Big Brother Australia 2013

Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
Forum Member
✭✭
Big Brother 10 launches mid-2013 with Sonia Kruger continuing as host with Mike Goldman as narrator.

This year contains Big Brother's biggest ever twist - Promo (aired 17th June, during The Voice Australia) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77Yg0slTX0

Official website - bigbrother.com.au
Twitter - twitter.com/bbau9

Comments

• onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    oh, i get it.. there will be a twist and so people are doing the twist in the video, that promo was absolutely dreadful. haha.

hopefully that's not a sign of things to come from bbaus this year.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    exted for bbua when is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    hope so
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Yes. Hopefully we get a better winner this year.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Big Brother that actually gives real punishments for nomination talk, and doesn't accept crappy, weak nominations! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    really looking forward to oz BB - even though livin the BB vida loca atm
  • SiGaSiGa Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know of anywhere else that promo is posted. The link says the video is private
  • patrick37patrick37 Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Big Brother that actually gives real punishments for nomination talk, and doesn't accept crappy, weak nominations! :)

that is true,but the rest sucks
    the houseguests are so unbelievable brave,prudisch and decent

it misses controversial people,everybody is so fake over there
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben was pretty nasty in the last series, as were some others. So there was some controversy. The cast could do with some improvement though there were a few who managed to carry the last series. Hope they bring back Friday Night Games that would help. Also less focus on showmances, though that plagues BBs everywhere now.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friday Night Games is back.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That should immediately mean more fun challenges as well as another element to the game.
  • Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Confirmed launch show 29th July and there will be more housemates than ever before in Big Brother Australia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is Big Brother. My fellow Australians, Big Brother is way too sensible to believe in superstition, but I do like the number 13, and so in honour of this number i’ve decided to make 2013 lucky for some.

Big Brother understands there has been much discussion around the twist I have plotted for this year’s launch and now I have my housemates safely in lockdown I have decided to break my silence. On Monday 29th of July 2013, Sonia [Kruger, host] will introduce you to twelve new housemates. On night one there will be division in the house, as some will be in and some will be halfway out.

The house is modern and opulent, but within it lays the first twist. Twelve seems a lonely number when you’re not united, so holy matrimony could be just the trick. As my dear old mother used to say, do unto others. I wonder if my housemates will be nice to their other halves.

Human nature has always been Big Brother’s obsession, watching as these strangers learn to deal with the deprivation and reward of Big Brother’s house. What is it like to live on handouts from the wealthy? Big Brother has decided it is time to find out.

Listen carefully as Big Brother spells it out. This year housemates will be in out and shaken all about. With 52 cameras you cannot be missed, there is no hiding from the Big Brother twist. Until Monday 29th, that is all. Sincerely, Big Brother.

---

Seems they got Micheal back to do some narration on a spin off show. Should be good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also start revealing some housemates on their youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigbrotherau/videos?view=0&shelf_index=1&sort=dd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan kind of reminds me of Ben.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The twisty Sonia Kruger in the advert is like something from The Exorcist. :eek: :o
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Matt, the Rugged Soldier, is already going to take some beating.

Not only does he have a tragic back story, he's also very good looking.

Tahan seem's ok.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't work up the enthusiasm to watch last year and doubt I will this year either. The 'twist', as expected, is nothing of interest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelly Craft will present "Saturday Showdown" with commentary and light-hearted analysis from Mike Goldman and Michael Beveridge, will see housemates compete for riches and favour.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diary Room chair looks very much like the UK BB7 chair.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try and watch BB Aus this year. Watched the launch show last year, but didn't continue watching for whatever reasons. It seems the most "normal" next to our version of BB.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    This guy streams all the daily shows every year and if memory serves me right this is always 10am here. I know I always have my breakfast whilst watching them.
    This year, due to TVU shutting down its service, the live show stream will switch to Sopcast, as this platform is supported across Windows, Mac, Android and Linux. The channel number is 145572 and listed as timmyvision.

The launch show is scheduled for 7pm AEST, Monday 29 July.

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BigBrotherAustralia&Number=19559479#ixzz2a4Ljw5b9
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A reporter spends 24 hours in the house during a dry run for this year's show:

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/life-inside-the-fishbowl-20130724-2qhzy.html