Doesn't Cheryl look awful?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said it before - the combined weight of those people"concerned" about her appearance would reach from here to the moon.
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's all teeth and nose
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked much older than she is. Don't know if its the big teeth she now has or the scrawniness but it doesn't suit her at all
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked 40 tonight. Those cheeks used to be plump with dimples........she looks bloody awful 😕
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    The responsibility of Simons gift of exec producer will be worse when he blames her for the shows failure and scarpers to LA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    If she looks awful them God knows what the rest of us must look like. Cheryl is a stunning lady and I thought she looked great tonight. Just because she didn't have as much make up plastered on her face she now looks old. God! I wouldn't mind looking like that at 32. At least she dresses normally (unlike Rita) and tries to match up with the theme. Red dress for love and heartbreak, glamorous dress for movie week. Don't see how anyone could say she looked awful
  • Mitu_PappiMitu_Pappi Posts: 1,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she is sitting sideways but she is actually front on. In other words she is effing ridiculous to look at now.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    She looked much older than she is. Don't know if its the big teeth she now has or the scrawniness but it doesn't suit her at all

Her teeth look too big for her face now.

Blimey love, put on some weight. It's not a good look.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks beyond ill. I guess rumours about her controlling husband are true.
  • HoneysmumHoneysmum Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    She looks so ill to me, her face is so drawn that her nose looks large and so do her teeth??

I hope everything is ok with her because her appearance is worrying
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The styling was awful tonight - made her look like a woman from Dad's Army, I thought.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The retro hairstyle and make up would have looked stunning if she didn't look so ill She seems worse every week. It was noticeable but this week it's gone to another level. She has that look that some people get when they have had a gastric bypass and their teeth look too big for their face. I'm not suggesting she has had surgery, far from it. It's just that that amount of weight loss on someone who was already small is very worrying
  • XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked so small standing next to Rita when the judges first got introduced during the opening of the show. She made Rita look big which is crazy as Rita has an amazing figure.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a frail old lady, surely someone in her personal life will help her??
  • lizbetlizbet Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patricia50 wrote: »
    The retro hairstyle and make up would have looked stunning if she didn't look so ill She seems worse every week. It was noticeable but this week it's gone to another level. She has that look that some people get when they have had a gastric bypass and their teeth look too big for their face. I'm not suggesting she has had surgery, far from it. It's just that that amount of weight loss on someone who was already small is very worrying

I agree, the retro look can look amazing, and classy, but it did nothing for her as she has became so thin. I think Cheryl is stunning, but since X factor has started she has been looking way thinner than her normal self, and every week now she seems thinner than the last. Last night as you say it was more noticeable than every her appearance shocked me regarding how much weight she has lost. :o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the camera adds 10 pounds, she must look skeletal in rl. She has gone down the Posh Spice route of thinking you can never be too thin, but they're both wrong.

Like Posh, Cheryl was a normal sized girl when she started out but got pulled into the world of having to lose weight to look better on tv. She's still an attractive woman but she is far thinner than her natural body size and so looks drawn and older.
    Nothing wrong with being naturally thin but she isn't and it doesn't look healthy.

She makes Rita, who is a size 10 at most, look like a heifer
  • lizbetlizbet Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Considering the camera adds 10 pounds, she must look skeletal in rl. She has gone down the Posh Spice route of thinking you can never be too thin, but they're both wrong.

Like Posh, Cheryl was a normal sized girl when she started out but got pulled into the world of having to lose weight to look better on tv. She's still an attractive woman but she is far thinner than her natural body size and so looks drawn and older.
    Nothing wrong with being naturally thin but she isn't and it doesn't look healthy.

She makes Rita, who is a size 10 at most, look like a heifer

Agree, and Rita looks healthy.
  • meadows76meadows76 Posts: 952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she looks awful them God knows what the rest of us must look like. Cheryl is a stunning lady and I thought she looked great tonight. Just because she didn't have as much make up plastered on her face she now looks old. God! I wouldn't mind looking like that at 32. At least she dresses normally (unlike Rita) and tries to match up with the theme. Red dress for love and heartbreak, glamorous dress for movie week. Don't see how anyone could say she looked awful

It's nothing to do with how much make up she has on or what she wears, she is seriously underweight. Matching a dress to a theme is all well and good but she is not a healthy weight.
    Forum Member
    Her eyes looked small and piggy and her nose hooked, she would have looked better without that red lipstick, she made the foutrth impact girls look chunky next to her
  • dragonrapidedragonrapide Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please leave the girl alone. If she was to read all the above comments it would make her feel dreadful and eat even less. I don't think she has lost more weight than at the start of the program, I think the hair style last night did not suit her and this was the main problem. Hopefully she will be better styled tonight.
    Forum Member
    And smoking doesn't help
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen Carpenter all over again.
  • Anne_Morris_CowAnne_Morris_Cow Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I actually like cheryl and she is very beauitiful ,but you are not telling me ,that something is not amiss for her to be anorexic looking .It is not being nasty ,I think those closest to her if they care ,should not just keep dismissing how thin she has got .Those holow cheeks last night ,scary .Please Cheryl ,just get healthier looking for you not any one else Petx
  • All Of MeAll Of Me Posts: 2,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked fine to me.
  • Soapster1Soapster1 Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she had no make up on, she would look an absolute fright. When she stood on stage for the pose when the judges first come out, she stood with one leg wrapped in front of the other. To hide the thinness I figure.