Options

Tonight's BOTS

Comments

• Options
    Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, as I haven't read every post on the thread, but what's happened to Kelly Maloney's chin/mouth?

Last night on BOTS, it looked odd, as if an implant has been put in and gone a bit wrong.

I think Kelly was aware of it too, as she kept putting her hands up to her mouth.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side: 1st June

Time for another bumper edition of BOTS as it's NOMINATIONS TIME.

There'll be much to discuss and tonight we predict that Rylan will be joined by astrologist Russell Grant. In addition we've got TV presenter Anna Williamson, Victor Ebuwa from Big Brother 5 and actress and presenter Emma Kennedy. Want MORE? The recent evictees - Kieran, Sarah, Harriet and the twins - will pop in too. Not enough for you? How's about a performance from '90S BOYBAND LEGENDS 911?

We thought that might swing it for you. Don't miss it at 11pm on Channel 5.

Our newly evicted housemates will be in the phone room on Monday. Got questions for them? Call 0333 577 7779 and leave a message!
  • Options
    Watch BB on 5Watch BB on 5 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    sounds unmissable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side: 2nd June

It's a big one on BOTS tonight!

Dancer and former CBB housemate James Jordan will also shimmy across the stage to join some special fellow guests. We've got BB11 winner Josie Gibson, model and former CBB contestant Nicola McLean and pyschotherapist Rachel Morris (what WILL she make of Nick's flirtation with Harry Amelia?).

This year's housemate Aaron will also be making his TV first appearance since leaving the Big Brother House.

You know what to do. 11pm, Channel 5, tonight.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

Dancer and former CBB housemate James Jordan will also shimmy across the stage to join some special fellow guests. We've got BB11 winner Josie Gibson, model and former CBB contestant Nicola McLean and pyschotherapist Rachel Morris (what WILL she make of Nick's flirtation with Harry Amelia?).

This year's housemate Aaron will also be making his TV first appearance since leaving the Big Brother House.

Yep, get in bed, turn off the lights and sleep .. :D

I could not envisage a worst cast/mix of "personalities" than those scheduled for this evening:( And as for inviting Aaron along ..>:(
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    Yep, get in bed, turn off the lights and sleep .. :D

I could not envisage a worst cast/mix of "personalities" than those scheduled for this evening:( And as for inviting Aaron along ..>:(

I'm with you, think I will watch it tomorrow with a fast forward option
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tickle is bad enough, but I absolutely LOATHE whispery-voiced Kim Woodburn. :mad:

Tonight's 'cast' looks pretty bad too. Do we really have to have Nicola again :( or Joise :( or another spinning psych 'expert' :( ?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dislike them all..one to miss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dislike them all..one to miss

I might do the same can't stand any of them >:( but the y keep doing twist announcements on the show making have to watch it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    James Jordan was very vocal about the flashing incident on Twitter. He doesn't hold back (since that's his "thing" now), so it might be worth a watch to see if he says anything he shouldn't ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side - 3rd June

It's all going on in that House, isn't it? Just how we like it! Tonight, Rylan's welcoming another all-star panel to Bit On The Side, ready to dissect and analyse every move our housemates have made...

First up, we've got Emmerdale's Gemma Oaten, ready and raring to tell us what she makes of our housemates. Former housemate Dexter Koh will also be here, along with footballing legend Jimmy Bullard, and our fave standup comedian Matt Richardson. What will they make of this week's task, nominations, and in-House relationships?

You'll have to tune in to tonight's Bit On The Side to find out. Channel 5, 11pm, straight after the main show.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Bulard and Matt Edmiundson seem to appear every week now, cant they find anybody new.

Wouldnt be surprised if Jimmy isnt in CBB in future
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Bulard and Matt Edmiundson seem to appear every week now, cant they find anybody new.

Wouldnt be surprised if Jimmy isnt in CBB in future

another repugnant muppet..thanks for the heads up. I won't bother watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another repugnant muppet..thanks for the heads up. I won't bother watching.

I agree, can't stand the man he is so not funny .>:(
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edmundson is on the payroll now as once a week he does that bit that's a total rip-off of the thing Rob Beckett does on the I'm A Celeb spin-off

As for Bullard he might as well be on the payroll as this is the third time he's been on SOTS so far
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Jordan was very vocal about the flashing incident on Twitter. He doesn't hold back (since that's his "thing" now), so it might be worth a watch to see if he says anything he shouldn't ;)

What did he say on Twitter?

