Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    You could have a read through this first. :)

Perhaps I'll give it a miss
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,676
    Forum Member
    Very good bonding activities there and some lovely Essex tans :D
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish this programme was an hour long, it seems to be over pretty quickly!
    Forum Member
    I assume it will just be a normal yellow.

Good because that was really mean having someone go through the whole process and then not even getting over the sea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From memory, I think Lewis posted in this thread just before he went on the coach didnt he?

Hope he comes back to tell all

Plus....I dont think he was on the coach very long either.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling we will be on Beehive Watch this series....(instead of Mohican Watch) :D
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fancy doing that trip. I think I'll go & look it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    Good because that was really mean having someone go through the whole process and then not even getting over the sea.

Yes, that was cruel. I am guessing they got enough feedback from the public that that they didnt bother doing that again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I am glad it was a yellow too, as I thought it was very unfair on that couple that got booted off after one day in the last series.
    Never even got out of England.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling we will be on Beehive Watch this series....(instead of Mohican Watch) :D

It looks very solid!

Wow my postcount is high!
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Felicity's hair coped quite well tonight, considering the assault course :D
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was quite watchable without too many cringeworthy moments.

I hope the two blokes that wouldn't benefit from a spray-tan do well. They both look really smiley and good fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks very solid!
    Tarot wrote: »
    I think Felicity's hair coped quite well tonight, considering the assault course :D

It did look like it survived the helmet test on the assault course.

I look forward to see how it survives the ferry crossing :D
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In America they have the Amazing Race where they chase each other around the world for a million dollars.

In the UK we have Coach Trip where they visit Chelmsford and have a spray tan.

As long term watchers know you need to pay attention to who is on first as there is a likely chance that they will be there at the end espcially if it is a thiry day one rather then a fifty day one.

First thoughts?

Like the two black gay blokes, the scouting couple and the old Welsh girls. The goths seem alright as well.

The public school boys could be this years Nikki and Amanda. Two who at the beginning last but you are begging for them to be kicked off. They are already showing public school type prejudices against the neuvo William Hague. I suspect more stuff will come out from them as we continue.

The American? Well, it could go either way. She might ignite peoples Yankophobic prejudices and she could be off soon. Or she might charm them as a novelty and do well.

Cant tell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In America they have the Amazing Race where they chase each other around the world for a million dollars.

In the UK we have Coach Trip where they visit Chelmsford and have a spray tan.

That made me laugh :)
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That made me laugh :)

Good O

Any thoughts on the newbies BG?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello - just happened on this first episode of CT and gave it a go. I gave up viewing some time last year when the 'goth' girl (quotes because apparently goth was the wrong description she didn't tire of reminding us) and some other coachees seemed to post (and whine) more than anyone else. Can't remember what series that was and don't know what I've missed in between. Stopped watching because it got rather samey and tiresome and wasn't so much fun on here either - I mean, they even put Feebs off.

But I see a couple of friendly faces on here and am in at the start so will give it another go. First thoughts - yep, some tried (or is that tired?) and tested types but am liking the retro look of the beehive girl and thought the first two activities were nicely different from each other. Personally I would take the assault course over the sucky fish - yeugh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good O

Any thoughts on the newbies BG?

Hmmm...bit early to tell to be honest.

My only one thought I came away with was the two "posh" boys seem to look down on everyone so that might get annoying.

Other than that, ask me again at the end of the week and I might be able to give a more interesting reply!

How about you? Any thoughts?
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Cant stand the vicar and his mum.

Like the goth couple and am slightly attracted to the two snobby boys :o
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello - just happened on this first episode of CT and gave it a go. I gave up viewing some time last year when the 'goth' girl (quotes because apparently goth was the wrong description she didn't tire of reminding us) and some other coachees seemed to post (and whine) more than anyone else. Can't remember what series that was and don't know what I've missed in between. Stopped watching because it got rather samey and tiresome and wasn't so much fun on here either - I mean, they even put Feebs off.

But I see a couple of friendly faces on here and am in at the start so will give it another go. First thoughts - yep, some tried (or is that tired?) and tested types but am liking the retro look of the beehive girl and thought the first two activities were nicely different from each other. Personally I would take the assault course over the sucky fish - yeugh!

Talking of which. Are there any of the current lot already lurking somewhere & ready to pounce if anyone says anything wrong about them?
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a promising start to this series. Plenty of idiosyncracies which will amuse/annoy us over the next 30 days. And yes - beehive watch will keep us entertained, I'm sure. :)
    Don't think Lewis and gran will last long as they're rubbing people up the wrong way already.
    Forum Member
    Welecome back Solar Sys, now the confusion begins all over again :D

I haven't worked anyone out yet, too early to tell, but I liked Ladi (however he spells his name) and his mate.
    Judgement on Jolyon and his friend reserved incase they've been put up to portraying an image...we'll see.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far, I'm liking the married couple, (sorry, I'm useless with names especially at the start) but they are the middle aged couple who met through scouting!

Really have not taken to the American lady as of yet, although her husband seems ok if a little quiet.

Just wondering about the couple on series 7 who never made it out of the country - will they be given another chance like that older couple Glenys and husband? Pretty mean if they don't at least offer them the chance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    Welecome back Solar Sys, now the confusion begins all over again :D

I haven't worked anyone out yet, too early to tell, but I liked Ladi (however he spells his name) and his mate.
    Judgement on Jolyon and his friend reserved incase they've been put up to portraying an image...we'll see.

SolarSail and Solar System! Are you related?..:D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So So start how many weeks in a row has some form of Coach Trip been on for now I am guessing 16 if you discount the two week break between Christmas Coach Trip and Celb one
This discussion has been closed.