• Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d afferenoon.

Seem a very varied bunch on this coach.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the recent Coach Trips have had older people prevail, however I don't see many of the older ones lasting very long on this run.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, couldn't post yesterday as I was in mourning for the glamourous beehive. :cry:

And will be a bit behind tonight as I have a task to finish before I can watch.....................
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should go to Cologne and have one group go to the Lindt chocolate factory and the other group go to the mustard museum across the road from it. :D:D
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, couldn't post yesterday as I was in mourning for the glamourous beehive. :cry:

And will be a bit behind tonight as I have a task to finish before I can watch.....................

I think Felicity's missing the beehive too, she's wearing a big hat now..
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What sort of dancer is Leah. I am assuming lap dancer
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So pleased Anne and Dave are staying, hopefully Anne will be her normal self on mondays episode, I think they are a nice lovely couple.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    If I had seen Brendan leading the tour around the museum I would have thought it was a bunch of people having a "Mincing Competition".
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edward and Jolyn are shaping up to be one of CTs worst rotters. I think the problem is they dont like people. They are alright in their own little circle - but stick them with pensioners, goths and girls from Kent - and they recoil.

Ladi and Tory on the other hand are potential series winners and I wouldnt object.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    So pleased Anne and Dave are staying, hopefully Anne will be her normal self on mondays episode, I think they are a nice lovely couple.

They're fast becoming my favourites too, I hope they are kept in. The two new ladies have a yellow card too so it could turn into kick out the newbies from next week...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh..er.....my pages have just gone back to front - not sure why :confused:

Anyhow ..... just seen the episode and am a bit bemused as to all the crying? Don't think anyone is standing out at the mo - except maybe Jolyed for the wrong reasons. And what's with the sudden distaste for giving out two yellows in a row? Didn't notice this being a consideration with Lewis and gran.
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hairstyle Watch Update - Very poor effort from Felicity today. Bedraggled appearance.
    Maybe she peaked too soon. :(

Jolyon reminding me of Boris Johnson today!
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Can someone explain to me why Brendan's team was able to go on a cable car and have ice creams when they lost? Slightly confused and a bit unfair considering the other team completed the challenge too but got nothing.

Have they changed the rules whereby couples who receive a yellow card can still get a red card the next day? I thought on previous series they had a one day gap where they were immune from being voted for.
  • royal99royal99 Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Hi the two yellow cards in two days rule only lasted one series not sure which one, but it soon went back to normal

A few things the posh boys, now I am all up for playing the game and It does make me laugh when people cry as surely they know a yellow will come at some point but as others have said these two seem like nasty people that hate anyones company, bizarre . Looking at the credits think we got them on our screens for a while

Couple of things missing sparkles little insights hasn't been around for a while hope all is well

And has the americian and partner been on bgt? I didn't notice but my good lady did.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all the cheap activities on this series it wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't afford to let them of all on the cable cars. I wonder what the ratings have been like for this series and the last Celebrity Coach Trip as it doesn't seem to have generated as much discussion as previous trips. I only knew about CCT because of a thread about it in the BB forum.
    Forum Member
    One other thing seems the budget has Been cut the activities have been poor, the one today didn't make sense. Why didn't they all go on the cable car, couldn't afford it??
    Forum Member
    With all the cheap activities on this series it wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't afford to let them of all on the cable cars. I wonder what the ratings have been like for this series and the last Celebrity Coach Trip as it doesn't seem to have generated as much discussion as previous trips. I only knew about CCT because of a thread about it in the BB forum.

Think you right it hit it's peak a few series back. Channel four spotted a good thing and overloaded us. Interesting to see how many series are commissioned this year, I guess it depends on ratings!
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    royal99 wrote: »
    Think you right it hit it's peak a few series back. Channel four spotted a good thing and overloaded us. Interesting to see how many series are commissioned this year, I guess it depends on ratings!

They do that to most of their programmes..Come Dine With Me seems to be another victim.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to say today, really, except I thought it was a bit mean and ridiculous that a "winning" team gets the worst of the deal, only consolation being Jolyon and Ed were on it, and I'm glad that Ann and Dave didn't go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the Coach Trip Facebook page - it looks as though Jollyward (either / or) are getting their friends to go post comments on the Coach Trip Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/108421343713/ - only a matter of time before they spread here I guess! :p
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewser wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Coach Trip Facebook page - it looks as though Jollyward (either / or) are getting their friends to go post comments on the Coach Trip Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/108421343713/ - only a matter of time before they spread here I guess! :p

If you post on that page does it show up on your own page?

Not that I am ashamed or anything (runs off and hides)
This discussion has been closed.