What has Christian brought to the house?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

After watching the opening night I barely watched BB more dipping in and out as background noise. Since the newbies entered I have jumped back in.

I don't particularly favour any of the HM"s this year which is quite liberating in not getting in a twist about any one of them. But...what I don't understand is the Christian fan base...I get that he's a pretty boy...and if all you want is eye candy...OK. But has he done anything? What is he bringing to the house that I've missed because I have seen nothing at all of him?

Comments

• PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His face - That is all he needs.

BUT he seems like a nice guy. I can't say anything bad about him.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could ask this question of any of the housemates. What has Chloe brought to the house? What has Danny brought to the house? What did the twins/Kieran bring to the house?

We're all different people and see different things in people. Personally I think he's a nice guy (and no i do not fancy him), he seems pretty genuine too - there haven't been any times where I've thought "is he lying?" or "did he only say that because it'll look good on TV" which is a vibe I get from most of the other housemates. I like his personality too, he's intelligent academically and is also creative. You've seen glimpses or this in the house. And don't forget we only see an hour a day - perhaps BB don't want us to like him so are focusing on Jade instead (who I also like btw, but for different reasons).

But mainly he intrigues me. I don't really know why he is in the house whereas for most of the others it's pretty bloody obvious.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    He is pretty which is a nice change since we always get hot girls and while I am no fan as such I do think he's a nice genuine guy who doesn't back track and bitch and I believe that I initially didn't think that of him at all.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA.

He'll get to the final because he's inoffensive and he'll win because he's hot. That's how it goes.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It's weird that he's so much more popular than Chloe.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    It's weird that he's so much more popular than Chloe.

No it's not. Chloe is as transparent as a window in the sea. She's nothing but a sack of fakery and the public see this.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    His face - That is all he needs.

BUT he seems like a nice guy. I can't say anything bad about him.

When it comes down to it that's what it's about. Like you say, he's a nice guy but I haven't really got anything else to say about him.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    He is likeable and just seems the least fake and normal
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty boy glowering and that look that resembles either
    a) I've forgotten my lines and what's happening here
    or
    b) If only I could think of something fantastic to say

It appears to be enough for now.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard him bitch about anybody, gives everone a chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But how do any of you know he's nice? Quiet doesn't automatically mean nice. He could just as easily be Dr Evil. I'm not asking what people are guessing about his personality but more incidences of him doing anything in the house. I just see him sitting around. What has he said, what has he done? Iv seen the rest of them, and heard them. Iv seen and heard nothing of Christian. Has anyone got any incidences or examples?
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a dullard. And Mr showbizzzzzzz should have put the dullard up for eviction with Danny and chloe.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His beauty and 112 different accents.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    A made-up name and a chip on his shoulder?
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    But how do any of you know he's nice? Quiet doesn't automatically mean nice. He could just as easily be Dr Evil. I'm not asking what people are guessing about his personality but more incidences of him doing anything in the house. I just see him sitting around. What has he said, what has he done? Iv seen the rest of them, and heard them. Iv seen and heard nothing of Christian. Has anyone got any incidences or examples?

I have seen him a number of times trying to keep the peace and calm down tense situations.

The only specific one I can think of is during the debating task - he spoke eloquently and is the only one who seemed to keep it in perspective.

I think he watches and weighs things up rationally. He was in the pool with Mark the other day - just chatting 'normally' - he hasn't taken up the them and us stance. I also saw him with a comforting arm around Eileen during nominations - vey mature for one so young - the ability to quietly comfort the oldest HM.

Still waters run deep.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You say it as if all the others have done loads during their time in the house. What has Chloe done apart from behave like an immature child during an argument by throwing a glass across the room and shouting "Come at me boy" like a chav? Nothing. What has Danny done? What has Nick done? What has Joel done? What have any of them done? I think Cristian is the most interesting one in there and the most likeable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cristian is the most interesting one in there and the most likeable.

.......because he....?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have seen him a number of times trying to keep the peace and calm down tense situations.

The only specific one I can think of is during the debating task - he spoke eloquently and is the only one who seemed to keep it in perspective.

