• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    he said: just a little prick :D
    I remember that now! So funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gerco wrote: »
    poll: who has the best jokes? Danny or BT?

BT

Suggestion for new poll - who was more distasteful - Danny, BT or Drycleaner?
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KiwiKid wrote: »
    BT

wow this is a tough question...

i would say the Drycleaner, he manage to gain all my hate in just few minutes :mad::mad: on the last part of that ep, on the other hand it took BT and Danny a whole series to gain my hate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, wow its been aaages since I last posted. I was lurking and noticed some of you guys were complementing on MadMother 's Fanfic. I wonder if anyone would be so kind to forward me a link of the fanfic, and I am in dire need of a dose of Doc Martin.

Also I've always wondered ( and maybe someone can help) There is a scene I do not understand fully. ahem, they are both in series 3, one of them is when he gives her the ring over dinner - he shyly inquires about the rest of her evening, why is this - does he not want her stay, due to her snoring... or does he WANT her to stay for well... good times.

I hope you are all well :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, wow its been aaages since I last posted. I was lurking and noticed some of you guys were complementing on MadMother 's Fanfic. I wonder if anyone would be so kind to forward me a link of the fanfic, and I am in dire need of a dose of Doc Martin.

Also I've always wondered ( and maybe someone can help) There is a scene I do not understand fully. ahem, they are both in series 3, one of them is when he gives her the ring over dinner - he shyly inquires about the rest of her evening, why is this - does he not want her stay, due to her snoring... or does he WANT her to stay for well... good times.

I asumed that he ask because he is not sure that if SHE wants to stay...

about the MM fanfic i suppose i can send it to you....PM me your email
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member

He def wants her to stay. Just doesn't know how to ask......about that or anything. Remember giving her the salt!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I see thank you for clearing it up for me :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing complicated, I think. Most other men (no nastiness intended here guys) would have assumed that she was going to stay and would have made physical overtures during the evening to confirm the position, BUT with DM he just doesn't know how to "seduce" someone so he basically has to ask. I mean like LG is going to say no, yea right!:o:D

What was the other one ?

Also, have you joined our campaign for Series 5 - we need some serious help for recommissioning ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunanglais wrote: »
    Nothing complicated, I think. Most other men (no nastiness intended here guys) would have assumed that she was going to stay and would have made physical overtures during the evening to confirm the position, BUT with DM he just doesn't know how to "seduce" someone so he basically has to ask. I mean like LG is going to say no, yea right!:o:D

hahahahhahahaaha :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been watching Gavin and Stacey on BBC - they had a baby o the show and seemed to get loads of time with him - well at least proportionately as much as we would be happy with. Baby seemed about 6 months old - admittedly we would all miss out on the really fun situations as discussed but he looked so sweet in his travel cot looking up and I could just imagine for a moment LG and DM looking down on him as doting parents:o:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BT

I agree with KK, Gerco: BT

As for most distasteful: Obviously BT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow this is a tough question...

i would say the Drycleaner, he manage to gain all my hate in just few minutes :mad::mad: on the last part of that ep, on the other hand it took BT and Danny a whole series to gain my hate

the whole series to hate BT:eek::confused:...she had me at "Do they pay you in chickens?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MlleReuter wrote: »
    the whole series to hate BT:eek::confused:...she had me at "Do they pay you in chickens?"

yeah i know but my level of hate raise to the highest with the drycleaner in the few moments that he was on screen, i sure hate BT and Danny from day 1, but they reach my high level of hate during the series ....
  • whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wouldn't it be interesting to go back a number of years with DM & BT and see how their relationship progressed as AJ, I believe, said they had a very passionate affair. So far we haven't seen real "passion" in his relationship with LG, unless it's behind closed doors, its always been very sweet and awkward, even though LG should have given him a slap every now and again to get him motivated!!!

DM the early years ha ha .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BT

BT. I hated her very quickly and for the whole series. Danny was such a pillock it was clear LG was going to see through him and the drycleaner was just very annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going with the distasteful, obnoxious, arrogant BT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »
    wouldn't it be interesting to go back a number of years with DM & BT and see how their relationship progressed as AJ, I believe, said they had a very passionate affair. So far we haven't seen real "passion" in his relationship with LG, unless it's behind closed doors, its always been very sweet and awkward, even though LG should have given him a slap every now and again to get him motivated!!!

Has anyone ever told you that you have a warped mind, whale? More DM and BT....:eek::eek::eek:
    I would like to see more passion between DM and LG - not smut but heated looks, fervent kisses etc. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MlleReuter wrote: »

As for most distasteful: Obviously BT!!!!!!!!!!!
    madmother wrote: »
    BT. I hated her very quickly and for the whole series. Danny was such a pillock it was clear LG was going to see through him and the drycleaner was just very annoying.
    sendibo wrote: »
    I'm going with the distasteful, obnoxious, arrogant BT.

you all seem to forget that in fact she was a woman in "a mision"....so take no prisioners and destroy all your obstacles ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you all seem to forget that in fact she was a woman in "a mision"....so take no prisioners and destroy all your obstacles ;)

And we're supposed to forgive her? Nah, she makes me shudder. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And we're supposed to forgive her? Nah, she makes me shudder. :):)

i hate her as much as you do....
    but i recognize her effort
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »

who would play Martin? cus you'd have a tough time passing MC as a man in his 20's :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gerco wrote: »
    who would play Martin? cus you'd have a tough time passing MC as a man in his 20's :rolleyes:

I have a friend... who I think looks a bit like MC in the early days (just a likeness, not exactly) but if I told him he'd almost certainly kill me. And refuse to play the part anyway...:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good evening all. A beautiful summer evening here in NZ:D

I was wondering if someone could update me on our recommissioning campaign, website etc etc?
    I have a few weeks of quiet time at work so am now able to help with something possibly?????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone ever told you that you have a warped mind, whale? More DM and BT....:eek::eek::eek:
    I would like to see more passion between DM and LG - not smut but heated looks, fervent kisses etc. :)

MM - I think we are a bit warped on this forum:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also I've always wondered ( and maybe someone can help) There is a scene I do not understand fully. ahem, they are both in series 3, one of them is when he gives her the ring over dinner - he shyly inquires about the rest of her evening, why is this - does he not want her stay, due to her snoring... or does he WANT her to stay for well... good times.I hope you are all well :-D

Hi - haven't heard from you for ages - hope you are OK as well:D:D
    No, you're all wrong - he had planned to finish his Dermatological Book of the year that evening and was wondering when she would be leaving:D:D:p
This discussion has been closed.