I didn't notice him saying anything about it on BOTS.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's all going on in that House, isn't it? Just how we like it! Tonight, Rylan's welcoming another all-star panel to Bit On The Side, ready to dissect and analyse every move our housemates have made...

First up, we've got Emmerdale's Gemma Oaten, ready and raring to tell us what she makes of our housemates. Former housemate Dexter Koh will also be here, along with footballing legend Jimmy Bullard, and our fave standup comedian Matt Richardson. What will they make of this week's task, nominations, and in-House relationships?

You'll have to tune in to tonight's Bit On The Side to find out. Channel 5, 11pm, straight after the main show.

It's getting so repetitive now. Where are last yr's house mates? We've had Helen and Mark, but what about runner up Ashleigh! Also Christopher and Chris!
    Verence wrote: »
    Edmundson is on the payroll now as once a week he does that bit that's a total rip-off of the thing Rob Beckett does on the I'm A Celeb spin-off

As for Bullard he might as well be on the payroll as this is the third time he's been on SOTS so far

It's so obvious he's taking off Rob Beckett. very cringey, isn't it:blush:
  • Options
    MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can honestly say that if Jimmy Bullard ever becomes a cbb housemate I would have to not watch until he was evicted. Something about him I just cannot stand.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since when was Jimmy Bullard a footballing legend:confused:
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bigger Bit On The Side - 25th May

27 minutes ago
    There should be plenty to discuss on BOTS this evening after the latest round of nominations. Luckily for Rylan, and us, he's got some great guests to help him get through it all.

Joining him tonight is showbiz journalist Dan Wootton, cleaning expert and general wonder Kim Woodburn and the one and only toaster vissionary Jon Tickle.

And if that wasn't enough, we've also got a performace from those boys from A1.

It would be madness to miss it. Channel 5, 11pm.

- See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/tonight-big-brothers-bigger-bit-side-25th-may#sthash.cpBIrf5B.dpuf

I love BBOTS, when they have a good panel. I can't stand Kim, repugnant women.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    It's getting so repetitive now. Where are last yr's house mates? We've had Helen and Mark, but what about runner up Ashleigh! Also Christopher and Chris!

It's so obvious he's taking off Rob Beckett. very cringey, isn't it:blush:
    Rob Beckett is touring this November in the UK, hopefully Matt Richardson isn't going to be his replacement on IAC.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side - 4th June

It's that time of the week again - the night before an eviction! Which means it's gonna be a super exciting BOTS, where Rylan and co get to speculate like mad about what's going to happen tomorrow night.

Who's the "and co" tonight? Well, we've got a bumper crop of guests tonight. Joining us in the studio, we've got wonder woman Michelle Heaton and singing sensation Jane McDonald. We'll also be getting expert opinions on our housemates' latest antics from life coach Pam Spurr.

And we've got another legendary ex-housemate coming in...

Yup, it's Mark! Wonder if his tea leaves have given him any hints on who's going tomorrow night?

Tune in to Channel 5 at 11pm, straight after the main highlights show, to find out.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's twice the Screaming Scouser has been on SOTS!!!

How about having Ashleigh, Christopher or Little Chris??
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side - 4th June

It's that time of the week again - the night before an eviction! Which means it's gonna be a super exciting BOTS, where Rylan and co get to speculate like mad about what's going to happen tomorrow night.

Who's the "and co" tonight? Well, we've got a bumper crop of guests tonight. Joining us in the studio, we've got wonder woman Michelle Heaton and singing sensation Jane McDonald. We'll also be getting expert opinions on our housemates' latest antics from life coach Pam Spurr.

And we've got another legendary ex-housemate coming in...

Yup, it's Mark! Wonder if his tea leaves have given him any hints on who's going tomorrow night?

Tune in to Channel 5 at 11pm, straight after the main highlights show, to find out.

On my listing the main highlight show is at 9pm, and Rylan as usual at 11pm, tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's twice the Screaming Scouser has been on SOTS!!!

How about having Ashleigh, Christopher or Little Chris??

I agree .