinkles than his Dad!

(ok I lied..yes NEPOTISM!!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't "hate" anyone I've never met, especially a child, but I do think he's an unpleasant little snot of a boy who is a rubbish actor (The Pursuit of Happyness was his only good performance from what I've seen) who makes really bad films. Maybe he'll calm down on the arrogance when he's older, but given that his parents think they are some sort of great saviors of the world, probably not.

I don't l like Willow Smith either. I think the whole family are ghastly.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Nope
    He's a shite 'actor', and what's with the constant frown??
    He has more wrinkles than his Dad!

(ok I lied..yes NEPOTISM
    !!)

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't "hate" anyone I've never met, especially a child, but I do think he's an unpleasant little snot of a boy who is a rubbish actor (The Pursuit of Happyness was his only good performance from what I've seen) who makes really bad films. Maybe he'll calm down on the arrogance when he's older, but given that his parents think they are some sort of great saviors of the world, probably not.

really? Will Smith as well?
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think he is that a great of an actor either and his surname has deffo given him roles in films etc....but i don't think the negative comments he gets is fair.

He is what....14 years old? Still a child, growing up. Most celeb kids especially Hollywood ones are ''bratty'' but it just comes with the territory i suppose.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just looks extremely irritating. I like Will Smith though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    really? Will Smith as well?

In recent years, yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In recent years, yes.

how? don't get that vibe with him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

did jaden smith decline you an autograph

your dislike for him is kinda creepy especially when he is just a kid/teenager LOL
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »

your dislike for him is kinda creepy especially when he is just a kid/teenager LOL

Kids aren't immune from being unlikeable, it's often quite the reverse actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now don't be silly. :p For me he comes accross as a deeply self entitled irritant. Just because he is a teenager doesn't mean one cannot give an opinion on him. He has put himself in the public areana and therefore open to public comment.

My opinion is that he is full of himself, not talented and trading off his parents connections. Nothing creepy in that sammyvine;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Kids aren't immune from being unlikeable, it's often quite the reverse actually.

kids can be unlikable but calling them horrible names etc is kinda creepy imo....hes 14 years old. He's not some grown up man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now don't be silly. :p For me he comes accross as a deeply self entitled irritant. Just because he is a teenager doesn't mean one cannot give an opinion on him. He has put himself in the public areana and therefore open to public comment.

My opinion is that he is full of himself, not talented and trading off his parents connections. Nothing creepy in that sammyvine;-)

I used to think he came across as really stuck up but his recent interviews i have seen of him i don't get that vibe but i guess i may be less harsh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to think he came across as really stuck up but his recent interviews i have seen of him i don't get that vibe but i guess i may be less harsh

Or just a fan, and that's Ok too.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kids can be unlikable but calling them horrible names etc is kinda creepy imo....hes 14 years old. He's not some grown up man.

He's 16 and stop using the word creepy. It's totally out of context. Creepy. the defination is.
    "causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 16 and stop using the word creepy. It's totally out of context. Creepy. the defination is.

In that case, he is extremely creepy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

when this thread was made wasn't he 14?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or just a fan, and that's Ok too.:)

im not a fan I'm just not willing to have a lot of hate for a kid just because he is ''cocky''

he hasn't killed anyone, don't anything bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when this thread was made wasn't he 14?

You contributed today..he is 16.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im not a fan I'm just not willing to have a lot of hate for a kid just because he is ''cocky''

he hasn't killed anyone, don't anything bad.

Well then, just accept he is not liked by me, if that clarifies things for you. Not every person/ teenager you like has to be universally loved. It's as simple as that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well then, just accept he is not liked by me, if that clarifies things for you. Not every person/ teenager you like has to be universally loved. It's as simple as that.

where did i say they have to be?

why do you hate him? because he appears cocky and his parents get him roles?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where did i say they have to be?

why do you hate him? because he appears cocky and his parents get him roles?

Enough already! Nobody has used the word HATE. At a risk of getting a ban I would suggest you are being "provocative"......(.insert word of choice here.....)

End it here.

I don't like Jaden Smith.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,372
    Forum Member
    A kid elevated way beyond his abilities, no doubt by two incredibly pushy parents.