Options

Calum is a decent bloke really

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
Got a bad rep for shagging around, but seems like a gentleman.

Probably my favourite so far.

Comments

• Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was a bit of a t*** tonight

I quite liked him up until now

... then he reverts to type
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he doesn't win, we really don't need another talentless professional reality 'star' winning the show.
  • Options
    blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    I thought he was a bit of a t*** tonight

I quite liked him up until now

... then he reverts to type

If you're talking about the Cami thing then no as he told her she had a boyfriend.

If you mean the nasty "Let's slag Alicia once again" thing then more like bowing down to peer pressure.

I don't get how everyone states that Nadia is the coward re facing up to Katy. She faces up to her every day when she talks to Perez. With the exception of her, Alicia and, to a lesser extent, Patsy everyone tows the party line.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Like Calum in this and i liked him when he was on Love Island
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone off him completely. He makes a toxic duo with Cami-Li. Yuk! Didn't like the way they were poking fun at Alicia's looks.

They should send in a young hottie with a magnificent head of hair ;-) That'll take the smug look off Calum's face.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody's perfect. But he isn't the devil people think.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    exodus2u wrote: »
    I've gone off him completely. He makes a toxic duo with Cami-Li. Yuk! Didn't like the way they were poking fun at Alicia's looks.

They should send in a young hottie with a magnificent head of hair ;-) That'll take the smug look off Calum's face.

I know, it's not like Cami looks any better.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    I know, it's not like Cami looks any better.

Quite

When she goes into that neck-weaving, finger-waving, Jerry Springer trailer-trash mode and her mouth goes all contorted and downward, she looks proper rough

Callum doesn't have his father's talent, nor his taste in women ... Georgie Best strutted the world stage with Miss World on his arm ... Callum Best has Cami Li on his

ooh err ... I've gone all Katie Hopkins :o
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    With that comb over he looks more like Bobby Charlton than George Best.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I was quite liking him until tonight. Gone right off him now - I can't stand cruelty like that.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Nobody's perfect. But he isn't the devil people think.

No I don't think he is. But I'm not that keen on him. He seems to get really wound up if you prick his ego a tiny bit or say the slightest thing out of turn about him.
    In general he's quite laid back as long as the chaos is at a distance and he isn't involved. But say a teensy weensy thing about him and you can see his blood boiling.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bad rep for shagging around, but seems like a gentleman.

Probably my favourite so far.

Absolutely not. He mocked Alicia over the way she eats when talking to the bitch that is Cami. He's an idiotic moron.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I'm really disappointed in him as I'm running out of people to like on this show.

I thought what he did with Cami just within earshot of Alicia was cruel and there was an element of showing off to each other. It was immature and childish.
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He actually seems like a nice guy. Very reserved.
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was quite liking him until tonight. Gone right off him now - I can't stand cruelty like that.
    Cat- wrote: »
    I'm really disappointed in him as I'm running out of people to like on this show.

I thought what he did with Cami just within earshot of Alicia was cruel and there was an element of showing off to each other. It was immature and childish.

I said the same on another post. What he did was cruel, nasty and spiteful. Poor Alicia,,
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have agreed 24 hours ago. Now, I'm not really liking him as much.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen him around Belfast pubs a few years ago and he was a complete and absolute pratt strutting around women like he was gods gift.

Plonker
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are many ways to describe Calum Best but 'decent bloke' is not one of them. I mean seriously? Jeez what are some people seeing. I might as well just copy and paste my post from another thread-

It's interesting to note that Calum doesn't come in for anywhere near as much vitriol or stick for his actions whereas Cami gets absolutely annihilated on here for far less and well before any of the Alicia stuff.

From It looks of many of these threads on here, it looks like the decent looking chaps have far more leeway on BB with this forum than the good looking young females. Every-time Cami (or Chloe before she left) even glanced at someone the wrong way there is thread after thread and almost endless comments calling them trashy, vile, hooker (not even joking- I've seen it) , or other far worse things that slating them for the looks/ their social class, their intelligence etc

When Calum does it, and openly mocks Alicia, not just by words but by aping and her actions and taking the pi55, it's more a 'oh I'm a bit disappointed in him' type vibe and far far far less harsh.

Doesn't seem all that consistent to me, in fact, quite the opposite.
  • Options
    p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    ....... but seems like a gentleman.
    I was fooled as well, until he started taking the p1ss out of Alicia.
    He's just a Sheep,...... like most of them in the house.
    Totally gone off him.
    As for the tedious showmance with Cami Li......give us a break!
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. He mocked Alicia over the way she eats when talking to the bitch that is Cami. He's an idiotic moron.
    he must have had his shades on when Cami opens her ugly trap.. her mouths revolting in all ways.
  • Options
    Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never liked Calum, and when he went into the house..I felt that he was just being himself and rather neutral. However, last night he was back to his usual vile self
  • Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    p381 wrote: »
    I was fooled as well, until he started taking the p1ss out of Alicia.
    He's just a Sheep,...... like most of them in the house.
    Totally gone off him.
    As for the tedious showmance with Cami Li......give us a break!

He certainly has a funny friendship with women regarding Cami. After last night how he and Cami were so cruel about Alicia's appearance and the way she eats was disgusting. Both of them showed their true nature.

I hope both of them gets booed Friday and Cami to get booted out.
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    he must have had his shades on when Cami opens her ugly trap.. her mouths revolting in all ways.

Blimey. You really do have some weird kind of issue with her don't you/. Let it go. It's not healthy.

Say what you like about her personality or her tattoos, but she is a very attractive woman, with or without body ink and she is actually one of those rare types that looks pretty stunning without makeup too.

Attacking women for their looks is a pretty cheap and obvious way to try and put someone down, and akin to the worst of the Daily Mail comments section.

When people make outlandish claims such as you and others do re her looks, it only serves to make the poster who says it look foolish. I can understand people not liking tattoos or indeed her, but when you see comments trying to make out she's ugly or not an aesthetically attractive woman, you know they are clutching at straws

One desperate poster even claimed Alicia Duvall and Nadia were better looking than her which is ludicrous. I mean come on now. :D

It would be akin to me trying to claim that Calum is really ugly and that Cheggers is by far the more attractive man.

As I say. A nonsense.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diabolus wrote: »
    Blimey. You really do have some weird kind of issue with her don't you/. Let it go. It's not healthy.

Say what you like about herpersonality or her tattoos, but she is a very attractive woman, with or without body ink and she is actually one of those rare types that looks pretty stunning without makeup too. Good bone structure also. .

Attacking women for their looks is a pretty cheap and obvious way to try and put someone down.

When people make outlandish claims such as you and others do re her looks, it only serves to make the poster who says it look foolish. I can understand people not liking tattoos or indeed her, but when you see comments trying to make out she's ugly or not an aesthetically attractive woman, you know they are clutching at straws

One desperate poster even claimed Alicia Duvall and Nadia were better looking than her which is ludicrous. I mean come on now. :D

It would be akin to me trying to claim that Calum is really ugly and that Cheggers is by far the more attractive man.

As I say. A nonsense.
    and you seem to have an unhealthier issue with me..:D
    now stop being silly and getting your BP up...Cami isnt a nice person.. shes a loudmouth that I would never want to meet...not just me who thinks this way about the young erm lady.