Options

Hopkins Resumes Insulting Twitter Messages Including Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    You probably wouldn't be laughing if it was you who had a serious infection which could lead to part of your sexual organs being cut away. That was a sick joke. I wonder if you found her reference to Palestinians being filthy rodents funny too.. I don't think she's being funny. She was desperate to win BB all along. She actually had a slip of the tongue in one of the first episodes - watch them back - even then she had that one thing on her mind. She was jealous of all the attention Perez would be getting, so she went for him and made his life hell. Now she's jealous of Katie Price beating her. Lucky for Katie Price, she's no longer in the house, otherwise she'd be suffering the way Perez suffered in there.

She is a harridan and a nightmare.

You'll be waiting a very long time for those questions to be answered I'm afraid. I've noticed every time those very controversial topics get brought up, her fans all of sudden are no where to be seen. Funny that eh? Or at least it would be if those "hilarious" Tweets of hers weren't so dehumanising and hateful. :(

"She's only saying what we're thinking" well screw you then, that is nothing to be proud of! I for one do NOT think such vile thoughts and if you do then that says way more about you then the very people Hopkins LOVES to demean and belittle.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Bored the tits off me".

Love you haven't got any.
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    magwitch wrote: »
    This is almost beautiful in its simplicity. I would add that most of us also choose to question our gut reaction to things and think before we proudly pronounce our ill-conceived prejudice.
    Yep but the woman has something missing. Slating Peaches just after her death, telling it like it is I suppose.

hisdogspot wrote: »
    Quite right

It's absolute garbage for Hopkins to suggest her 'telling it like it is' is somehow important and admirable ... Xrist ! she even went as far as to say it was a mark of 'integrity'

So making snidey nasty comments about Katie Price's breast surgery is her showing 'integrity' is it ?

She's so full of it
    I think Hopkins and her attitude are a worse influence over young people (and old it has to be said, seem just as impressionable these days), than someone getting their boobs out. The former hurts people, we have an epidemic of bullying in schools and workplaces, and we have people voting up this bully to 2nd place. I don't find her funny in the slightest.
  • Options
    SubtronixSubtronix Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Probably the one person, apart from Perez, that she didn't want to lose to. They had a lot of previous and pretended at getting on in the house. I imagine she had her victory speech ready when she was there with KP in the last two. The bitterness in defeat was my favourite moment of the series.
  • Options
    MartaMarta Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Katie P won over this nasty woman. Katie Hopkins thinks her language skills are so superior when she resorted to referring to Perez as a t***head.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marta wrote: »
    So glad Katie P won over this nasty woman. Katie Hopkins thinks her language skills are so superior when she resorted to referring to Perez as a t***head.

I know

She tirelessly boasts about her 'vast vocabulary ' and yet resorts to cheap taunts, ridiculous hand gestures, and facial contortions to express herself

The woman is joke
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Subtronix wrote: »
    Probably the one person, apart from Perez, that she didn't want to lose to. They had a lot of previous and pretended at getting on in the house. I imagine she had her victory speech ready when she was there with KP in the last two. The bitterness in defeat was my favourite moment of the series.

Bitter pill for KH to swallow :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Bitter pill for KH to swallow :D

It's still stuck in her throat by the looks of it

How ridiculous is she ? ... trying to act all intellectually superior and then throwing a tantrum because Katie 'Jordan' Price beat her in a TV reality show !

What an arsehole :D
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think shes hilarious and dont take her seriously at all

I know! Me neither!

She's not 'bitter' about being runner up either. I think she absolutely loved the whole experience.

She never went in there to 'change'. She wanted to show that the hard-hitting Katie H wasn't all she is. We saw her being kind, funny, supportive, loyal and humble. She let us see the side that normally only her gorgeous husband and kids see. But she definitely doesn't want to lose her straight talking side - and I wouldn't want her to.

If she wants a lesson in bitterness, she only needs to read some of these comments!
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    She's been away from her husband and kids for 4 weeks and this is how she chooses to spend her first day out the house. I feel very sad for them.

I have an idea if you look at every one of the HMs they'll all have been on tweeting or posting. Katie H is no different to the rest...it takes seconds to write a tweet - hubby could have been in the shower and the kids could have been playing. Whose to say - I see a whole lot of people in here who look like they're on 24/7...shouldn't they be doing something in their real lives?

I wouldn't feel too sad for them...I'd imagine the fees she's earned and the money that will come in because of her tweeting and posting will allow them a few holidays and getaways where family time will be everything for them.

I don't follow Twitter, but did go have a look and what she wrote - so? It's nothing more than she's been saying. Talk about a tempest in a teacup.

As another FM just wrote - she'll be thrilled you're all still hating on her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    I know! Me neither!

She's not 'bitter' about being runner up either. I think she absolutely loved the whole experience.

She never went in there to 'change'. She wanted to show that the hard-hitting Katie H wasn't all she is. We saw her being kind, funny, supportive, loyal and humble. She let us see the side that normally only her gorgeous husband and kids see. But she definitely doesn't want to lose her straight talking side - and I wouldn't want her to.

If she wants a lesson in bitterness, she only needs to read some of these comments!

Absolutely spot on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's still stuck in her throat by the looks of it

How ridiculous is she ? ... trying to act all intellectually superior and then throwing a tantrum because Katie 'Jordan' Price beat her in a TV reality show !

