Options

6230 & 6230i

WordLifeWordLife Posts: 717
Forum Member
✭✭
What's the differences between these? Tried asking over at Acegames but those fools seem to think its a joke and wont tell me :mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well maybe they though you could just do a search in google or something?

The difference is the 6230i has a 1 Megapixel camera and more built in memory than the 6230. Apart from those that's about it :)
  • Options
    WordLifeWordLife Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the speaker maybe slightly different on the 6230. A guy in my work has what i would assume is the 6230 as the speaker is different to the one in my 6230i. Also, his is black and mines silver.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WordLife wrote:
    I think the speaker maybe slightly different on the 6230. A guy in my work has what i would assume is the 6230 as the speaker is different to the one in my 6230i. Also, his is black and mines silver.

I'm not sure of the speaker. The 6230 and 6230i have changeable covers, so your silver cover could easily be placed onto the 6230. A 6230 cover would fit your phone, but the screen on the 6230i is ever so slightly larger than the 6230 phone :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can say for that the 6230 has a VGA camera whilst the 6230i has a 1.3mp camera. I BELIEVE that the 6230 also has better sound options . e.g. with the 6230 you couldn't rewind/fast forward songs and video but you can with the 6230i. Also the 6230i has a bigger screen resolution
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you could easily find more concrete answers through google but you can check both stats here
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    hi res screen, mp3 player, faster processor, better broswer, 1.3mp camera, faster bluetooth, improved e-mail, I could go on.