Options

Marcus Brigstocke

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Didn't he dump his wife for Hayley I seem to recall?

Comments

• Options
    coral_janecoral_jane Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    He is always there in the audience watching Hayley. I didn't realise they were a couple until I read it somewhere a few days ago.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did. I wasn't going to bring it up, but seeing as you have OP we can add being a "Homewrecker" as yet another reason to dislike Hayley.

You'd think someone who had been cheated on by her fiancé would think twice before doing the same thing to another woman wouldn't you?.....
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did. I wasn't going to bring it up, but seeing as you have OP we can add being a "Homewrecker" as yet another reason to dislike Hayley.

You'd think someone who had been cheated on by her fiancé would think twice before doing the same thing to another woman wouldn't you?.....

I could add so much more to this BUT as I've said before I have a 'stalker' who takes great delight in screen capping and running to Hayley if I so much as dare to say anything against her!!
    So for now I'll keep quiet.........
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never change VD. :D

Let me check her man. The name is familiar..

Edit OMG him. Lets just pray they do not spawn.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( She's a real sweetie, isn't she? The father of two children aged under 10 - and he's a moron.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but what does this have to do with DOI?

We should be judging the finalists on what they do on the ice, not what they do off it.
  • Options
    heskethbangheskethbang Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( She's a real sweetie, isn't she? The father of two children aged under 10 - and he's a moron.

How can you possibly claim Marcus Brigstocke is a moron? He's writing and comedy is among the most cerebral and witty around. If it's just person taste then fair enough - he's not for everybody. But moron? Come on.....
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you possibly claim Marcus Brigstocke is a moron? He's writing and comedy is among the most cerebral and witty around. If it's just person taste then fair enough - he's not for everybody. But moron? Come on.....

He left his wife and two young children to run off with Miss Jazz hands, the woman he'd been having an affair with. That makes him a moron in my book, and I don't care how "intelligent' his comedy writing is.
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member

He may well have a head for satire but people do make daft and moronic decisions e.g. destroying a marriage and the stability of his children's lives for some tart who showed him a bit of knickers.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

We should be judging the finalists on what they do on the ice, not what they do off it.

Well what did Sylvain's relationship have to do with Jorgies ability to skate?? Had the show not dragged all that up Jorgie may have been in the final instead of the (cough) ITV employee!!! And I say that as a non Jorgie fan.
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's another word for her too - hypocrite.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Quite.

I don't want Hayley to win, I don't think shes deserves it, as shes the weakest skater but I can't stand stories like this on the day of the competition. I guess its because it just reminds me that the 'dancing on ice competiton' has got much less to do with the best dancer on ice and much more to do with a lot of the other stuff.

Of course I know its a popularity contest, but I like to kid myself on from time to time that they might be judged on their skating, dancing and performing skills tonight:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Referencing 'William Wallace b******ks' as he stuck his nose into Scottish politics didn't strike me as particularly 'cerebral'. He's possibly satirical, but that doesn't make him 'cerebral'.
    He left his wife and two young children to run off with Miss Jazz hands, the woman he'd been having an affair with. That makes him a moron in my book, and I don't care how "intelligent' his comedy writing is.

And this, of course.......................... Anyone who walks out on their young children for sex is a moron as far as I'm concerned; particularly when it happens shortly after publicly gushing about his happy family.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As no one really knows what goes on in a marriage - a break-up is seldom all one-sided - I don't think some of the remarks in this thread are appropriate.
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,437
    Forum Member
    kaycee wrote: »
    As no one really knows what goes on in a marriage - a break-up is seldom all one-sided - I don't think some of the remarks in this thread are appropriate.

Totally agree. Unless you know people personally you can't possibly know what goes on in their lives.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    I could add so much more to this BUT as I've said before I have a 'stalker' who takes great delight in screen capping and running to Hayley if I so much as dare to say anything against her!!
    So for now I'll keep quiet.........

You know you're doing something right if you have a dedicated hater. ^_^

I'm intrigued!
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/hayley-tamaddon-corrie-love-triangle-3215450
    “I’m a very happy girl at the moment” she says. “I’m doing everything that I love to do. My family are very proud of me.
    “There are things I feel ashamed of,” he said last year. “I am now a person who had an affair. However, I’m happy with my girlfriend, my kids are happy and here we all are. I said to my wife this is what happened and I’m very sorry. We tried to put things back together but it became clear it wasn’t going to work.”

So Hayley's happy, he's happy and the kids are happy.