What an arsehole :D

Pathetic but also hilarious - bitter sweet for her really ... on one hand she's pleased the public voted her second ... But second to KP :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    I know! Me neither!

"Her gorgeous husband" ?

Where did that come from ? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mz fit wrote: »
    I have an idea if you look at every one of the HMs they'll all have been on tweeting or posting. Katie H is no different to the rest...it takes seconds to write a tweet - hubby could have been in the shower and the kids could have been playing. Whose to say - I see a whole lot of people in here who look like they're on 24/7...shouldn't they be doing something in their real lives?

I wouldn't feel too sad for them...I'd imagine the fees she's earned and the money that will come in because of her tweeting and posting will allow them a few holidays and getaways where family time will be everything for them.

I don't follow Twitter, but did go have a look and what she wrote - so? It's nothing more than she's been saying. Talk about a tempest in a teacup.

As another FM just wrote - she'll be thrilled you're all still hating on her!

Yes, well, 'hating' might have been grist to her mill .... but what she's facing now is ridicule

That's quite a different thing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, well, 'hating' might have been grist to her mill .... but what she's facing now is ridicule

In your eyes, but not those of the people who will continue paying her vast amounts of money to carry on doing exactly what she's doing now.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Whenever she's on her high horse putting the country to right.. Just pass her a note or whisper KP into her ear :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your eyes, but not those of the people who will continue paying her vast amounts of money to carry on doing exactly what she's doing now.

WHAT ? ... people are paying Hopkins 'vast amounts of money' to obsess about Katie Price and her tits ?

This is sooo funny :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever she's on her high horse putting the country to right.. Just pass her a note or whisper KP into her ear :p

She'll have to live with that now, and it will tinge everything she does from this point on

It might even be a fitting epitaph

She underestimated The Pricey

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yes I'm sure that will shake, rattle and roll her. I love how so many on here are reading Katie P winning being a real problem for Katie H. The only people I've seen bring it up are FMs who don't like her...not a thing done or said by Katie H lends itself to her having this imaginary problem in losing to Katie P. She stated why she thinks Katie P shouldn't have won and a whole lot of them in there said that...a whole lot of people over the years have said latecomers shouldn't win.

If it makes you feel better to think there's some huge problem Katie H will shoulder for the rest of her life then have at it...the fact is most of the FMs here are the ones with the problem. You don't like Katie H and you're the ones mad as Hell that she came in 2nd above a whole lot of other people you deemed more worthy. Good on Katie H for coming 2nd and although she bored me to death good on Katie P for the win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHAT ? ... people are paying Hopkins 'vast amounts of money' to obsess about Katie Price and her tits ?

This is sooo funny :D

Feigned ignorance is so unbecoming...I have faith in you - I'm quite sure you're clever enough to figure out how the money will come into play.

Thank you for finding my post funny...I find yours silly and sophomoric.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll have to live with that now, and it will tinge everything she does from this point on

It might even be a fitting epitaph

She underestimated The Pricey

:D

Well death is considered an eternal sleep...as boring as The Pricey was then maybe that would be the perfect bedtime story. Maybe in the coming years Katie P might come up with another cute line to add as well...well...actually maybe not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes I'm sure that will shake, rattle and roll her. I love how so many on here are reading Katie P winning being a real problem for Katie H.

Hang on ... it's Hopkins herself who made this an issue

It's Hopkins who has 'a problem' with Katie Price winning ... she got all hysterical about it on Bots

We're just commenting on that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yes I'm sure that will shake, rattle and roll her. I love how so many on here are reading Katie P winning being a real problem for Katie H. The only people I've seen bring it up are FMs who don't like her...not a thing done or said by Katie H lends itself to her having this imaginary problem in losing to Katie P. She stated why she thinks Katie P shouldn't have won and a whole lot of them in there said that...a whole lot of people over the years have said latecomers shouldn't win.

If it makes you feel better to think there's some huge problem Katie H will shoulder for the rest of her life then have at it...the fact is most of the FMs here are the ones with the problem. You don't like Katie H and you're the ones mad as Hell that she came in 2nd above a whole lot of other people you deemed more worthy. Good on Katie H for coming 2nd and although she bored me to death good on Katie P for the win.

I couldn't care a toss who won, came second or even finished last tbh.

Have you read KH's press conference from yesterday morning?

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/212022-celebrity-big-brother-2015-katie-hopkins-lays-in-to-katie-price-again.html#ixzz3R4ty0k2K
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hang on ... it's Hopkins herself who made this an issue

It's Hopkins who has 'a problem' with Katie Price winning ... she got all hysterical about it on Bots

We're just commenting on that

She didn't have a problem with it...she simply said exactly what she'd been saying all along, actually what many other HMs had been saying all along. The problem comes with where she said it...she didn't keep with standard manners and said it then and there. Normally final night is quiet and tame and full of backpatting with many of us waiting for those type of comments to be made in the press in the coming days. Katie just said it then and there. I personally don't think she should have done that, but that's her choice. She said nothing she hadn't been saying so I don't really know what equates her words and actions to the trauma that so many FMs are saying she's going through.

So no...I don't believe the comments and posts are simply commenting...they are trying to make it more than it was. Yawn...
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shall do that when I get bored of reminding her about Perez getting her to do a chicken impersonation :D:D:D