Options

The VILE Nina Myskow

Onairrightaway097Onairrightaway097 Posts: 127
Forum Member
Can somebody tell me their thoughts on Nina's question to Sophie on the BOTS panel tonight?! I thought it was very antagonstic. Something wasn't quite right there and I almost feel she was trying to trip Sophie up!

I really think Sophie is being misunderstood!

Comments

• Options
    Quantum CatQuantum Cat Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    everybody connected to this show is VILE
  • Options
    jassy55jassy55 Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    think she was trying to get across abz point that she never listens to anyone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    jassy55 wrote: »
    think she was trying to get across abz point that she never listens to anyone

yep, and it backfired.
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nina Myskow was one of the original 'honest' judges, before it was all the fashion, so maybe she feels she has a reputation to live up to, 'cause I don't remember her being like this in 'real life'.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Can somebody tell me their thoughts on Nina's question to Sophie on the BOTS panel tonight?! I thought it was very antagonstic. Something wasn't quite right there and I almost feel she was trying to trip Sophie up!

Not sure about been misunderstood but there's been far worse housemates that have never been treated like that on BOTS.And when some of the others come out that have done exactly the same thing,they'll be given the red carpet.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was one of many who put the boot into Sophie tonight. Can't remember who Sophie murdered. :confused:

Good for Rylan offering his support though.
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they have history from another show.
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    It seemed everyone on BBOTS had it in for Sophie. It must be jealousy. Quite simialr thing is happening on this forum particualrly in regard to her age.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is a total bitch that woman and when she asked Sophie for a fact she was just being an antagonistic cow! I cannot stand the woman! So glad that AJ stepped in and stopped Nina, the bitch! I really don't know why they have that woman on the show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    If only it had gone

Nina: So can u tell me 2 facts about another HM

Sophie: No, but i can tell u 2 facts about you - your a bitch and ya ugly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    she was trying to catch sophie out but, it completely backfired when sophie did know all about the other HMs! nina really can be vile sometimes.. I still laugh over the jasmine vs nina fight on bbots.. jasmine got the vile cow of the panel lol
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She tried to catch her out and it backfired on her big time. She was pathetic.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a total bitch that woman and when she asked Sophie for a fact she was just being an antagonistic cow! I cannot stand the woman! So glad that AJ stepped in and stopped Nina, the bitch! I really don't know why they have that woman on the show!

They have her on precisely to be nasty to disliked model HMs like Sophie. They had her on when Hazel was evicted too, but Hazel's interview was extended rather than bring her out to the panel. They also had her on when Jasmine Lennard was evicted, but she refused to appear with Nina. In Sophie's case, they let her do what she was there to do, but AJ baulked when she saw how nasty it was.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone who truly lives up to her name.
  • Options
    EsclarmondeEsclarmonde Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Some women retain their looks over the years, some women do not. It is subtler with men, men age more aesthitically. Regardless of Botox or surgery. IMHO.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Sophie got away from one trout faced harridan only to confronted with another. Poor girl did not deserve this.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some women retain their looks over the years, some women do not. It is subtler with men, men age more aesthitically. Regardless of Botox or surgery. IMHO.

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jolly good. Did you mean 'atheistically'? Whereas women look in the mirror and exclaim "Oh God!"
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    She is a real Kow

I'll get me coat
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nina Bitchface always tries to be controversial when She's on tv, She's very predictable.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Just re-watched it, she made herself look a complete twit, hope she never goes in the house. She makes Carol look like Mary Poppins.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Sophie got away from one trout faced harridan only to confronted with another. Poor girl did not deserve this.

Totally agree. Can't believe Emma's interview either - she's let much worse HM's off with very little grilling and yet she was like a dog with a bone with Sophie! Starting to really go off her, especially with her fake and forced excitement over the totally predictable BB "twists".

Can't wait to see if she has the balls to stand up to Carol and ask her a few pointed questions! Somehow I doubt it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I barely recognised her - she has aged badly and become bitter- a bit sad.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Really don't like her
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    It seemed everyone on BBOTS had it in for Sophie. It must be jealousy. Quite simialr thing is happening on this forum particualrly in regard to her age.

It's my guess that the 'show biz' world is a small one.They all know her ...................Abz even nominated her and he knows her from the past. Emma lived with her apparently. No one seems to have a good word for her ..................it's my guess there is a reason for that.