Nick and Jade

SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
Forum Member
According to the tweets today there is some serious cuddle action going on between the two, even some of the others are noticing it.

Their tweets start from here:

12.04pm: Nick's trying to convince Jade that he's a mole. She's laughing but we think she half-believes him... #BBUKLive

12.06pm: "I'm not even 19. I'm 24 and a multi-millionaire. My name's not even Nick." Nick's story is getting elaborate. #BBUKLive

12.08pm: ... Okay, he's told her he was joking. They're having a cuddle now. #BBUKLive

12.19pm: They're still snuggling. Think Nick's feeling quite pleased with himself. #BBUKLive

12.33pm: Jade seems to be on a one-woman mission to comfort the House. After hugging Nick and Danny she's moved on to Aaron... #BBUKLive

2.36pm: Nick and Jade are cuddling again. #BBUKLive

3.22pm: Aaron and Jack are discussing the Nick/Jade situation. They think she's "just a cuddly person." #BBUKLive

Comments

• James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Come on Nick your better than this.

I really hope he doesn't do the showmance BS he's my joint 2nd fave at the moment if he does go through with it he will drop to the bottom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love these two, would love something to happen between them
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh I hope Jade is out soon as Nick is my favourite and Jade is my least.
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    I like them both, Nick more so, however I wouldn't blame Nick if he chances his arm with her if she lets him.... lol he's loving it.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    and people want to kick Sarah for her non existence showmance? lol

Nick and Jade is an actual one happening right now,lets see the reaction....and if it differs for forum favs
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say i prefer Nick/Jade over Danny/Sarah, maybe because they are more likeable people
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    :( I was hoping for a gay love triangle between Nick, Joel and Aaron
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate showmances.
    Forum Member
    and people want to kick Sarah for her non existence showmance? lol

Nick and Jade is an actual one happening right now,lets see the reaction....and if it differs for forum favs

As I said Nick is my joint 2nd fave but if he does this he will drop to my least favs.

Jade is already in my bottom 2
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade + Nick = Jack.

They WILL combine and become Pie Face.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( I was hoping for a gay love triangle between Nick, Joel and Aaron

Nick is definitely all for the ladies. ;-)

The latest vid is really cute. I'm not sure about Jade yet though...
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Do people have to shout "SHOWMANCE" whenever two housemates flirt at all? Do you lot just want a house full of asexuals?
    Forum Member
    As I said Nick is my joint 2nd fave but if he does this he will drop to my least favs.

Why would kissing a good looking girl make him your least favourite? Shouldn't you be impressed?
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Why would kissing a good looking girl make him your least favourite? Shouldn't you be impressed?

I don't like showmances no matter who is in them.
    Forum Member
    Do people have to shout "SHOWMANCE" whenever two housemates flirt at all? Do you lot just want a house full of asexuals?

Because showmances are boring and more often than not done for camera time.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know, it's hardly an out of the ordinary situation when young people locked in a house together for weeks start to take a shine to each other.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because showmances are boring and more often than not done for camera time.

That was certainly the case when there was live feed but less relevant now as it would only be shown if BB producers want it to.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade has the ability to make guys think they're definitely in with a chance. Nick's gonna end up wounded!
    Forum Member
    That was certainly the case when there was live feed but less relevant now as it would only be shown if BB producers want it to.

Without live feed even more so as they are all fighting for that 45 mins and know a showmance gets air time.

If they were told anything like that would not be aired at all they wouldn't do it.

And then if it was real they wouldn't care about not getting shown on TV and becoming a background character.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    People still seem to be fictiously creating one between Sarah and Danny where none exist.

However this one gets the go ahead I assume.

I assume it's only on forums that folk have an issue with people getting together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    People still seem to be fictiously creating one between Sarah and Danny where none exist.

However this one gets the go ahead I assume.

I assume it's only on forums that folk have an issue with people getting together

Why would you assume that. Moreover, I couldn't give a rats a*se what people do in "real life". I don't want watch to watch fame hungry wanabees slobber over each other for air time. So conside ME having a problem with showmances on tv
    Forum Member
    So any even hint of two housemates being attracted to each other is automatically a "showmance" now and not just two housemates being attracted to each other?

People say "showmance" so much that the word has lost all meaning.
    Forum Member
    Why would you assume that. Moreover, I couldn't give a rats a*se what people do in "real life". I don't want watch to watch fame hungry wanabees slobber over each other for air time. So conside ME having a problem with showmances on tv
    Exactly.

Nick is my 2nd fave at the moment but if he goes ahead with this he can get his arse out of the house on the next evection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.

Nick is my 2nd fave at the moment but if he goes ahead with this he can get his arse out of the house on the next evection.

Indeed JF;-)..thin ice at the moment
  • kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    nick and jade? would be even more cringey showmance than steven and kim last year...can't stand them both