Options

Who the heck is going to win?

rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am really struggling to pick a winner this year. Usually you have an idea but this year I haven't got a clue.

Not one act for me has stood out consistently and for Simon Cowell that must be a worry.

The question i ask is who do you think will win and who do you want to win?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I think Andrea will win without a doubt, but I want Ben to win (although I'm not 100% sure about this as he may do better coming 2nd/3rd)
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not having an obvious winner makes a more interesting show I think. :)
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    I think Andrea will win without a doubt, but I want Ben to win (although I'm not 100% sure about this as he may do better coming 2nd/3rd)

I agree Andrea seems the most likely, but Rhydian did in series 4 so it doesn't always work out that way.
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »

This probably. But might see a surprise win for Ben in final with Andrea. I would like to see Ben win. It has to between these two anyway.
  • Options
    BethnalGreenBethnalGreen Posts: 12,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually no longer care and not because Paul has now gone. The reason is the manipulation. It is getting too much for ordinary viewers which is why the viewing figures are going down!
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its Andrea to lose but still hoping there will be a surprise and Bens wins. Even though I would to love to see Ben win and will be voting for him every week I just want him in the final
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Andre, but i would love Fleur to win.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea, Ben and Fleur would make a very good Final :)

Though Simon would be 'The first of my two acts'...'The second of my two acts'... ;-)
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben or Fleur
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Who the heck is going to win?

Syco/Fremantle/Simon Cowell.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Right now? Andrea's pretty uncontested.

If Ben, Lauren or Fleur come out in the next few weeks and sing something that makes everyone look at them and see a winner (Like Little Mix Don't Let Go, Alex singing Listen) then that could change. Until that happens though I can't picture anyone beating Andrea though.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    I've predicted a Lauren win ever since the live shows started.

Admittedly, it's Andrea's to lose right now. I just see him coming 2nd in the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    If I had to manage the career of one of the finalists, without any hesitation I'd choose Fleur. I think she'd be very easy to market. Young, attractive, mixed-race, bags of natural style and a damn good voice. I can see her appealing to varied audiences and I think she has the most potential longevity. For me, no one else in the show offers so much potential.

Next, I think OTY would be quite easy to market. I'd well and truly aim for the mid-teens and below age group. If you could somehow get someone interested in making a light-hearted -Monkees-style Saturday morning series ('Only the Young Ones?') they could potentially be massive.

I agree that Andrea has a chance at winning - but I cant see him being anything more than a five-minute wonder. I like the bloke and he has a great voice, but I think people will get tired of him quite quickly.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp ott andrea maybe but cant see a long term career for him dont enjoy watching him or the faces he pulls rather have lauren now paul has been shafted
  • Options
    mrtdg82mrtdg82 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue_Hog wrote: »
    If I had to manage the career of one of the finalists, without any hesitation I'd choose Fleur. I think she'd be very easy to market. Young, attractive, mixed-race, bags of natural style and a damn good voice. I can see her appealing to varied audiences and I think she has the most potential longevity. For me, no one else in the show offers so much potential.

Next, I think OTY would be quite easy to market. I'd well and truly aim for the mid-teens and below age group. If you could somehow get someone interested in making a light-hearted -Monkees-style Saturday morning series ('Only the Young Ones?') they could potentially be massive.

I agree that Andrea has a chance at winning - but I cant see him being anything more than a five-minute wonder. I like the bloke and he has a great voice, but I think people will get tired of him quite quickly.

He is of a similar style to Sam smith... Given his popularity at the moment and success I think Andrea may be really successful
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea will win .. But Simon is the one who said he wants a show which you can't see anyone winning from the start which is predictable ..
  • Options
    longterm67longterm67 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lauren or Fleur will win.
    Andrea's nationality will evenually count against him regarding voting
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea or Lauren...or more realistically, whoever gets the most votes in week 10...
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stereo Kicks were the most improved. If they continue and start to connect, they have a good outside chance.

Lauren will get all round support from across the age bands and should make the final.

Ben has the best voice and could go far.
  • Options
    VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3rd - Fleur/Lauren
    2nd - Andrea
    Winner - Ben

imo.
  • Options
    big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is in the driving sit at the minute, if he fails then Jay might still win as I could imagine a crossover affect in their fanbases to some degree.

I would like Lauren to win though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    It's Andreas to lose I think,I was speaking to a betting company that follow me on Twitter about X factor,they said he odds just keep on shortening and it's going to take a realllllllly bad couple of weeks to knock him of the top spot,he is unbeatable
    1st Andrea
    2nd Ben
    3rd Fleur or Lauren
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea or Ben I think. As for who Simon thinks is most marketable, it's clear he's keen on Fleur and possibly Stereo Kicks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Andrea will win and I want him to (or Ben). I have an extremely good track record at picking winners. I was backing Leona, Leon, Shayne, Joe, Matt, James and Sam and was right about them all. I didn't watch Steve's year and I didn't like Little Mix but other than those two I've consistently backed the winner and this year that's Andrea or Ben.
  • Options
    swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    It's between Ben and Andrea for me, with Fleur 3rd
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben win - another Brookstein in the making
    SK - I will cut off my ears and leave the country
    Andrea - Mothers Day album then obscurity
    Lauren - a winner for all those that can't hear how bad her voice is