Lumia 925 owners thread

mrvgargmrvgarg Posts: 1,217
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello

Has anyone else got this phone?

I've just got the phone and impressed so far.

Anyone found any specific accessoires for it yet?

:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had mine for a week now and thinking I made a mistake.
    Dont get me wrong, the phone looks great, screen is impressive and the camera produces some really great pictures. But the vibration when the phone is on silent is rubbish. You can hardly feel it, and if you have it sitting on the desk, it makes little sound.
    Shame really as, being a phone, its part of what you need it for.
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive just brought one today but the charger dont work .love the phone
  • Zee_BukhariZee_Bukhari Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this phone, I had it for a day, prob the best phone out at the moment, but as im on PAYG I didn't want to be trapped in another 24 months contract! I'll save up and buy this sim free or PAYG.
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else have experience with Windows phones? I was looking at the Nokia Lumia 820.
  • Zee_BukhariZee_Bukhari Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor mel wrote: »
    Anyone else have experience with Windows phones? I was looking at the Nokia Lumia 820.

what do you need to know as I have a Nokia Lumia 820?
  • TheBigMTheBigM Posts: 13,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi,

I've been using them for the last three years. Currently got an HTC 8X that's used daily alongside my iPhone 5.

Happy to answer any questions.
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member

Had Nokia Lumia 800 last year and enjoyed using it and how swift everything was but was disappointed that Windows 8 was not coming out for it so dumped it for an Sony Xperia U Android phone.

It wasn't the same so got rid of it and have the Lumia 800 again as I love the OS so much :D

Am planning to get a Windows 8 phone if/when there is finally a Windows phone that has a flashing LED to let you know if you have had a text/missed call etc as at the moment there are none and I do miss it from every other phone I have had.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    I have a 925 with me on holiday in New York right now

Posted over 200 photos at www.mobllemandan.com if anyone wants to take a look :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Your links dead chummy...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE stores have the 920 PAYG for £260. I am tempted to go for this but the size worries me it is a big lump. The 820 has similar specs & is smaller but doesn't seem as available as the 920.
    How do owners manage without a notification light on the Nokia Windows phones?
  • old bill2old bill2 Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone having problems with reception and call quality? It Seems to be a major problem with handsets on Vodafone http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Nokia/Nokia-Lumia-925-Call-Audio-Quality-Problem/td-p/1571304
  • enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old bill2 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with reception and call quality? It Seems to be a major problem with handsets on Vodafone http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Nokia/Nokia-Lumia-925-Call-Audio-Quality-Problem/td-p/1571304

Weird I know Vodafone has the 32GB variant which I imagine has sold well. I wonder if it is a software or network problem hope they resolve it for customers.

Update
    Sounds like from what I read that is a manufacturer problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do owners of the 920 manage with the size?
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great phone.i love it
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VMRocks wrote: »
    Your links dead chummy...

:confused:
    I have this phone too i like it a lot