Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 11)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
same....

This thread is a continuation of: The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    Basildon bondBasildon bond Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    new home
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mulled wine anyone? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    I see we have another new home :) I wonder how long we can settle down for this time. Not long me thinks!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We moved. Right lets get the Xmas decs up!!!! Probably only for a few days though knowing us!!:D:D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SAMofBEV wrote: »
    We moved. Right lets get the Xmas decs up!!!! Probably only for a few days though knowing us!!:D:D

Ys especially as its the final. I will go and get the mistletoe, holly and ivy;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Biffy Clyro track - hope it's released - winning or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mince pies are on the table for anyone who wants one;)
    Qm has themulled wine.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apricot wrote: »
    Love the Biffy Clyro track - hope it's released - winning or not.

It will be if he wins so we have to make sure he does. Lots seem to like this cover.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAh--lH0H3U

Biffy Clyro brilliant ;) Matt singing this wow its going to be great;)
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I'm here!! I had to drag that bloody tree all the way from No. 10!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I'm here!! I had to drag that bloody tree all the way from No. 10!!

Aww JO !! YOU OK;)

Hope you have not broken any branche;)
  • Options
    Vix1Vix1 Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad we didn't have to clean no. 10 before we moved. Might have taken some time..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vix1 wrote: »
    I'm glad we didn't have to clean no. 10 before we moved. Might have taken some time..

Aiy, it was a bit dirty!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    Aww JO !! YOU OK;)

Hope you have not broken any branche;)

I'm a strong puppy - I survived!! :D

I'm bored now - I just want Saturday to come (even though I'm out and won't see it).
  • Options
    Vix1Vix1 Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that X factor is coming to the end, but i think it FEELS like it's coming to the end. i am really really excited more for what is coming after this weekend than the actual final this weekend.

Does that make sense?
  • Options
    liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I'm a strong puppy - I survived!! :D

I'm bored now - I just want Saturday to come (even though I'm out and won't see it).

Well theres the presser at 2.:) People generally seem to think Rihanna's the best match for Matt after all, though Christina would have been amazing, so its all good :) And Biffy Clyro has gone down well too. How are Matts odds doing? I expect... some drifting after the hype over Christina which came to Cheryl 'winning' (quelle surprise!:rolleyes:)?
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will we find out what song Matt will sing with Rihanna today?
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went off for 15 minutes and was suddenly transported here. Yay, I have brought my Bottle of Baileys since it is Xmas now.

I am loving the Biffy Clyro song. This will be fantastic as a winners single. Everyone is going to want to buy this. So different to what has been done before.

Also, will be happy with Matt and Rihanna if singing RR. All is good in the hood.

If Rebecca has moved up to 2nd favourite that is great.

These two were my original favourites and would be happy if either win above Cher and 1D. ;) However, I have warmed much more to Matt. Love his personality and his style. So he gets my vote on Saturday.

Let the battle begin then. ;):D

Anyone for cheese and biscuits and swig of Port>? (I know it is too early for some). :p
  • Options
    liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Will we find out what song Matt will sing with Rihanna today?

That'd be good. Some solid info.

Anyone else surprised Cowell has given the Wands Robbie? Qute apart from his unpredictability (and I do like him) on a shallow note, he's pretty tall isnt he? The Wands seem pretty small ( if Matts 5'7-5'8 and is still noticeably taller than they are...) I know it sounds daft but for the teen vote that could matter - man and little boys kind of thing? Unless hes out in front and they're all standing on boxes:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    Went off for 15 minutes and was suddenly transported here. Yay, I have brought my Bottle of Baileys since it is Xmas now.

I am loving the Biffy Clyro song. This will be fantastic as a winners single. Everyone is going to want to buy this. So different to what has been done before.

Also, will be happy with Matt and Rihanna if singing RR. All is good in the hood.

These two were my original favourites and would be happy if either win above Cher and 1D. ;) However, I have warmed much more to Matt. Love his personality and his style. So he gets my vote on Saturday.

Anyone for cheese and biscuits and swig of Port>? (I know it is too early for some). :p

Its always happy hour somewhere in the world. If you can drink at the airport at 6am then this time of day is positively civilised :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »

Same here votes from me too - way to go Matt that cover has got to be heard. ;)

Game on;)

I have the cheese and biscuits in about an hour just eating lunch CARA.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Iknow people throwing mince pies at each other not on guys;)
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure Tarlon, who comes on here in the early hours, suggested this Biffy Clyros song a few days ago for Matt to sing. If I am correct, well done Tarlon when you get back on here. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes! ten tonnes of smut on that thread :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liz83 wrote: »
    That'd be good. Some solid info.

Anyone else surprised Cowell has given the Wands Robbie? Qute apart from his unpredictability (and I do like him) on a shallow note, he's pretty tall isnt he? The Wands seem pretty small ( if Matts 5'7-5'8 and is still noticeably taller than they are...) I know it sounds daft but for the teen vote that could matter - man and little boys kind of thing? Unless hes out in front and they're all standing on boxes:p

...be like Willy Wonka and his band of oompah lumpahs:D
This discussion has been closed.