Traci is annoying me

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should Dennis stick up for Traci? He has said he doesn't like her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    What's her problem with Dennis? She tried to blame him for the racist comments and now she was trying to convince the other housemates Dennis could in fact hit Barrymore?? She is so in love with herself she can't handle the fact that dennis doesn't give a sh*t about her. Seriously wthat the hell is her problem, always trying to make Dennis look bad.

She used to annoy me but she is trying really hard. She tried to stop Dennis going over the top with Michael last night and she cooked and joined in today.

What I can't understand is - how you can get annoyed with Traci when George, Michael, and in particular Pete are behaving in the most vile and disturbing ways?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OFFCENTRE wrote:
    She used to annoy me but she is trying really hard. She tried to stop Dennis going over the top with Michael last night and she cooked and joined in today.

What I can't understand is - how you can get annoyed with Traci when George, Michael, and in particular Pete are behaving in the most vile and disturbing ways?

Thats the thing though she used to annoy everyone before Pete attacked her, but now she can do no wrong?
    And yes MB George and Pete are bad but that doesn't change the fact that Traci is a pain in the a$$.