Sarah just lost a fan here.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
She should learn to wind her neck in sometimes, she just talked over Joel and treated him like the villain.

She told Nick to keep out of it but she wouldn't keep out of Eileen and Kieran's dispute. >:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All night I have been saying 'keep Sarah' 'keep Sarah' and now I've completely changed my view on her within that 2 minutes, she was being really patronizing and just gone right off her
    I hope Kieran and the twins or Kieran and Chloe stay now
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but Get Sarah out
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Yep another fan lost here .
    I cant believe she did that to Joel .
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Loved her until tonight. Silly cow!
  • MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't going to vote this week as a protest for the twist >:( But, If She doesn't go now I'm voting when it opens back up ;-)
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be entirely fair to her, she was drunk and repeatedly told him to stop pushing it. I'm not defending what she said but Joel was wrong to put her in that position at that time.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    To be entirely fair to her, she was drunk and repeatedly told him to stop pushing it. I'm not defending what she said but Joel was wrong to put her in that position at that time.

no point explaining they don't understand
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    She'll be saying women who wear short skirts deserve to be raped next. Silly bint!
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was a good housemate and I wanted her to stay.

Having seen her treatment of Joel, I now hope she goes. >:(
  • CITIZENFOURCITIZENFOUR Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she just talked over Joel and treated him like the villain.

Ah it was beautiful. The smug little tory almost cried. Love Sarah :p
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Joel wanted to try and clear the air before eviction day, nothing wrong with that.

That didn't have to turn into a shouting match, but Sarah decided otherwise.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was willing her to shut her gob but no she wouldn't let it go so it could be the nail in her coffin. I for one went off her completely.
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    She did repeatedly try to say, "I'm drunk. I don't want to talk about this now." over and over and over...

...clearly Joel just doesn't know when no means no.

Ooops! :o:blush:
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    She did repeatedly try to say, "I'm drunk. I don't want to talk about this now." over and over and over...

Do you honestly think Sarah would have handled that any better sober? ;-)
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel wanted to try and clear the air before eviction day, nothing wrong with that.

That didn't have to turn into a shouting match, but Sarah decided otherwise.

You can't clear the air with a drunk person.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »

LIKE AARON!!!!!!
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel definitely smirked and he is a villain but not in an interesting way . Sarah is entitled to her opinion of him , he has a nasty streak and definitely won't be getting my sympathy
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel insisted on being confrontational with Sarah, despite her repeated requests to discuss it calmly tomorrow when they are no longer drunk. Joel wasn't having it though. He is a typical aggressive and arrogant drunken idiot after he's had a few. Shame.

As for Sarah. I never really liked her anyway so nothing's changed.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Joel was clearly baiting her.
  • Tim CullenTim Cullen Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been indifferent to her up to this point but she was 100% in the wrong in that argument with Joel.

Maybe if the other HM's including Sarah weren't egging Aaron on it would have been easier for Joel to speak up clearly and nip the whole thing in the bud.
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Correct.
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    LIKE AARON!!!!!!

No flies on you yoga. ;-)
  • MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was on the fence about her but I definitely don't like her after that. Joel allowing Eileen, his friend, to slap his bum while wearing women's clothing for a joke is fair enough. I don't see how that means he shouldn't have a problem with Aaron making sexual comments towards him, climbing into his bed and trying to hug him all completely naked, after weeks of suggestive comments.
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been the same since day one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She strikes me as a very unhappy, bitter and angry woman.
    Yet another 'damaged' Big Brother housemate...I wouldn't trust those psychologists who assess them to treat my pet hamster!

She obviously had her sights set on wooing Danny, so it's just as well she's gone - as he would have just used her for something to practice on and make the hours pass...until he meets someone whom he genuinely likes.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel definitely smirked and he is a villain but not in an interesting way . Sarah is entitled to her opinion of him , he has a nasty streak and definitely won't be getting my sympathy

Nope, I must disagree. IMO, it was a wry, embarrassed look.....Joel took no pleasure from the situation that Aaron created.

Sarah & Harriet got their comeuppance, tonight......