Options

If it's just a game, why be so nasty ?

DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok fair enough these 2 are just "playing a game" as they like to say, but why are they so nasty with it ?

I honesty think Spencer and Heidi are just using the "it's just a game" excuse for a reason to be horrible.

Isn't there a way to play the game without being so nasty ?

Comments

• Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no need for it at all
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    They do slightly come across a couple of sociopaths.
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Ok fair enough these 2 are just "playing a game" as they like to say, but why are they so nasty with it ?

I honesty think Spencer and Heidi are just using the "it's just a game" excuse for a reason to be horrible.

Isn't there a way to play the game without being so nasty ?

"its just a game" was used by Rylan to spiedi when he sent them to the basement...

so they are repeating what he said to them, back to him

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nasty...watch the news, this is just panto.
  • Options
    olliehotolliehot Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear does it really matter they know what they signed up for and getting payed good money so what :yawn:
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes why is RYLAN SUCH A NASTY VICIOUS MEAN waste of flesh?

Disgusting man, poor excuse for a human. Can't say a nice thing about ANYONE. Can not SPEAK unless he's being a vicious nasty gossip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "its just a game" was used by Rylan to spiedi when he sent them to the basement...

so they are repeating what he said to them, back to him

It was hardly nasty like they have been though is it. Rylan and Frankie HAD to make a choice between 2, and after seeing their VT who wouldn't sent them down to the basement ? Also this basement thing has been blown completely over the top. You would think sending someone down to the basement was a horrible thing to do, it was just a bit of fun, something Spencer and Heidi don't seem to understand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nasty...watch the news, this is just panto.

Well if i could i would use another word but it is sure to get me banned. It starts with A.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Yes why is RYLAN SUCH A NASTY VICIOUS MEAN waste of flesh?

Disgusting man, poor excuse for a human. Can't say a nice thing about ANYONE. Can not SPEAK unless he's being a vicious nasty gossip.

Good grief.:eek::eek:

He's a guy in a stupid programme...............not a waste of flesh.
    How horrible.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was hardly nasty like they have been though is it. Rylan and Frankie HAD to make a choice between 2, and after seeing their VT who wouldn't sent them down to the basement ? Also this basement thing has been blown completely over the top. You would think sending someone down to the basement was a horrible thing to do, it was just a bit of fun, something Spencer and Heidi don't seem to understand.

its just a game...

lol...

I don't give a rats ass who is nasty and who isn't

just entertain me :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olliehot wrote: »
    Oh dear does it really matter they know what they signed up for and getting payed good money so what :yawn:

If it doesn't matter then why did you bother getting involved in the forum :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Rylan and Razor have to spread malicious gossip about them to everyone too? Did they have to form the nasty gang so they could bully Speidi? Really? Anyone MAKE them talk shit all day at the smoking bench about 2 freaking strangers? Anyone making Rylan act like a dick since he entered the house? NO that comes naturally.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief.:eek::eek:

He's a guy in a stupid programme...............not a waste of flesh.
    How horrible.:mad:
    I've read far worse that has been said about Speidi.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its just a game...

lol...

I don't give a rats ass who is nasty and who isn't

just entertain me :D:D

Your saying that if someone is nasty it doesn't matter because it entertains you ? Well that says a lot about you then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your saying that if someone is nasty it doesn't matter because it entertains you ? Well that says a lot about you then.
    And your excusing Rylan being nothing but mean and nasty to them since minute ONE says alot too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup... it is a game show,,,

you do realise that !!!

Or do you think that they are really hurting people in there...

If you do... that tells me what sort of person you are then...

ha ha ha ha ha

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't say anything about a person. It's just a TV show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Rylan and Razor have to spread malicious gossip about them to everyone too? Did they have to form the nasty gang so they could bully Speidi? Really? Anyone MAKE them talk shit all day at the smoking bench about 2 freaking strangers? Anyone making Rylan act like a dick since he entered the house? NO that comes naturally.

It's hardly surprising when all they do is look down on people all the time and act like they are better than everyone else. It's hard to speak nice about people who don't want to get to know you or have anything nice at all to say about you.

And what the hell are you on about, how are they bullied ? I have been on this forum for less than 2 years and this term has been used for nearly every HM, it's so pathetic.

There should be a thread dedicated to the most over used words in BB, i am sure Bully / bullied would be at the top. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I've read far worse that has been said about Speidi.
    Far worse, they can't see through their blind hatred either. It's their viciousness that has me convinced that the rumours of Rylan being a nice guy are just that rumours, not a shred of truth to it. Like attracts like. And I personally ignore those vicious vacuous types of people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    It doesn't say anything about a person. It's just a TV show.

He/she basically said if someone is being horrible to someone it's ok as long as it entertains them. It doesn't matter if its a tv show, that person still said it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly surprising when all they do is look down on people all the time ....
    Oh please. They have been nothing but polite and engaging only to be met by the vicious nasty cruel stupid English and their blind hatred over and over again.

Save it for someone more gullible like an Xfactor viewer.
    I'm not buying the BULLSHIT that Rylan is peddling. Nasty vicious mean petty gossip. That's all he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And your excusing Rylan being nothing but mean and nasty to them since minute ONE says alot too.

Yeah he's been nasty to them every second of everyday hasn't he :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He/she basically said if someone is being horrible to someone it's ok as long as it entertains them. It doesn't matter if its a tv show, that person still said it.
    It does matter.

They also said "it's just a game" as in it's just a game show.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Oh please. They have been nothing but polite and engaging only to be met by the vicious nasty cruel stupid English and their blind hatred over and over again.

Save it for someone more gullible like an Xfactor viewer.
    I'm not buying the BULLSHIT that Rylan is peddling. Nasty vicious mean petty gossip. That's all he is.

LOL you are quite deluded if you genuinely think they have been nothing but polite and engaging that ship sailed quite some time ago.

I would suggest however that you save the faux victimised American routine that I have seen you peddling elsewhere given your own dabbling in the murky waters of nationalist name calling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Polite and engaging my ass. If this is all they have been then explain their pathetic attitude when they first went in then ? That was hardly polite and engaging.

Or how about when they complain about the HM's cooking and washing up ? that was polite wasn't it.

Like i said, they are using the it's a game excuse to be nasty.