Train Simulator

tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
Forum Member
✭✭✭
what do you think of it? Is there any way of just travelling on a passenger if so how? I am having trouble controlling the train and keep mising stations

what should i do?

Comments

• tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anybody?
  • furrycheekyfurrycheeky Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The game is pure simulation of being a driver really. No option to sit back and take a trip that I have found.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks any advice on driving without missing stations or derailing
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks any advice on driving without missing stations or derailing

Take the tutorial, use all the onscreen info (the tutorial shows you how) and start slowing down

As for derailing, try not to take corners too fast and it shouldn't be a problem on the American trains since if you break the speed limit it automatically cuts you off
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i have done the tutorials its just stopping at the right place i keep on stopping early and my train is always late i might eventually get the hang of it
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i have done the tutorials its just stopping at the right place i keep on stopping early and my train is always late i might eventually get the hang of it

If your having bother, slow down to 2mph and the start of platform until you et the hang of it
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing this today :D rather worryingly I enjoyed it. Missing stations is something I did regularly.

I can see me making regular journeys now that I have this, a weird choice for me but fun is where you find it lol.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Train Simulator is great. It is strangely relaxing and serene.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the missions (2013 Edition) don't seem to work or glitch out, so that when you complete it perfectly, you still need to improve your performance!