"Troll" taunts boxer over disabled daughter, then meets him for a fight...

Comments

• chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The white guy's an arse, but at least he had the balls to walk the walk.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    chaff wrote: »
    The white guy's an arse, but at least he had the balls to walk the walk.

Look like he was running away to me; apart from the odd wayward punch-which was more about showing willing or looking worse than he already did.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame that people were standing between them really. They should have just left the guy to get the crap beaten out of him.

That's what I thought - the smaller guy who just stood in front of Wilder was getting on my nerves. I just wanted him to throw him out of the way so Wilder could carry on.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that uppercut had connected, troll-boy's head would still be orbiting the Earth!
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie Zelenoff is well known to the boxing community, he's not a troll, he's legitimately mentally ill. He's had a hiding before after sucker punching Floyd Mayweather Sr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5emWTGtqr8
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie Zelenoff is well known to the boxing community, he's not a troll, he's legitimately mentally ill. He's had a hiding before after sucker punching Floyd Mayweather Sr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5emWTGtqr8

How do you know that he's mentally ill? I wouldn't exactly say that was a hiding in that video. He'd have been dealt with quite quickly if it was.
    Forum Member

Well he should get help before he gets hurt.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if it wasn't being filmed the boxer would've been less restrained. If you're a boxer you're fists are classed as a deadly weapon right? So he could've done time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    Well he should get help before he gets hurt.

He will end up getting seriously hurt if he starts provoking people that have been trained in boxing. He doesn't lash out much either, so this will also eventually lead to him one day being seriously hurt as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    How do you know that he's mentally ill? I wouldn't exactly say that was a hiding in that video. He'd have been dealt with quite quickly if it was.

Well it doesn't take a genius to work it out. Type his name into google, this is just the tip of the iceberg with him. His family should've got him help years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it doesn't take a genius to work it out. Type his name into google, this is just the tip of the iceberg with him. His family should've got him help years ago.

A search on Google just shows that he's had fights with boxers. That doesn't mean that he's mentally ill.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A search on Google just shows that he's had fights with boxers. That doesn't mean that he's mentally ill.

Well okay then Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, it just means he's nuts

I mean, c'mon, he isnt even a big guy, he's small and weedy. One good punch connecting from a trained boxer, could kill him.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of shit.

The guy must have a screw loose, he is lucky it against a decent bloke and not a psychopath like Tyson or he would be severely injured or worse.

However he put up far more of a fight than Fraudley Harrison ever did. :D

But I am sorry Mr. Wilder, Wlad will eat you up shortly.
    Forum Member
    He will end up getting seriously hurt if he starts provoking people that have been trained in boxing. He doesn't lash out much either, so this will also eventually lead to him one day being seriously hurt as well.

I'm surprised it's allowed to happen. I'm sure there'd be repercussions if he gets hurt.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha! :D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Shame that people were standing between them really. They should have just left the guy to get the crap beaten out of him.

Absolutely, all that big talk but then running like a b**** when Wilder steps towards him. Sadly I don't think it'll stop him though, in his sad pathetic weasel world the fact this has gone viral is a win for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well okay then Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

I've heard about her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of shit.

The guy must have a screw loose, he is lucky it against a decent bloke and not a psychopath like Tyson or he would be severely injured or worse.

But I am sorry Mr. Wilder, Wlad will eat you up shortly.

He wouldn't have gotten off so lightly if it had been Tyson that he was fighting. Tyson was crazy in the ring.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Awful individual
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »
    There's always the"hardsmen"out there who believe a'good' Street fighter will always beat a boxer or martial artist. And then reality hits- literally.

there is some truth in that. but you have to be realistic.
  • biggytbiggyt Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    I've heard about her.

Didn't she grow some plants of some kind
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deontay Wilder is gonna be the next big thing in the heavyweight division, mark my words.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Would've been more entertaining if it was some kind of "cage-fight".

Course, they'd have needed a mop to get Zelenoff out of there afterwards. :blush:
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's been around for a long time. check his fight out with andrew hartley