Nashville Season 3 on More 4?

Comments

• NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Channel 4 is relocating the Connie Britton fronted series from its previous home on More4 to their youth-skewing channel E4 for its 22 episode third season, TVWise has learned. Nashville’s third season will receive its UK premiere on Wednesday May 13th at 10pm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Nashville s3 is starting. On e4 on Wednesday 13th may. The wait is nearly over.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    E4 is a strange choice seeing as it's youth orientated, but either way, I'm glad it's back
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will we need a new thread to discuss Nashville now that it will be on E4, or can the name of this one be changed?
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got an email from sky to say Season 3 starting weds 13th at 10pm on E4 x
  • zeebre12zeebre12 Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Nashville be strange on E4?
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    zeebre12 wrote: »
    Why would Nashville be strange on E4?

Because, as I said, it's a youth orientated channel, and I wouldn't class Nashville as a youth orientated show
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny that it's starting on the same date that series 3 is ending in the US. The good news is that it's being renewed for a 4th series. Jay!!
  • StillTryingSE25StillTryingSE25 Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    I saw an advert for it during this week's Empire episode, glad it's coming back. I'm sure it use to be on after The Good Wife on More 4 and that started a while ago so was worried it wouldn't be coming back!
  • zeebre12zeebre12 Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But is More4 not a more factual/reality type channel any way..?
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeebre12 wrote: »
    But is More4 not a more factual/reality type channel any way..?

I'm sure it didn't start out like that. Weren't the Channel 4 channels originally, roughly speaking, C4=BBC2, E4=BBC3, and More4=BBC4?

Now they all have a lot more downmarket shows though.
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    Excellent, love Nashville. 22 eps is a long run though, hope it doesn't fill with silly story lines.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am binging season 3 on NETFLIX Netherlands.
    You are all in for a treat. It's as great as ever.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching it on the Irish station TG4 and it's brilliant. The music is better than ever and the storylines are (mostly) gripping.
  • Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two episodes in and no one has started a UK pace thread??

Well, I'm enjoying it.

Good to see Scarlett's road trip didn't last too long! Just need to get her singing again now (I'm still thinking Connie and Hayden got her role redefined because she was outshining them vocally in the earlier seasons...)

Had hoped we'd seen the last of bland Layla, but seems like we're stuck with her for a while yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two episodes in and no one has started a UK pace thread??

Well, I'm enjoying it.

Good to see Scarlett's road trip didn't last too long! Just need to get her singing again now (I'm still thinking Connie and Hayden got her role redefined because she was outshining them vocally in the earlier seasons...)

Had hoped we'd seen the last of bland Layla, but seems like we're stuck with her for a while yet.

This should be at UK pace - it's just that we had assumed it would still be shown on More4 but it has moved to E4. As so few people post there didn't seem to be much need for another thread.

I love it as well, especially as Scarlett has been persuaded to come back (or not go, really). For me the highlights of the series have been the duets between her and Gunnar.

There always has to be a villain somewhere, and Layla is it this time. I'm not sure why she blames Will for all her problems, but no doubt she will try to extract as much as possible from him.
  • GiarcYekrubGiarcYekrub Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Nashville, will be interesting to see what the main threads of this season will be.
  • Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Nashville, will be interesting to see what the main threads of this season will be.

Well, one has to be based around Hayden's pregnancy, 'cos you sure can't hide it on someone her size!

And the big romance is sure to go t*ts up somewhere along the line (although we are never going to see Rayna getting hitched to Deacon until the last few episodes of the last season, whenever that turns out to be.)
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, one has to be based around Hayden's pregnancy, 'cos you sure can't hide it on someone her size!

And the big romance is sure to go t*ts up somewhere along the line (although we are never going to see Rayna getting hitched to Deacon until the last few episodes of the last season, whenever that turns out to be.)

It looked like Juliette wanted a termination but when she was told how far on she was then the baby is thankfully not Jeff Fordham's and will change her mind. This season was obviously filmed during Hayden's real life pregnancy so I wonder if the writers deliberately went with this storyline to fit in with her pregnancy or if it was just a coincidence.

It's off to a great start anyway with the first couple of episodes and Juliette was just amazing as Patsy Cline.

Is it just me or does Gunnar's accent seem more pronounced this series?
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

my guesses

Rayna - Deacon - Luke triangle

Juliettes pregnancy

Gunnar - Scarlet - Zoe triangle
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The music is still the main attraction for me, particularly Gunnar & Scarlett.

New uploads, some old favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQRl1RDa2Ac

New recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRneShwd_7Y
  • SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new series is as good as ever - I'm liking the idea of psycho Layla!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The plan for Juliette to become pregnant was in the works before Hayden became pregnant, so it was just a major coincidence. The pregnancy storyline really adds even more depth to Juliette and you see different sides to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who record the show using series link, on my Humax the title has changed from "New: Nashville" to "Nashville". Having a new name meant on my box that it wasn't linked so I had to set up a new series link.
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Love this show.

Would like Gunnar and Scarlette to get back together but would be a shame for Zoe,.

Hope Juliette gets back with Avery and the three of them live happily ever after.

Not keen on Will (or Layla) so wouldn't mind seeing the back of them, but doubt that will happen.

Rayna and Deacon together would be good. Luke please go away, something very suspicious about him.

My favourites in no particular order:- Gunnar, Avery, Deacon and Juliette.