God awful Cheryl Cole rap demo is on its way...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sure Pop Justice will upload it this week, but it exists and is really awful.

Okay, to be fair, it probably wasn't her choice, and I doubt she has any creative input into her solo album. However if one of her own producers thinks it's a joke, and plays it for lolz at an after party, you know it's bad.

"Holla if you feeling 'dis beat"

:(

Comments

• kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uh oh! didn't see this one coming! her singing is bad enough imo anyway.

i agree, i doubt she would contribute any creative input to her solo album, and i don't rate her as a singer at all - but i'm sure she will use her 'A-List celeb' status to try and sell it, and to get some of the top producers to make some decent songs for her though. i don't want to start talking about other singers who work with the top music producers as well, because i know many of them do, but to be honest i'm sceptical with Cheryl, musically i just don't see anything there, maybe she will prove me wrong, but i say stick with Girls Aloud! i think they make decent pop records and work well as a group.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you heard it then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you post a link?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Oracle wrote: »
    I'm sure Pop Justice will upload it this week, but it exists and is really awful.

Okay, to be fair, it probably wasn't her choice, and I doubt she has any creative input into her solo album. However if one of her own producers thinks it's a joke, and plays it for lolz at an after party, you know it's bad.

"Holla if you feeling 'dis beat"

:(

Any news?
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to her album but I hope to god she isn't using black talk. :eek: She will just make an idiot of herself if she says the above.