Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So the thread is based on a feeling :D Anyway, what a turnaround, there was once a time that it was said that the reason that his first marriage ended because, they never really knew each other and mistook lust for love. Now some of the same people are condemning him for doing exactly what they thought he should have done the first time round. Go figure.:D:D:D:D

Yes it is a feeling based on a few things, I'm not sure what's so funny about that?:confused:
    There must be 1000s of threads that FMs have started that aren't about actual facts, simply people offering opinions & interested in other people's points of view.
    I'm sure if you look at the KP thread, you'll see lots of opinions ie Kieran did/didn't cheat on KP, none of which are based on fact, simply an opinion.
    Anyway, no offence Kay but I'd rather not discuss this with you anymore. I find the constant :D:D at nearly every post I make very disrespectful.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing that out, you've explained in your previous post that the thread is about a feeling you had, and other FM's thoughts on that "feeling" ............ Completely my misunderstanding then that any of the reluctance to marry posts were based on actual facts, or media stories.

No wonder I couldn't find anything on Google :blush:

Well now we know, we can get back on topic.
    I don't think that Peter is reluctant to get married at all. I think he is taking his time, getting to know his future wife and having fun before committing. Maybe if he had taken these steps first time round, there would be no need for wedding number two. I have no time for these celebs that get themselves hitched because the likes of OK are paying them to do it. In fact I think OK have got a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is a feeling based on a few things, I'm not sure what's so funny about that?:confused:
    There must be 1000s of threads that FMs have started that aren't about actual facts, simply people offering opinions & interested in other people's points of view.
    I'm sure if you look at the KP thread, you'll see lots of opinions ie Kieran did/didn't cheat on KP, none of which are based on fact, simply an opinion.
    Anyway, no offence Kay but I'd rather not discuss this with you anymore. I find the constant :D:D at nearly every post I make very disrespectful.

But this thread isn't about Katie :confused: But I am sorry you feel that way, I just use them in many of my posts.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that Peter is reluctant to get married at all. I think he is taking his time, getting to know his future wife and having fun before committing. Maybe if he had taken these steps first time round, there would be no need for wedding number two. I have no time for these celebs that get themselves hitched because the likes of OK are paying them to do it. In fact I think OK have got a lot to answer for.

They're certainly paying PA's income in recent years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're certainly paying PA's income in recent years.

Not in Weddings & Blessings though, which was my point. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure why you're apologising for a perfectly reasonable thread, BEL. :confused:

When someone responds to a question about getting married with faffing about answers and says 'let the games begin' and describes his fiance as 'Good Old Ems', I think it's perfectly reasonable to pick up from that that the Andre was dragging his heels a bit. Or trying to make it look like Emily was more enthusiastic than he was, what with him being such a prize, dontcha know. :p

I guess it was just another example of his usual attention-seeking neediness and inarticulacy.

Initially I didn't feel I had to but I was concerned some people missed the question mark at the end of my thread title & wanted to clear up that I wasn't actually claiming PA had said he was reluctant to marry & it was merely a question I was putting to those who might be interested.

Other parts in bold, these are some of the reasons I got a feeling PA may be a tad reluctant to marry again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in Weddings & Blessings though, which was my point. :)

Not yet, no.

But every fart, whistle and bowel movement;-) Which is kinda more desperate tbh.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why you're apologising for a perfectly reasonable thread, BEL. :confused:

When someone responds to a question about getting married with faffing about answers and says 'let the games begin' and describes his fiance as 'Good Old Ems', I think it's perfectly reasonable to pick up from that that the Andre was dragging his heels a bit. Or trying to make it look like Emily was more enthusiastic than he was, what with him being such a prize, dontcha know. :p

I guess it was just another example of his usual dim, attention-seeking neediness and inarticulacy. If he doesn't want people to think he's reluctant to marry, then give a simple straightforward answer to a simple question, don't call your fiance 'Good Old Ems', don't say 'let the games begin' as if there's a big plot afoot to drag him reluctantly up the aisle. Simples.

And surely not beyond the Andre's limited capabilities. ;-)

Sorry but, how does anyone conclude that Peter Andre is dragging his heels regards getting wed by him saying " Good Old Ems" unless I'm seriously missing something. way too funny.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet, no.

But every fart, whistle and bowel movement;-) Which is kinda more desperate tbh.;-)

Every fart, whistle and bowel movement that gets noted on this thread you mean. ;-)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know the main objective of some people is to get all Peter Andre threads closed by nic-picking and derailing until they fall apart. It's really time this stopped. I'm sure it must be against T&Cs, it makes the mods work hard and it boring reading.

Can we get back to Peter Andre please? Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the main objective of some people is to get all Peter Andre threads closed by nic-picking and derailing until they fall apart. It's really time this stopped. I'm sure it must be against T&Cs, it makes the mods work hard and it boring reading.

Can we get back to Peter Andre please? Thank you.

We are talking about Mr Andre, for once we are actually talking about the title of the thread. :confused: I for one don't want this thread closed, I've learnt so much about him here. I could convert to a fan.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Initially I didn't feel I had to but I was concerned some people missed the question mark at the end of my thread title & wanted to clear up that I wasn't actually claiming PA had said he was reluctant to marry & it was merely a question I was putting to those who might be interested.

Other parts in bold, these are some of the reasons I got a feeling PA may be a tad reluctant to marry again.

Well, I can only speak for myself but I had no problems understanding the point of your OP. Frankly, I find the mad defence of him far more puzzling - as if people are inside his head and know his thoughts! :confused::D

Anyway, OK! will tell us all about it when the time comes. Hope he isn't as sweaty and 'vegas' in the pics as he was first time round. :D
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the fascination with Peter Andre?
    There are so many other celebs who are much more interesting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every fart, whistle and bowel movement that gets noted on this thread you mean. ;-)

Yes. But it all comes directly from the horse's mouth aka OK magazine. PA is desperate for fame and is no better than the others who rely on cheap, tacky mag articles - Katona, Heaton et al. Nothing to be ashamed of, it is what it is.:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I can only speak for myself but I had no problems understanding the point of your OP. Frankly, I find the mad defence of him far more puzzling - as if people are inside his head and know his thoughts! :confused::D

Anyway, OK! will tell us all about it when the time comes. Hope he isn't as sweaty and 'vegas' in the pics as he was first time round. :D

That was a joke comment right? The bit where "it's as if people are inside his head and know his thoughts" if not, then it's very funny. This thread is full of presumptions, second guesses and gut feelings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. But it all comes directly from the horse's mouth aka OK magazine. PA is desperate for fame and is no better than the others who rely on cheap, tacky mag articles - Katona, Heaton et al. Nothing to be ashamed of, it is what it is.:D;-)

But clearly people buy this rubbish, so there is a market for it. You got me now, are we allowed to mention other names now then? It's no wonder I can't keep up with the constant rule change.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the thread is based on a feeling :D Anyway, what a turnaround, there was once a time that it was said that the reason that his first marriage ended because, they never really knew each other and mistook lust for love. Now some of the same people are condemning him for doing exactly what they thought he should have done the first time round. Go figure.:D:D:D:D

For someone who does not follow pa or anything he says or does, you have an amazing knowledge and recall of what is said about him.

If only he had actual fans who would put that effort in...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

Clearly not.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I know this is an oldie but it's on par with "sweaty & vegas" Pete for comedy value.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01400/katie-peter-460_1400955c.jpg
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They have a child together. Married or not, they are committed. I assume he had got to know her fairly well before that decision was made?

(Again married or not to KP, the 2 children they had together mean that they are tied together for the forseeable. Maybe a bit less haste in the procreation department might be better than aisle dashing or avoiding?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But clearly people buy this rubbish, so there is a market for it. You got me now, are we allowed to mention other names now then? It's no wonder I can't keep up with the constant rule change.

Sorry, but :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For someone who does not follow pa or anything he says or does, you have an amazing knowledge and recall of what is said about him.

If only he had actual fans who would put that effort in...

I really don't. :) But I have learnt more about him from people that claim to dislike him, that's what I find really intriguing, this thread is more informative than his own website. :)
    Your quite right, if only his fans would put as much effort in. ;-)
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Honestly, I think it's down to individuals, how they wish to intrepret interviews, or what words they want to select . I have read the words like - PA gushing about bride to be Emily. That's he's open to bringing the wedding date forward as he can't wait to marry Emily.
    So that's my feeling on the matter :)
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

Sure. But in terms of random entertainment, his desperation to stay relevant is pretty funny. Fascinating, even. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes there are far more interesting celebs than PA but none, imo, are as unintentionally funny as him.
This discussion has been closed.