Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 42)

Comments

• Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Islay1 wrote: »
    You could be right there Elfy, you should start a Franchise and get Hicky to give you all the ideas! ......he may want a percentage of the profits though. :D

Sounds like a good idea. Hicky and Honey would make a recipe team, I can go around putting sprinkles on everything :D.

I would love to have a coffee shop or a pub.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a wee cutie :D
    Enjoy the cruise Gemo :D

I’m going to have to check where we’re going, I’ve forgotten. I know we sail from Barcelona.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    I think that looks absolutely delicious. I can imagine that going down well in coffee shops actually where they often have slightly bonkers combinations.

I want one *stamps foot*.
    And slightly bonkers prices.
    Well you and Elfy hoovering things from your laptops was pretty entertaining in a eewww kind of way......:D

Also meant to say that with all the dog talk that i had a dream the other night where i taught our old dog to say BUGGER OFF. :D It was the best dream i've had in ages :D
    Our Rover can say eff off out loud. I'm not sure if they would have him on Britain's got talent:D
  • Options
    Islay1Islay1 Posts: 4,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good idea. Hicky and Honey would make a recipe team, I can go around putting sprinkles on everything :D.

Hicky with his weird combinations and Honey with a bit of sense would make for a great duo aaaand for your fairy dust on top sounds the bizz :):)

I want to go there!...:D.............but i would make a suggestion that you lay off the chocolate and tripe sandwich :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Best not a pub ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky with his weird combinations and Honey with a bit of sense would make for a great duo aaaand for your fairy dust on top sounds the bizz :):)

I want to go there!...:D.............but i would make a suggestion that you lay off the chocolate and tripe sandwich :eek::D

That was going to be the lunchtime special :mad::D!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best not a pub ;)

You're right, I may start doing Peggy Mitchell impressions... again!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I’m going to have to check where we’re going, I’ve forgotten. I know we sail from Barcelona.

Sounds lovely Gemo :D
    We are also doing the cruise again this year in about 3 weeks time, from Palma, a Western Med one :D
    Wish i had all your other ones too, even the English one :D
    And slightly bonkers prices.

Our Rover can say eff off out loud. I'm not sure if they would have him on Britain's got talent:D

Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!....when i woke up i kept remembering the Esther Ransen dog that said 'sausages' and thought ours was much better than that.

Oooh, please try and film Rover doing that.........that would make my day! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was going to be the lunchtime special :mad::D!

Ooops!!! :o:D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I think that looks absolutely delicious. I can imagine that going down well in coffee shops actually where they often have slightly bonkers combinations.

I want one *stamps foot*.
    I can't say that eating it was any more of an experience than just eating the egg without the pastry.
    Think how pretty they would have looked covered in sprinkles :D
    I've got sprinkles, didn't use any though.
    You could be right there Elfy, you should start a Franchise and get Hicky to give you all the ideas! ......he may want a percentage of the profits though. :D
    You are so funny.:D
    I am only joking. I thought they were magnificent but it is unlike you to not polish them all off. :D

Yes, but you only clarified about next week earlier today, 25 hours after the original post that just said "Tuesdays" and that was the post i responded to. :p

I am livid. The television is disrupted yet again by "weather" or something. I have missed Coronation street twice and all i can get is the flaming Ahh bra channel.:mad:
    My O/H put me off a bit, she wouldn't taste one.

I've got egg all over my face.:D
    Cream.:D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Right guys, i'm off to bed.
    Work in the morning.

Just watched that program on making Plastic.

Wow, a new type which has 100 times better conductivity than the silicon chip material used now.

And also a type of plastic that might make replacement joint surgery old hat.

And another plastic that can stick to certain surfaces without any glue, it is the same as the pads on an insect that can walk upside down and carry a weight many times heavier than itself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Right guys, i'm off to bed.
    Work in the morning.

Just watched that program on making Plastic.

Wow, a new type which has 100 times better conductivity than the silicon chip material used now.

And also a type of plastic that might make replacement joint surgery old hat.

And another plastic that can stick to certain surfaces without any glue, it is the same as the pads on an insect that can walk upside down and carry a weight many times heavier than itself.
    Night Hicky, :)
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I ate 1 but was going to give the other 3 to my lad as he's like a garbage disposal unit, but think i'll bin them, got another 11 eggs anyway.

