Options

ians involved in lucys death theory

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
Forum Member
Ian got high on lucys cocaine he confiscated and doesnt know if he killed lucy or not or cindy or peter killed lucy because lucy done something really bad to one of them and ian helped move the body

Comments

• Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    There's been no discussion on the body being moved. The cops have not said that she was murdered elsewhere as the investigation would have discovered that. As there has been no mention, we have to assume that that murder took place there.
  • Options
    Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Pretty much everyone is going to be a suspect between now and February. You can guarantee that the suspects being put forward between now and Christmas won't be the ones that did it.

I have a £90 bet on Les Coker.
  • Options
    sqwidge1978sqwidge1978 Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conmarcas3 wrote: »
    There's been no discussion on the body being moved. The cops have not said that she was murdered elsewhere as the investigation would have discovered that. As there has been no mention, we have to assume that that murder took place there.

Think you missed an episode or two.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=72454905

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a567999/potd-eastenders-ian-beale-rocked-by-new-lucy-bombshells.html#~oGcI9JNmwJHS7z
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing as we know the body had been moved, my money's now on Tosh as Lucy's blood was found in the flat.

They'll crank up the dark mysterious past of Aleks to make us think it's him, in the meantime having Tosh getting more controlling of Tina. Then we'll get the reveal.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Seeing as we know the body had been moved, my money's now on Tosh as Lucy's blood was found in the flat.

They'll crank up the dark mysterious past of Aleks to make us think it's him, in the meantime having Tosh getting more controlling of Tina. Then we'll get the reveal.

My guess is there was not enough blood at the flat for it to be the crime scene - head wounds bleed really heavily.

I think someone was trying to set up either Jake or Alecks for the murder - planting the earring and smearing some blood off a tissue onto the skirting board so just because Tosh lives there doesn;t make her a suspect.

My money is on Ronnie. She is a psychopath and would kill with no compunction. I suspect she was pushing the drugs she found in Carl's holdall, and Lucy threatened to shop her to the police - blackmailing her into a free supply? As Ronnie is out on license she had to shut Lucy up or risk returning to prison for drug dealing.
    She could easily plant the earring and the blood by taking Roxy's flat key, assuming Alecks has given her a key.
    And Alecks in prison for Lucy's murder would keep him away from her sistaaaahh
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Cocaine doesn't make you forget what you have done though.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I don't know who it was, but it absolutely was not Ian. I am convinced of that.

Have they actually said what the cause of death was yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »
    Cocaine doesn't make you forget what you have done though.

Paired with lots of alcohol you could get blackouts
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't think its Ian.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think it's to do with Nick Cotton being her drug dealer, and Charlie and Ronnie killing her to cover that up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    My guess is there was not enough blood at the flat for it to be the crime scene - head wounds bleed really heavily.

I think someone was trying to set up either Jake or Alecks for the murder - planting the earring and smearing some blood off a tissue onto the skirting board so just because Tosh lives there doesn;t make her a suspect.

My money is on Ronnie. She is a psychopath and would kill with no compunction. I suspect she was pushing the drugs she found in Carl's holdall, and Lucy threatened to shop her to the police - blackmailing her into a free supply? As Ronnie is out on license she had to shut Lucy up or risk returning to prison for drug dealing.
    She could easily plant the earring and the blood by taking Roxy's flat key, assuming Alecks has given her a key.
    And Alecks in prison for Lucy's murder would keep him away from her sistaaaahh

I'm loving this theory. I forgot she had those drugs from Carl.