Options

Have you ever met or bumped into your school bully?

Comments

• Options
    AndrewBroadbentAndrewBroadbent Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    c0bo wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Just as the title says "Have you ever met or bumped into your school bully?"

Well I did once, last year at my big sisters birthday party, I was returning one day from work and as I got into my house there was a waiter washing up some plates. I was like thinking "WTF are you doing here?" and "Did I step in the right house?"

Hi

I had the odd incident at school but can't remember being partocularly bullied by any specific person. However, yes, i have seen guys that were well known as bullies and who you stayed away from .......... i am bigger than most of them nowadays so doubt any of them would be looking for a fight with me now.
  • Options
    delboy000delboy000 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    She went past my old work wearing a really strange head scarf. I later found out she had developed alopecia and was completely bald.

Ha, what go round, come round:o
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our school bully was found dead in a toilet after shooting up. In hindsight the poor girl's fate seems to have been mapped out from the moment she was born in to her shitey family. But at the time she made the lives of several people miserable, so I cant imagine she was missed by the kids she went to school with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delboy000 wrote: »
    Ha, what go round, come round:o

Yeah I must admit I did feel a little smug at the time. :o Thinking back I just feel bad for her.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite the same but we had a French teacher at school who used to be a bully, she'd scream at you in French and reduced me to tears once. She couldn't speak any English.

Years later my grandad was in a nursing home and the same teacher was also in there, a very old lady now and very unhappy because no-one could talk to her as no-one could speak French.

I actually felt desperately sorry for her, my grandad, bless him, tried to remember the French he'd learnt in school and tried to speak to her as she was so lonely.:(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was never bullied at school but people I knew were all picked on by the same girl and her little gang of sheep.

I saw her a couple of years back and rather than being a hard faced old horror like I was expecting, she actually looked like a sad, worn down, old before her time lady who life hadn't been kind to and it's not right to kick someone when they're down. She seemed delighted to see me and genuinely happy to hear about my life working out well.

Last I heard (via the wonders of FB) she is now back with her teenage bf (who I also knew) and they're both really happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep walked past her the other day when i was with my bf. Was nice to see she was still fat lol and wearing a really unflattering lurid green tight dress *yuck* I told my bf who she was after we walked past and he shouted "fatty" at her, hehe petty but made me feel kinda better :p
  • Options
    JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily, I was never bullied at school but I was with my older sister a few years back when this very thing happened. It was highly embarrassing yet extremely amusing at the same time.

My sister is quite the little bulldog and doesn't care for others' opinions on her. We were in the high street and she clocked this girl, all of a sudden she was saying very loudly "Look at the dirty sl*g"! My face went red and I said "Shh!" and she marched right up to the girl and said "Nah I don't give a sh*t, this dirty little sl*g gave me hell for years but now look at it" and then she said to the girls face "Yeah go on, walk off. Not so f*cking hard now without ya divvy mates are ya"... The girl hurried into a shop and wouldn't look back, took me ten minutes to get my sis' to move too as she was waiting outside for her but the girl wouldn't come out.

As I said, amusing & embarrassing in equal measures.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    Apparently the boy at my old school who used to beat everyone up he thought was gay is now a woman.
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bully boy in my primary school joined the army and was shot dead by another soldier in an apparent accident in Northern Ireland.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't really bullied, but I was picked on quite a lot by one particular girl.

She was working in the opticians when I had to get an eye-test done for my driving licence a couple of years ago. The two of us just acted like we'd never met before. Couldn't care less about what she's doing now - Doubt I'd even recognise her if I saw her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never really got bullied. A couple of times some older kids tried to but they got a brick or a piece of wood wrapped around their heads and left me alone. Word soon got round that I'd hurt anyone who tried to bully me and I got left alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,095
    Forum Member
    Yes, she has two children who are as ugly and horrid as her and I believe her boyfriend just left her. Hard life being smug.
  • Options
    SuperUnleadedSuperUnleaded Posts: 3,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ran into mine many years ago whilst walking around outside college, and it was a happy encounter. Sure, they had made my life hell for a couple of years back in high school, but many things had changed afterwards. I was actually glad to have seen that person, and wouldn't mind seeing them again even now. I think we warmed up to each other by the time it came to doing our GCSEs.
    Shappy wrote: »
    Some of the nasties from school are on facebook and seem to be leading happy enough lives.

