Make your Vote Count

raj_bahandaraj_bahanda Posts: 45
Forum Member
I hope whoever you are backing to win that people actually pick up the phone and vote because otherwise you cannot complain if your favourite does not win.

I also hope that people genuinely vote for who they believe is best performer/skater and not just to get back at judges as it is not the conetstants fault if any (mainly one) of the judges can be a bit of an ass at times.

Comments

• VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope whoever you are backing to win that people actually pick up the phone and vote because otherwise you cannot complain if your favourite does not win.

Why can't we complain? What's going to stop us?
    I also hope that people genuinely vote for who they believe is best performer/skater and not just to get back at judges as it is not the conetstants fault if any (mainly one) of the judges can be a bit of an ass at times.

Fortunately for me, I can vote for who I think is best and get back at judges at the same time.
  • camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth To Win!!!!!
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason will be getting ideas above his station, when he realises just how influential he has been on the voting.
  • 88Paul9988Paul99 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he's well aware. Programs like this use controversial judges to boost phone vote revenue.

The OP is right, ignore the judges and vote for who you think is best.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Meaning Beth?

Why the assumption that any vote cast for Beth is 'to get back at the judges.' Has it not occurred to you that her supporters think she is the best.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Meaning Beth?

Why the assumption that any vote cast for Beth is 'to get back at the judges.' Has it not occurred to you that her supporters think she is the best.

Exactly. Getting bored of everyone assuming her being in the final is due to the fact she's got some sort of sympathy vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • raj_bahandaraj_bahanda Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    No I don't mean Beth but if you look not just on this forum but others there are a lot of people who are clearly stating that they are voting just to get it "up" the judges rather that for the best performer.

If you think Beth ,Ray or Haley is the best then vote for them but don't vote against anyone just because you are annoyed at the judges that is all i am saying.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Meaning Beth?

I'm sure her supporters do think she is the best but I believe she did get a big sympathy vote last week. Anyway we will soon see.:)
  • raj_bahandaraj_bahanda Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Why can't we complain? What's going to stop us?

Fortunately for me, I can vote for who I think is best and get back at judges at the same time.

Good for you :-) at least you are voting for the person you believe is best and not just out of petulance, i hope everyone does the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I don't mean Beth but if you look not just on this forum but others there are a lot of people who are clearly stating that they are voting just to get it "up" the judges rather that for the best performer.

If you think Beth ,Ray or Haley is the best then vote for them but don't vote against anyone just because you are annoyed at the judges that is all i am saying.
    Well the judges praise Ray (justifiably) and praise Hayley (unjustifiably) so the only finalist they don't praise is Beth - so I think it's very clear that votes for her will get up the judges noses and despite your denials that's who you're referring to.

As for reasons for voting that is down to the individual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I'm voting for Hayley and Beth because I prefer watching them to Ray. Nothing to to with the judges. I would just rather one of the girls won
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st vote from me all seris went to Beth
  • Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to vote Beth but not getting through, just a beeping noise. did anyone else get that? Recently changed provider so not sure if number is blocked from my phone. Don't you usually get a message if thats the case?
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for Hayley and Beth because I prefer watching them to Ray. Nothing to to with the judges. I would just rather one of the girls won

So glad that Hayley and Dan are through and so hope that these two win!
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    I certainly did pick up the phone to vote for Beth not once did I manage to get through on the land line very odd
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have struggled to get thought to vote for Ray ...
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I always vote then I can complain if the outcome I want doesn't happen;-) don't moan if you don't vote