I think he watches and weighs things up rationally. He was in the pool with Mark the other day - just chatting 'normally' - he hasn't taken up the them and us stance. I also saw him with a comforting arm around Eileen during nominations - vey mature for one so young - the ability to quietly comfort the oldest HM.

Thanks Penny. This is the kind of response I'm interested in. Concrete examples of the role he takes in the house.

Anyone else? Its looking thin on the ground at the mo...
  • Laters BabyLaters Baby Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    He is likeable and just seems the least fake and normal

I agree. I wasn't to fussed on him at first but I like him now.

Tbh he's probably brought as much to the house has most of the others in there but as he doesn't seem like an argumentative or bitchy housemate bb haven't deemed it interesting enough to make the highlights so they haven't shown him as much. Sometimes it seems like unless your involved in the drama or bitching on the edited 45 minutes a day highlights you're classed as a boring housemate.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Penny. This is the kind of response I'm interested in. Concrete examples of the role he takes in the house.

Anyone else? Its looking thin on the ground at the mo...

Last Friday, he was very comforting towards Eileen, he always had his arm around Chloe as he was sat next to her, and was comforting towards Sarah when she left. He also was acting as peacemaker between Danny and Marc.

Last night, he was again keeping an eye out for Eileen, squeezing her hand when her nomination was revealed, and also later checking on her in the bedroom.
  • golden raygolden ray Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I said days ago before the latest time bomb that Cristian is a saint for not gossiping and deserves to win.

This is a really good thread because it made me wonder what this mysterious fella brought to the house.

EYE CANDY AND NOT CAUSING ROWS --

but when it comes to entertainment, nothing really comes to mind as he seems invisible and is subdued.
    So my opinion of him has changed -
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    golden ray wrote: »
    I said days ago before the latest time bomb that Cristian is a saint for not gossiping and deserves to win.

This is a really good thread because it made me wonder what this mysterious fella brought to the house.

EYE CANDY AND NOT CAUSING ROWS --

but when it comes to entertainment, nothing really comes to mind as he seems invisible and is subdued.
    So my opinion of him has changed -

I don't think he can win really - if he was going all out to show off and entertain he would be acting out of character - he would be called fake - he would be accused of grabbing air time.

He isn't in there doing nothing. I'm sure he 'entertains' in his own way, Unfortunately the makers of the programme perceive cocks, tits, pussies and filthy talk as entertainment.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing whatsoever, but he's still better than most of them in there.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......because he....?

He's confident with certain aspects in his personality and insecure with others, and I find that endearing. He's only 20 and it's obvious he's still discovering who he is, and I find it interesting to watch. He is able to argue calmly without having to scream and shout and throw glasses across the room. He hasn't pandered to all of the women in the house...they can't seem to understand why he isn't falling at their feet, but none of them have even considered that the boy might actually have standards...and every girl this year has been horrible. I liked how he told Jade straight that he wouldn't sleep with her...the women thinks she's gods gift when she clearly isn't. I like how he cottoned onto her game...when they were on the sofa together and he got up to go he said to her "I'm off to bed...do you wanna sleep with me"...her face said it all, he knew exactly how to play the old cow. I like how while all of the others were slagging off Mark the night he arrived, Cristian was the only one to say that they should give him a chance. People here seem to go by the logic that unless a housemate is screaming from the roof tops or causing some sort of drama, then they are boring. Cristian has brought as much to the show as all of the others in there.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »
    You could ask this question of any of the housemates. What has Chloe brought to the house? What has Danny brought to the house? What did the twins/Kieran bring to the house?

We're all different people and see different things in people. Personally I think he's a nice guy (and no i do not fancy him), he seems pretty genuine too - there haven't been any times where I've thought "is he lying?" or "did he only say that because it'll look good on TV" which is a vibe I get from most of the other housemates. I like his personality too, he's intelligent academically and is also creative. You've seen glimpses or this in the house. And don't forget we only see an hour a day - perhaps BB don't want us to like him so are focusing on Jade instead (who I also like btw, but for different reasons).

But mainly he intrigues me. I don't really know why he is in the house whereas for most of the others it's pretty bloody obvious.

Agreed !!!