Sometimes things don't catch up with you.

Too happy for my liking. :sleep:

I was almost convinced back then that they'd "get what's coming to them", but that certainly doesn't look to have been the case - it's all smiles and great times on Facebook, by the looks of it.

Drat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    Good grief which one?
    As a young teen, I was into Heavy Metal along with just a handful of mates, while everyone else was into the new dance craze (late 80s) so I had many bullies at school.
    One time, my best friend and I were chased right out of school by at least ten other boys wanting to beat us up.
    I was only lucky I bumped into Billy V, one of the locally feared 'nutters' who happened to be a friend of mine - once they saw me with him they gave up their chase.
    Some of the kids who used to belong to the local gang ended up heroin addicts anyway so they ceased to be a problem LOL.

I also left London ten years ago, so I have not seen any of them for over a decade now.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c0bo wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Just as the title says "Have you ever met or bumped into your school bully?"

Well I did once, last year at my big sisters birthday party, I was returning one day from work and as I got into my house there was a waiter washing up some plates. I was like thinking "WTF are you doing here?" and "Did I step in the right house?"

Yes and he couldn't look me in the eye. Met him again in my own home several years ago, as he was working for a company that fitted double glazing I was :eek: when I saw who it was.
    I enjoyed not offering him a tea or coffee. :p
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    No...

I wasn't ever bullied anyway. I was quite small for my age, but I was stronger than my size suggested, and mentally I was always pretty clued up, so they didn't bother - probably for fear of getting owned by a little kid.

Anyway, I wouldn't care, they probably managed **** all in their lives anyway.
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    She went past my old work wearing a really strange head scarf. I later found out she had developed alopecia and was completely bald.

• Options
    QuantumLeapQuantumLeap Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Na. I hit him in school and he never came near me again.

Last I heard, he was in prison. Can't say I'm too surprised.
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    I was picked on for being wee at Primary School and High School, I had a terrible time of it when I was in Australia, the girls were awful to me. I met one of them once after I left school and we got on ok actually, she told me they all hated me because the boy they all fancied fancied me, I didn't have a clue about it though. We got on well and met up a few times, then she stole the earrings that my Mum gave me for my birthday, I only found out when I saw her wearing them in the Church, she had asked to borrow them and I said no because my Mum gave me them, so she just nicked them:eek: That was the end of that reconciliation.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, a few years ago.
    When I used to work in a magistrates court, every morning I would pop into a shop and buy the papers and some cigarettes. There was a woman I know serving and I hadn't seen her for a few days and I asked her if she was on holiday. She said she was off sick and told me that a few nights previous, some young lads entered the shop and threatened her with a knife and punched her a number of times and left with some phone cards and cigarettes. I was shocked for her, asked if she was OK being back at work and said that hopefully the police will catch the bounders and bought into the court where I work.
    Later that day, a prison van turned up from a police station with a boy accused of the robbery of the shop. My supervisor asked me to get the prisoner off the van. I entered the van and asked the prisoner to give out his arm so that I could handcuff it. When the driver of the van opened the door of the cell fully, it was only the boy who made my life a misery at school and I smiled so broadly. He was shocked to see me. He looked a nasty, pasty, dirty heroin junkie. Revenge is so sweet :)
    I have met people who laughed at me while I was being abused by 'parents' only to find these same people are in abusive relationships now.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of our school bullies put a note on their Friends Renuited profile apologising to people for their behaviour at school, they said they knew they were wrong and had grown up now and were happy and sincerely regretted what they had done and wanted to apologise to anyone they had upset during that time.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We never had a school bully. The head teacher put a ban on elections
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to work with my bully, he was actually my supervisor on the checkouts, occasionally he would try and wind me up, but by then I had learnt to ignore him when he was like that.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw one of them walking down the street one day and she gave me a filthy look. Guess she was still just as unpleasant in her thirties as she was as a kid.

The other one I've never seen since school, when it all came out that she was bullying me and she got into some trouble with the headteacher. However I have since seen her mother working at M&S and she sneered at me. Suppose she still thinks she raised a little princess instead of the kid who bullied me until I tried to hang myself when I was 12.