Oooo I don't think I'd bin them - I'd try them again, maybe warm them in the oven and see what happens.
    Well you and Elfy hoovering things from your laptops was pretty entertaining in a eewww kind of way......:D

Also meant to say that with all the dog talk that i had a dream the other night where i taught our old dog to say BUGGER OFF. :D It was the best dream i've had in ages :D

Wouldn't that be fab, to be able to teach them to talk - I could really go for that idea, great way to tell folk what you think without having to say it yourself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Oooo I don't think I'd bin them - I'd try them again, maybe warm them in the oven and see what happens.

Wouldn't that be fab, to be able to teach them to talk - I could really go for that idea, great way to tell folk what you think without having to say it yourself!

I would microwave them. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Littsis wrote: »
    Ah well, now i understand. Of course, it is none of my business, and sorry to pry, but I am always hungry for information that might come in handy for me with Rhys, although I am stretching it a bit in this example, because I am not really expecting to be around should the situation arise. i really don't understand things nowadays, and if you don't mind the idea of marriage, why would you have a baby deliberately before getting married.
    His partner has made her position clear, so I can see that it is up to him to decide whether and when to ask. Sorry.

QUOTE]

Good grief - never apologise to me for 'prying', it's one of my favourite things!

I imagine that none of us shares 'private' stuff on here, so if it's on the page it's up for scrutiny or subsidiary questions.

The reason people usually give for putting off the wedding seems to be cost??? Why anyone imagines that having had a baby they'll ever have 'spare' cash again in their lives is a mystery to me.

I do tend to choose my battles, in life generally and specifically with the children. I suppose I'm fortunate in that they do tend to ask advice if they feel they need it, so I make a huge effort not to offer unsolicited advice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would microwave them. :cool:

You could try that too - although I thought the pastry would be better in the oven than the microwave????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    You could try that too - although I thought the pastry would be better in the oven than the microwave????

Yes it would but i'm thinking that the egg will melt fast. It would be better still if Hicky walloped one flat first to compare. :D
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    I just had a read through the thread and im a bit " Wot no Balders " ? ( or minks for a bit come to that ) ....please come and tell us the dogs havent got you .
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning chaps:)

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh:(

that is all, thank you...:)
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....gathers up remaining shreds of sanity....

sorry 'bout that:) Today we shall be mostly mall-trawling, woopeedoo, I lurve shopping:rolleyes::D and hopefully the AC man will come as the unit in mum's room packed in yesterday afternoon:rolleyes: thankfully middle child is away so I've moved her into his room for now, after patiently pointing out that, no 30 deg was not acceptable for a bedroom and no, just a fan would not be fine, and no, the AC really is not working...etc etc....

how long til gin time then....
    laters

PS beautiful kitty Gemo, interesting baking Hicky....and helloooo everyone else:)
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning all :D

Just a hello and goodbye . A very early start to Athens because Sam has an job on the other side of the city at 9.30.
    Have a good day.
    Halla, I would offer you some of my sanity but I am going to need it for MIL's impending visit....:p
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    .....gathers up remaining shreds of sanity....

sorry 'bout that:) Today we shall be mostly mall-trawling, woopeedoo, I lurve shopping:rolleyes::D and hopefully the AC man will come as the unit in mum's room packed in yesterday afternoon:rolleyes: thankfully middle child is away so I've moved her into his room for now, after patiently pointing out that, no 30 deg was not acceptable for a bedroom and no, just a fan would not be fine, and no, the AC really is not working...etc etc....

how long til gin time then....
    laters

PS beautiful kitty Gemo, interesting baking Hicky....and helloooo everyone else:)

Morning halla :D

Stay strong :D
    acker wrote: »

Morning acker or sweet dreams which ever applies :D
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Morning all :D

Just a hello and goodbye . A very early start to Athens because Sam has an job on the other side of the city at 9.30.
    Have a good day.
    Halla, I would offer you some of my sanity but I am going to need it for MIL's impending visit....:p

Morning/Bye Arte :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning All :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Well, it's back to work already.