Options

Denise or Frankie FTW!

Mr. ChipsMr. Chips Posts: 529
Forum Member
✭✭
I've found both of them really entertaining throughout the course of the series, and after last night's events I'll definitely be supporting them to win.

Any other Denise fans? We're a rare breed on this forum :) There seems to be a few Frankie fans, though.

Comments

• Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr. Chips wrote: »
    I've found both of them really entertaining throughout the course of the series, and after last night's events I'll definitely be supporting them to win.

Any other Denise fans? We're a rare breed on this forum :) There seems to be a few Frankie fans, though.

I'm with you all the way, Mr Chips. :cool:

Denise or Frankie FTW!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Denise no, sorry. She will take a win as confirmation that every one else has a problem when in reality it is her. Any true fan of Denise, imo, would not save her in order to save her from herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Any other Denise fans?
    Not really, but the ugly anti-Denise rhetoric on here has kind of pushed me in her direction. Sometimes you want to see a housemate do well just to p!ss off the haters. Plus for all her faults, and there certainly are some, she's clearly a much nicer person at heart than say Nicola or Karissa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Frankie, but if Denise won i could live with as long as it stopped the bores, Twins or Nicola from winning.
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luv-em-all wrote: »
    Not Denise no, sorry. She will take a win as confirmation that every one else has a problem when in reality it is her. Any true fan of Denise, imo, would not save her in order to save her from herself.

LMFAO.

NOW, I have heard it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »
    LMFAO.

NOW, I have heard it all.

I don't find it funny at all, I find it really quite sad!
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Denise, although I do think she;s been entertaining. Not my winner though. As for Frankie. Entertaining??? Aside from last night I've only ever seen him talking about fannies and cocks. That might be your idea of 'entertaining' - it certainly isn't mine.
  • Options
    sharronwillowsharronwillow Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not voting for Frankie because he hasn't entertained me as much as others have.

I'm a Denise fan but won't be voting for her unfortunately. For Denise, a win would mean approval of how she has played the victim in the house and I don't agree with it. She needs some tough love.
  • Options
    sharronwillowsharronwillow Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luv-em-all wrote: »

Yep, I agree!
  • Options
    karezzakarezza Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't let the oapaedos win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, both a pain and over the top, Michael or the twins for me, as they do not suck up to anyone. do not go with crass or sad wannerbees