'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 255)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am heading off now :)
    night all xx:)

night sweetiex
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope we get to see little Yasmin, she is such a little cutie and seeing syed and then christian with her, would make me all soppy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hobbleit wrote: »
    I can just imagine the elaborate web of lies I'd have to come up with to get out of work. It's sometimes bloody awful working in your local shop, hee hee.

I told my mother I was thinking of going to a History conference, I'm fairly adept at lying to them though.
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    I do hope we get to see little Yasmin, she is such a little cutie and seeing syed and then christian with her, would make me all soppy.

We better get to see Chryed with Yasmin! We've had a two month black hole of not seeing Chryed together, had to wait 2 months to even know that they are getting to see their daughter, so far only had 3 tiny scenes of Chryed with Yasmin at the same time....we deserve some adorable Chryed/Yasmin scenes!!
  • hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I told my mother I was thinking of going to a History conference, I'm fairly adept at lying to them though.

I could easily lie to my mother. Work not so much. trying to get time off when you don't book a holiday is pretty much impossible since we're short staffed and they won't employ anyone else at the moment :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, me too!! I really, really, really want a scene with just Chryed and Yasmin.
    And my dream is to see Christian with Yasmin on the floor, playing with building blocks or sth, building a tower, and . going "one for daddy Sy, one for daddy Christian, one for granny Z, one for granpa Mas, one for auntie Afia, one for uncle Tam, one for uncy Kamil...etc... And Syed walking in on that scene, and just staring at them with that beautiful look of loooooooooove and overwhelmed-ness in his eyes...
    /have not thought about this at all, you know... :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hobbleit wrote: »
    I could easily lie to my mother. Work not so much. trying to get time off when you don't book a holiday is pretty much impossible since we're short staffed and they won't employ anyone else at the moment :sleep:

Yeah, I mean I'm keeping my story straight because my actual work can field it to another student with enough notice, my volunteering position can usually get an elderly person to cover my shift.

It's just giving people enough notice for me.Which I have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We better get to see Chryed with Yasmin! We've had a two month black hole of not seeing Chryed together, had to wait 2 months to even know that they are getting to see their daughter, so far only had 3 tiny scenes of Chryed with Yasmin at the same time....we deserve some adorable Chryed/Yasmin scenes!!

i agree we had better get to see Chryed with Yasmin. Them making us wait all this time to know they do have contact with her was so unfair and as you say only a few short scenes with her as a couple. So they owe us and I want payment on the debt!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    And my dream is to see Christian with Yasmin on the floor, playing with building blocks or sth, building a tower, and . going "one for daddy Sy, one for daddy Christian, one for granny Z, one for granpa Mas, one for auntie Afia, one for uncle Tam, one for uncy Kamil...etc... And Syed walking in on that scene, and just staring at them with that beautiful look of loooooooooove and overwhelmed-ness in his eyes...

i LOVE the way you think:D

this would be adorable:Djust perfect infact:):D
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    I agree that overall Chryed is a lot more conscientious towards the people and the show at the heart of the fandom than a lot of fandoms are.

I think Eastenders has realised that while we are an enthusiastic - and scarily organised - fandom we also know there's a line and I'm sure there have been moments when we've strayed across it by mistake but as a general rule we have learned well and try to support rather than smother the show and the actor that we are fans of. Of course we criticise when we get angry, because we love it and we're passionate about it and we feel let down as fans and on behalf of the actors we are fans of who we think could be treated so much better, but when it comes to our behaviour online and offline, while we have critics, I'd say we are conscious of not shooting ourselves in the foot, as it were.

By the way, I think critics have a place. This is a free country, people are entitled to criticise us and we should allow that - we don't have to like it of course - but critics have their place and are important in keeping anyone grounded. We have our critics and so do the actors, but any time anyone complains about celebrities being a bit brusk with their fans or giving them the brush off, I remember how I feel trying to walk down Princes Street or The Royal Mile in the middle of The Festival with all of the show and charity hustlers and they are good people with good intentions and they don't mean any harm, but I'm trying to catch a bus or meet an old friend or keep family obligations and every couple of yards you get accosted by some kind, well intentioned person wanting to tell you about the show they have slogged endless rehearsal hours over, or educating homeless children in India, or the mental health problems of War Veterans. Its not that it is unimportant, but there is always a bad time and a bad place for the best of things and the best of intentions and to have that level of interruption and intrusion on a prolonged basis is very wearing no matter how well meaning that interruption is. Its only human to want to be able to walk down the street in peace, never mind actually live your life and we know that these are real people with real lives who work hard and have families and friends and want to have the space to live a life and we try to remain conscious of that whether its respecting Marc's decision to keep his private life private or writing to Johnny and letting him know that, by the way, there'll be a few dozen fans coming to Panto in January in case he wants to sneak out the fire escape (because forewarned is forearmed, as they say - and Johnny has forearms. :sleep:) or spreading the word about the charity work the actors have done because we know its what they'd want. Not to mention the Stonewall fundraiser. Its not always easy to do and there are times when its easier to go with the flow and get sucked up in the excitement and sometimes, yes, at times it probably does need someone to say something to keep us grounded when some exciting gossip comes along but as a fandom, but we are ground-able because this is a fandom made up of a lot of good, considerate, understanding people who care about Chryed and about Eastenders and those who work there and that underpins everything that we do.

