13»

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    I kid you not, this is daughterqueen on another thread:

"Also it really doesn't matter what sexuality michael is or that Cathy is in a relationship with his P.A. - just listen to that voice - it really does send shivers down ones spine."

Ooops!
    Nice find - although frankly your investigative genius is wasted on here, you should think about applying to MI5;)
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooops!
    Nice find - although frankly your investigative genius is wasted on here, you should think about applying to MI5;)

Sadly, I cannot claim to be a good investigator, I just happened on it by chance! :D
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »

I enjoyed that, I'd forgotten what a nice voice he actually has.

Think the OP has lemons in his ears:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    Sadly, I cannot claim to be a good investigator, I just happened on it by chance! :D

Suckers!! :))
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, the traditional and age-old response of someone who has just been found out. :D

From school bullies to internet trolls, not much changes does it?
  • Options
    Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Troll!!
  • Options
    BakervichBakervich Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Ball is marvellous!
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,199
    Forum Member
    I am surprised that "BitterOldQueen" hasn't been permanently banned for her constant trolling.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Since reading all your wise and witty comments I realise I'm one step out of time and will now pray at the altar of Ball. I shall play all his cd on repeat, throw my spectacles in the air, wet my big m&s knickers and not look at another man until michael is mine. Thank you all. It's good to have friends like you.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since reading all your wise and witty comments I realise I'm one step out of time and will now pray at the altar of Ball. I shall play all his cd on repeat, throw my spectacles in the air, wet my big m&s knickers and not look at another man until michael is mine. Thank you all. It's good to have friends like you.

Not remotely amusing. Sad in fact.
  • Options
    offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bakervich wrote: »
    Michael Ball is marvellous!

Agreed! He's still my favourite "Marius" despite so many singers playing the part since he did, and counting the recent film version as well.

I wish I'd seen him in Sweeney Todd. I had thought about it but just didn't get to in the end. It sounds like he was unrecognisable in that.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since reading all your wise and witty comments I realise I'm one step out of time and will now pray at the altar of Ball. I shall play all his cd on repeat, throw my spectacles in the air, wet my big m&s y-fronts that my mum still buys me even though I'm a middle-aged man and not get jealous of another man until michael is sorry for turning me down. Thank you all. It's good to have friends like you.

Fixed for accuracy;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Lol Azura's Star, love it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know what the margin is.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927