I wonder how happy his wife is about it :kitty:
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They first met when they performed in Spamalot three years ago and toured the country for months with the West End show, with Mr Brigstock declaring later: ‘I never wanted it to end.’

At the start of the tour, Ms Tamaddon had just split up with her fiance Darren Charles.
    She blamed her participation in Dancing On Ice – which she won – for the break-up of her relationship after Mr Charles cheated on her.

But within a month she was pictured, in July 2010, strolling through Leeds city centre with Mr Brigstocke during a break from rehearsals, looking relaxed and happy together.

Divorce papers seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that Mrs Brigstock, 39, cited her husband’s infidelity as the cause of their marriage breakdown. They state: ‘The adultery began in June 2010 and the Petitioner became aware of the adultery in July 2011. The Respondent (Mr Brigstocke) admits the adultery.’

On 3rd June 2011 he writes this guff, when he is already s******g Hayley.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/my-perfect-weekend/8552946/My-perfect-weekend-Marcus-Brigstocke.html
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise who he was, he is on The Wright Stuff sometimes.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.

I don't want Hayley to win, I don't think shes deserves it, as shes the weakest skater but I can't stand stories like this on the day of the competition. I guess its because it just reminds me that the 'dancing on ice competiton' has got much less to do with the best dancer on ice and much more to do with a lot of the other stuff.

Of course I know its a popularity contest, but I like to kid myself on from time to time that they might be judged on their skating, dancing and performing skills tonight:)

So, let's get this straight now before the winner is decided... If Ray wins tonight it's because he's POPULAR, nothing to do with his skating or people enjoying his routines? Right? You can't have one rule for him and another for the girls, so I hope you don't change your tune if he happens to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They first met when they performed in Spamalot three years ago and toured the country for months with the West End show, with Mr Brigstock declaring later: ‘I never wanted it to end.’

At the start of the tour, Ms Tamaddon had just split up with her fiance Darren Charles.
    She blamed her participation in Dancing On Ice – which she won – for the break-up of her relationship after Mr Charles cheated on her.

But within a month she was pictured, in July 2010, strolling through Leeds city centre with Mr Brigstocke during a break from rehearsals, looking relaxed and happy together.

Divorce papers seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that Mrs Brigstock, 39, cited her husband’s infidelity as the cause of their marriage breakdown. They state: ‘The adultery began in June 2010 and the Petitioner became aware of the adultery in July 2011. The Respondent (Mr Brigstocke) admits the adultery.’

On 3rd June 2011 he writes this guff, when he is already s******g Hayley.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/my-perfect-weekend/8552946/My-perfect-weekend-Marcus-Brigstocke.html

Yep. He's a moron all right.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    So, let's get this straight now before the winner is decided... If Ray wins tonight it's because he's POPULAR, nothing to do with his skating or people enjoying his routines? Right? You can't have one rule for him and another for the girls, so I hope you don't change your tune if he happens to win.

He'll be popular and the best skater of course:)

Most people who support Ray say they believe he is the best skater, enjoy his performances the most etc. I've never heard anyone saying they're voting him because they want to annoy Nicky who only gave him a 5.5 one week, or because they hate Haley and Beth, or because they feel he was given a bad routine. Every fan on here who supports Ray has said they believe he is the best. As baffled as I am that some believe Hayley or Beth to be better skaters or better dancers on ice, I have no problem if they do and are voting for them if they enjoy their actual performances more. My comments were in relation to a post who said they were voting the girls because they couldn't stand Ray and my general annoyance with factors like their love life and private life (which none of us know nearly enough about that we like to think we do) and dislike of the judges which makes them decide on who the champion skater should be.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll be popular and the best skater of course:)

Most people who support Ray say they believe he is the best skater, enjoy is performances the most etc. I've never heard anyone saying they're voting him because they want to annoy Nicky who only gave him a 5.5 one week, or because they hate Haley and Beth, or because they feel he was given a bad routine. As baffled as I am that some believe Hayley or Beth to be better skaters or better dancers on ice, I have no problem if they do and are voting for them if they enjoy their actual performances more. My comments were in response to a post who said they were voting the girls because they couldn't stand Ray and my general annoyance with factors like their love life, and dislike of the judges which seem effect how they vote.

Translation: "If my favourite doesn't win, the show isn't about what it's suppose to be about." What nonsense!
  • Options
    MummyNutNutMummyNutNut Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking hot tonight!!!