Well, that and drooling :sleep:.

Me loves this post :D Well said!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i LOVE the way you think:D

this would be adorable:Djust perfect infact:):D

Think I might have to write that fic some day...
    (don't hold your breaths though ;))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gah. My writing practice partner has just ditched me for the night.

Anyone want to give me some one word prompts? I'll give you a Chryed story sentence/paragraph back.

It won't be good but that's why I'm practicing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I might have to write that fic some day...
    (don't hold your breaths though ;))

sorry already holding my breath lol:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone want to give me some one word prompts? I'll give you a Chryed story sentence/paragraph back.

How about

lips
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aww love this :D

I hope that Chryed will have a good influence on Yasmin's wardrobe ie. less pink....and I'm thinking some little checked shirts and dungarees :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll be your writing buddy! :D Used to writing on my own so I'll be totally useless at it, but nevermind. :p

Which reminds me, I really must write some more of Coming of Age at some point. :o

/For the record, I'm still Team Tomboy!Yasmin :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about

lips

This is so not what you were after. But um ...

Syed could feel Christian staring at him, so he opened his eyes to stare back. Christian smiled brightly

'Morning, I found your lip balm' Christian handed it to him, smile not flagging.

'I didn't lose my lip balm' he replied confused, because it had been in his drawer when he last checked.

'No? Well you haven't used it lately' Christian got up and wandered off to the bathroom completely naked.
    He contemplated throwing the lip balm at Christian, then settled for admiring the view.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be your writing buddy! :D Used to writing on my own so I'll be totally useless at it, but nevermind. :p

Which reminds me, I really must write some more of Coming of Age at some point. :o

/For the record, I'm still Team Tomboy!Yasmin :sleep:

Ah yeah, well I usually write with Ace, who's just taken it upon himself to put the last Chryed themed writing table tennis we did on fanfiction.

tomboy Yasmin? Amira would have a coronary.

ETA; I'm totally up for playing prompt games though. As long no one prompts something like 'old' or whatever because last time I wrote that I made myself cry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so not what you were after. But um ...

Syed could feel Christian staring at him, so he opened his eyes to stare back. Christian smiled brightly

'Morning, I found your lip balm' Christian handed it to him, smile not flagging.

'I didn't lose my lip balm' he replied confused, because it had been in his drawer when he last checked.

'No? Well you haven't used it lately' Christian got up and wandered off to the bathroom completely naked.
    He contemplated throwing the lip balm at Christian, then settled for admiring the view.

that is brillant. really good. thank you. i like the image and love the writing:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww love this :D

I hope that Chryed will have a good influence on Yasmin's wardrobe ie. less pink....and I'm thinking some little checked shirts and dungarees :D

Oh yes... I think she'll love being a tomboy... mucking about on the floor, getting dirty in the park, ... much to her mother's misery - hehehehehehe.. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right, i am off for the night. speak thursday. happy chatting all:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yeah, well I usually write with Ace, who's just taken it upon himself to put the last Chryed themed writing table tennis we did on fanfiction.

tomboy Yasmin? Amira would have a coronary.

Exactly. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. ;)

I sees.

So would you like to play prompt exchange on here or do you have something in mind?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sees.

So would you like to play prompt exchange on here or do you have something in mind?

We could - here or twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes... I think she'll love being a tomboy... mucking about on the floor, getting dirty in the park, ... much to her mother's misery - hehehehehehe.. :p

This :D
    right, i am off for the night. speak thursday. happy chatting all:):)

Night hun :) (don't forget to watch the soap awards tomorrow if you can, Ellitridge spotting!!) xx
This discussion has been closed.