Options

Susanna Reid - MMmmmmmmmm

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 152
Forum Member
I don't know anyone (myself included) that can find a physical fault with her, she is sexy in every way imaginable, if you can think of one let me know, probably won't agree tbh, but love waking up in the morning to a bit of Susanna!!!!! ;);););)

Comments

• Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    creepy
  • Options
    ProgRockerProgRocker Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think SR knows how to get the attention of most male viewers with those dresses that show off her legs and cleavage. :D

She's a tease. But at least she livens up the often staid BBC news coverage. :cool:
  • Options
    LucaLuca Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping this was a thread announcing she'd been eaten. The ghastly, smug looking woman.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how much of a minority I'm in because although I think that Susanna Reid is quite attractive, I think DS goes very OTT about her.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yum Yum:)
  • Options
    OldvinylOldvinyl Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smug, patronising, snobby.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    ProgRocker wrote: »
    I think SR knows how to get the attention of most male viewers with those dresses that show off her legs and cleavage. :D

She's a tease. But at least she livens up the often staid BBC news coverage. :cool:

I remember she once said she doesn't mind being described as a yummy mummy either!

A lot of the ladies on news presentation are pretty hot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    I remember she once said she doesn't mind being described as a yummy mummy either!

A lot of the ladies on news presentation are pretty hot.

Is it any wonder female presenters struggle to be taken seriously if they do not mind being described as "yummy mummy":rolleyes:
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    essexsteve wrote: »
    Is it any wonder female presenters struggle to be taken seriously if they do not mind being described as "yummy mummy":rolleyes:

Who you speaking for on that?

I take them seriously but am allowed to find them attractive as well you know which most of them are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    Who you speaking for on that?

I take them seriously but am allowed to find them attractive as well you know which most of them are.

I not speaking for anyone if you re-read my post i am actually commentating on the fact as you said susanna Reid has said she herself does not mind being called "yummy mummy", which makes me laugh rather then wanting to take her seriously as a news reader.;)
  • Options
    cbe21okcbe21ok Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldvinyl wrote: »
    Smug, patronising, snobby.

I agree. Wasn't it her who had a bit of a run in with one of her co presenters over reading the newspaper headlines on the show or summit?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    I also find her seriously hot. Nice bit of crumpet for breakfast...
  • Options
    Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevinsims wrote: »
    I don't know anyone (myself included) that can find a physical fault with her, she is sexy in every way imaginable, if you can think of one let me know, probably won't agree tbh, but love waking up in the morning to a bit of Susanna!!!!! ;);););)

She is one of a number of beautiful women that we see regularly on TV letting us know what is happening throughout the world.

One thing i would love to see however is for the bench/table/desk in front of them all too often to be taken away.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one of a number of beautiful women that we see regularly on TV letting us know what is happening throughout the world.
    I fully concur.
    One thing i would love to see however is for the bench/table/desk in front of them all too often to be taken away.
    Yes, or for the Breakfast mugs to be removed. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't difficult to miss the sheer unadulterated loathing Charlie Stayt had for Susannah Reid when they were paired up together at weekends. She can't tackle serious subjects, and her comments on newspaper stories were/are often facile and superficial. She may look nice, but she's a complete and utter lightweight journalistically.
  • Options
    groovesectiongroovesection Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I concur, and would go as far as saying Susanna is not exactly attractive anyway. Especially in HD :)
    I guess that is why herself and Sian resort to flashing their underwear so often! :D
  • Options
    roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,928
    Forum Member
    I think she's a nice, pleasant, attractive presenter to see/listen to. But that's what she is IMO - a presenter, not a journalist.

But then, the early morning BBC show seems more of a casual, light-hearted programme as opposed to a cutting edge news show - so she fits quite well I think.

Put it this way, I rarely find myself watching her thinking "she doesn't have the journalistic skills for this!". But if she gave Newsnight a crack and had to do a hard-hitting interview, they yes I'd maybe be a bit worried...
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I concur, and would go as far as saying Susanna is not exactly attractive anyway. Especially in HD :)
    I was not aware that she had appeared in any HD programming (apart from the SCD dance section on Children in Need).

Anyway, it's good that attractiveness is a subjective thing.

I guess that is why herself and Sian resort to flashing their underwear so often! :D
    Saucer of milk for Table 3......
  • Options
    Dirty RoosterDirty Rooster Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... I guess that is why herself and Sian resort to flashing their underwear so often! :D
    Not often enough Groove. That's why Stricly was invented. Roll-on autumn 2012.

I like it when Susanna does something in special slow-motion to add sexiness. Nobody else noticed that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why oh why oh why do most men fancy this conventional, dull woman???
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I'm usually not up at the time to see her present. Don't know if she's a decent presenter or competent journalist. Just know she looks good. Reminds me of Jennifer Connelly.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I saw a bit of Breakfast on Sunday morning and Suzanna was looking hot as always but any reason why they don't sit on the sofa on Sundays?

She doesn't seem to be as comfortable behind a desk. She was fiddling with her hands/arms, leaning forward resting on her arms etc.
  • Options
    SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because she is conventionally pretty, seems approachable, dresses conservatively but in a way that accentuates her figure and seems generally friendly. As such, most men find that attractive over say ugly women flashing too much flesh like Jodie "my nose is Boris Bike parking slot and I'm built like a brick shithouse" Marsh.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jealous much? :cool: