Options

Joey Essex and Amy Childs to teach public how to drive in new TV show?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://t.co/Jm4nnMruSY

anyone going to sign up?

Comments

• Options
    chrisbartleychrisbartley Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive what
    Us to self harm ...
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I don't know what repulses me more: the fact that anyone could ever come up with such a dumb idea or the fact that people will still watch it.

Driving isn't a joke or a game or something to be played at by people who barely share a brain cell between them. Just pathetic.
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey Essex and Amy Childs to teach public how to drive... powerful hammer-drills into the skulls of worthless z-listers testing them on each other simultaneously first.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    enudzio wrote: »
    http://t.co/Jm4nnMruSY

anyone going to sign up?

WTF :o I cannot see Jim davidson doing this. It must be a wind up.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be driving my foot through the TV >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    I don't know what repulses me more: the fact that anyone could ever come up with such a dumb idea or the fact that people will still watch it.

Driving isn't a joke or a game or something to be played at by people who barely share a brain cell between them. Just pathetic.

This kind of show does work because you have idiots behind the wheel but a qualified instructor is there to regain control and give a clear safety message to the viewers. It can make good TV when people mess up but I like to see think most viewers come away from them having learnt something. This show just sounds plain irresponsible by flipping it on its head.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like car crash TV to me:D
  • Options
    owl61ukowl61uk Posts: 3,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when you thought that SPLAH and celebrity ski jumping were scrapping the bottom of the barrel, and thought it cannot get any worse.............................................

I know TV has dumbed down in last 10 years or so, but this is just taking the piss. What next celebrity knitting. Oh no I should not give them ideas
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    How can TV stoop that low?! :o You just know that people are going to watch this trash anyway. If they want an idea for a TV show, how about celebrity bee eating? The show would involve Britain's most annoying celebrities having to eat live bees. Hmm... :D
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    How can TV stoop that low?! :o You just know that people are going to watch this trash anyway. If they want an idea for a TV show, how about celebrity bee eating? The show would involve Britain's most annoying celebrities having to eat live bees. Hmm... :D

Or live bees eating celebrities. Even I would watch that.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Or live bees eating celebrities. Even I would watch that.

That'll do too :D As long as it's got live bees and celebrities I don't really mind.
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    owl61uk wrote: »
    Just when you thought that SPLAH and celebrity ski jumping were scrapping the bottom of the barrel, and thought it cannot get any worse.............................................

I know TV has dumbed down in last 10 years or so, but this is just taking the piss. What next celebrity knitting. Oh no I should not give them ideas

I feel very cleansed. I've never watched reality TV and I never will so I'll never feel soiled by such thing! lol
    I have no idea who these two people are, either.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about a show where members of the public teach Joey Essex and Amy Childs how to drive a car off a cliff with them in it? If Joey or Amy don't return from the driving lesson, they've passed!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember Celebrity Death Match? Well I reckon it's time to bring that back but with real people and not cartoons. Surely there are enough desperate fame ho's out there now for a series?

I mean, who wouldn't watch Jordan vs Amy Childs in a fight to the death?
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Anyone remember Celebrity Death Match? Well I reckon it's time to bring that back but with real people and not cartoons. Surely there are enough desperate fame ho's out there now for a series?

I mean, who wouldn't watch Jordan vs Amy Childs in a fight to the death?

Remember MTV no longer does that either but totally get your point :o, mind you they already "bitch" through social media/mags so its a win/win situation

Who decides who to put on these shows need to be ashamed of themselves, do we actually have any decent celebs in the UK or have they all packed their bags and left? The UK the capital for Z list celebs (so sad but yet why should I be surprised?)
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    how about a show that teaches them to speak more proper?
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has got to the point where new reality shows keep on recycling the same Z-List bore! Won't be surprised if Ricky Groves ends up on it, he's like a reality TV gigalo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they start by driving alone off the end of some very short cliffs into ravines of jagged rocks, I don't see the attraction here.
  • Options
    thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about Joey Essex and Amy Childs learn to speak English.....what a comedy that would be :D