Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    i like michelle.

Why?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    Ah, so she was sleeping around at his age and even got herself preggers. Definite hypocrite.
    So she's not allowed to make sure her son doesn't do the same to some other poor girlie :confused:

I bet if she turned a blind eye to it, there would be a similar thread saying how bad a mother she was, and why doesn't she stop Ryan. :D

Ryan may be 17, but the girl is underage - slight difference :cool:
  • Options
    DoctorASmithDoctorASmith Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Crap character whichever way you want to look at it.
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Crap character whichever way you want to look at it.

Yeah but you would;):D
  • Options
    popamberpopamber Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    "She's just not a likeable character. Although the Corrie producers keep foisting her upon the viewers by renewing her contract. I don't like her character and she's a useless actor. Ryan's acting is even worse. He's totally emotionless. Why on earth are Peter and Simon going and these two are staying? "

Where are Peter & Simon going and when?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bonze wrote: »
    So she's not allowed to make sure her son doesn't do the same to some other poor girlie :confused:

I bet if she turned a blind eye to it, there would be a similar thread saying how bad a mother she was, and why doesn't she stop Ryan. :D

Ryan may be 17, but the girl is underage - slight difference :cool:

I'm not saying she isn't allowed to make sure the bore Ryan doesn't get some girl preggers, but she is a hypocrite as the title of this thread suggests. And the reason I gave is why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying she isn't allowed to make sure the bore Ryan doesn't get some girl preggers, but she is a hypocrite as the title of this thread suggests. And the reason I gave is why.
    How do you know she's being a 'hypocrite' though. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bonze wrote: »
    How do you know she's being a 'hypocrite' though. :confused:

I'm not explaining it to you again, I'm not a parrot. I said already in this very thread why I think she is a hypocrite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    well i dont mind michelle, the hatred for her seems like ds mass hysteria...she snogged 2 blokes...its corrie if she'd have slept with them we'd have seen it...

she doesnt want her teen son sleeping with an underage girl and getting attacked by her daddy. cant see the fault in that sorry!!
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    well i dont mind michelle, the hatred for her seems like ds mass hysteria...she snogged 2 blokes...its corrie if she'd have slept with them we'd have seen it...

I don't get it either, maybe its just Becky fans? Though I'd take Michelle over OTT screeching Becky any day.
  • Options
    Forum Member

she doesnt want her teen son sleeping with an underage girl and getting attacked by her daddy. cant see the fault in that sorry!!
    Indeed - dunno why that would make her 'hypocritical'
    Not like she told him not to and had done the same herself. :confused:

It's not like she'd said - 'You're 17 - you mustn't sleep with anyone, regardless of age'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    She's just not a likeable character. Although the Corrie producers keep foisting her upon the viewers by renewing her contract. I don't like her character and she's a useless actor. Ryan's acting is even worse. He's totally emotionless. Why on earth are Peter and Simon going and these two are staying?

Difference of opinion, I guess. I quite like her character and thought she was very suited to Steve.

As you said, Ryan's acting is emotionless, but I feel that it fits in with his relaxed, laid-back character. I find Ryan very likeable, in general.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it made clear whether she was telling Ryan not to have sex or just not to have sex with an underage girl with a very protective Father?

If it's the former it does seem a bit hypocritical when a) she had him so young herself and b) it was quite obvious to Ryan in Maria's that she'd had sex herself the previous night!

I have a 17 year old son and am always telling him to use condoms (you can imagine he just loves this conversation!) as I don't want him getting a disease or getting his girlfriend pregnant. If she kept the baby he'd be losing a chunk of his future wages for a long time. Plus I just don't want him to have that responsibility so young. So in this, I have a bit of sympathy with Michelle!!
  • Options
    Corrie AddictCorrie Addict Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I've been feeling sorry for Kym even though I can't stand Michelle.
    This 6 month gig must have been written in to cover her maternity leave. I must have been hard for her to carry on with the story line after losing her baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    popamber wrote: »
    "She's just not a likeable character. Although the Corrie producers keep foisting her upon the viewers by renewing her contract. I don't like her character and she's a useless actor. Ryan's acting is even worse. He's totally emotionless. Why on earth are Peter and Simon going and these two are staying? "

Where are Peter & Simon going and when?
    Bumped as I wasn't aware they were leaving?
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with Ryan having sex anyway as he is 17! Michelle is certainly a hypocrite and dense in that respect!
    Gosh, is he really 17? You'd think he was about 10, or 12 the way Michelle fusses over him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after her evening with Luke, and the snogging, didnt he tell her about his dead girlfriend, which got her sympathy vote, and the snogging intensified. Next we see of her is her sneaking into the house in the morning, asking Maria if Ryan's awake yet... Surely that means she's spent the night with Luke.

The night she fobbed Luke off and went over to Peter's, Luke spotted her leaving Peter's in the morning, obviously having spent the night there.....

Cue the "I'm preggers and I dont know who the daddy is" storyline!!! :rolleyes: