✭✭✭
    Kevin - too manic.
    Brendan - looks bored
    Kristina and Ola - their routines are getting very samey
    Anton - too old! (ducks for cover) :D
  • dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    Kevin is not growing on me. He over dances

Do not like Janette's choreography and she is so tiny the height differential becomes a factor in the ballroom

A tad tired of Kristina

Jury out on Karen

But PLEASE let Trent come back. He is magic and reminds me of Brendan in the early years

How tall is Janette? Zoe, Jake and Vicky Gill keep mentioning it but I can't find the stat anywhere.
  • cherricherri Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Karen, Janette and Joanna can go any time for me.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How tall is Janette? Zoe, Jake and Vicky Gill keep mentioning it but I can't find the stat anywhere.

5 ft 1

And whilst I'm here anyway... I keep changing my mind about who I want to keep or go. At first I didn't like Iveta and Janette, now I like them. So anyway, as of today, I'd drop Robin Windsor. Or maybe keep him in that job they offered James Jordan that he turned down. And Karen bugs me the most of the rest. Her legs are too weird in Latin. Kevin 2nd most. Too manic and too self-focused. The rest I'd keep, though Brendan was on my last nerve with his attitude.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trent / Tristan / iveta / Joanne / Karen
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby, you just know there's Lisa holding on to his coattails, too.
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karen and her face pulling as well as that awful Trent guy 'yuk' and the golden girl of the BBC ....'Pixie'.......and who in their right mind would name someone 'Pixie'.... really!!!!:o
  • backstageonebackstageone Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Iveta and Joanne
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    KDee wrote: »
    Karen and her face pulling as well as that awful Trent guy 'yuk' and the golden girl of the BBC ....'Pixie'.......and who in their right mind would name someone 'Pixie'.... really!!!!:o

It's not her real name.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again don't care who goes as long as Aliona stays. Could live with any of the girls going.

Out of the boys I'm only attached to Aljaz and Trent and Tristan now (since seeing Danny Boy with Aliona)
  • texas_Xtexas_X Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Janette, Joanne, Karen, Kevin, Kristina & Robin
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    KDee wrote: »

Ah, ever rational this forum.
  • TelcontarTelcontar Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Think the male pros this series are particularly strong but a good year for Anton has left Brendan looking like the weak link. He seemed bored and Trent feels like his spiritual successor. Also can't see a way back for Robin - lovely guy but was never sold on his choreography.

Much less sold on the girls. Natalie and Iveta are the only ones I would miss, but it would be a shame if we lost all three of Aliona, Kristina and Ola. Think Joanne deserves another chance, with a ringer of course.
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was reserving my judgements on Janette until she got a better dancer and it's safe to say I wouldn't be against her never returning. I think she's got a lovely personality and really think she's a good seller of latin and jazz routines but her standard is extremely poor. Think she's done a bit of a mutton's ear with Jake to be frank. She's lucky that Jake is very popular.

Was put off with Trent's smugness tonight but I'd much rather him return instead of Robin, who again I think is lovely but I just don't think he's all that great of a dancer and choreographer.

Kevin and Karen are fraying my nerves a bit in their position of golden couple. I think Karen has done a great job with Mark though.
  • backstageonebackstageone Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    texas_X wrote: »
    Janette, Joanne, Karen, Kevin, Kristina & Robin

and who is going to dance? :D
  • stacesl3stacesl3 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karen, Kevin (not too bothered either way), Brendan as I think his time is done, Trent...hmm jury is still out on him.
    Would love to see Tristan back, Iveta and of course lovely Pasha and Aliaz :)
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trent - I'm still completely perplexed as to why he's so popular - I don't think his choreography has exploited Pixie's potential at all, and his attitude tonight was very poor.

Kevin - ditto on the choreography front, he just doesn't seem to take his partner into account at all and constantly outdances her. But I do like Karen, so I guess I'd have to put up with Kevin to ensure Karen stays!

Anton - I've never been a fan.

Brendan - I don't think his heart's been in it this series. Same goes for Ola.

Iveta - never got the Iveta love to be honest, I find her annoying.

The rest I either like for their dancing/choreography, their personalities or both, or think they deserve a chance with a more talented celeb, so I'd be happy for the rest of them to stay.
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin , Karen and Joanne
  • abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I cannot warm to Trent. I know he was a stand in so hopefully Robin will be back and Trent out.

Nooo!! Trent is fantastic and innovative in his choreography - I shall never forget last week's hilarious dance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    In no particular order, we can reveal:

1. Brendan: sappy, over needy, tries to bully judges with his pouting. Bearable only in ballroom. Go back to NZ.

2. Kevin: sexy as a shovel. Over dances. Churlish prat. No Vincent.

3. Ola: fabulous dancer, terrible teacher. The fawning has grown very old.

4. Anton: plays one role: to humiliate his partners by dragging them through their routines. Unable to teach Latin.

On the fence:

Karen: done her best work with Mark, but his routines always seem stop/start. Hard to say whether that's him. The bitch fight with Ola didn't help.

Natalie: been a while since we've seen her best. Should've won with Ricky Whittle.

Joanne: didn't get to see much of her, but unlike her brother, I'm tempted to give her another.

Treasure:

Aliona, Aljaz, Trent, Robin & Tristan (for being perfect gentlemen with difficult partners), Pascha, Iveta, Kristina

Bring back:

Vincent, Artem, Flavia.

Finally, the Judges:

Bye Darci.
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the look of things and based on the forum's opinion we may not have a show next year.

Don't get rid of any of the pros....Can we get rid of some of the forums members? :D
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iveta
  • jeni28jeni28 Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Iveta,
    Brendan
    Anton -but would like to see him have some role on the show .
    Janette - although I do like her personality .
  • dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    Elsa wrote: »
    5 ft 1

Thank you :-)
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan and his smuggy

He appears to have fallen out of love with Strictly anyway.