✭✭✭
    Ozfan!
    your last chapter was awesome!!!....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Ozfan!

Glad you enjoyed TC. Trying to figure out the next chapter now :)
  • Options
    TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed TC. Trying to figure out the next chapter now :)

do something with the creepy neighbour!!!.....that guy scared me! put a few stuffed animals in his house and he will be like Norman Bates! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    do something with the creepy neighbour!!!.....that guy scared me! put a few stuffed animals in his house and he will be like Norman Bates! :o

The creepy neighbour will be revealed soon, but not quite yet. Lots of groundwork to do first :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    excellent chapter Sen!....so dramatic ....:cry::cry:
    Thanks TC :)
    Ozfan!

I agree, really sweet :) and also a bit sad even if his dad has been evil.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, I haven't been on a while - just lurking. I have read all the fanfics on fanfiction.net and they are awesome. I cannot get enough. Also I do find myself on youtube and I have seen the lastest uploads of some Doc Martin vids for you guys. Again I cannot get enough.

I have finally managed to get my boyfriend to take me to Port Issac for the summer. We have everything booked. I made sure that we are staying in the school. I cannot WAIT! I am too excited!
    I was wondering if anyone has also been there, I'm sure a few people have. I wondered if anyone has some advice on places to eat or visit? Also I heard a rumor that they are filming this year, but I thought myself it was next year. Was it mentioned on a page that I perhaps slipped past? I don't remember reading about it.

I watched the episode where he proposes to her again last night. I love the bit when he is just lying there in his bed still wearing yesterday's clothes. I cannot wait till season five!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, I haven't been on a while - just lurking. I have read all the fanfics on fanfiction.net and they are awesome. I cannot get enough. Also I do find myself on youtube and I have seen the lastest uploads of some Doc Martin vids for you guys. Again I cannot get enough.

I have finally managed to get my boyfriend to take me to Port Issac for the summer. We have everything booked. I made sure that we are staying in the school. I cannot WAIT! I am too excited!
    I was wondering if anyone has also been there, I'm sure a few people have. I wondered if anyone has some advice on places to eat or visit? Also I heard a rumor that they are filming this year, but I thought myself it was next year. Was it mentioned on a page that I perhaps slipped past? I don't remember reading about it.

I watched the episode where he proposes to her again last night. I love the bit when he is just lying there in his bed still wearing yesterday's clothes. I cannot wait till season five!

Hi, glad you like the fanfic and stuff :) Wow, PI, lucky you! I went in April and if you get nice weather it's really awesome and just as beautiful as it is on telly. Unfortunately I was only passing through for a few hours so no tips on the eating front. As far as we know there isn't any filming this year, series five is filmed next year.
    I love that episode too, but not that particular bit as it's so sad! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    The creepy neighbour will be revealed soon, but not quite yet. Lots of groundwork to do first :)

Loving your writing & looking forward to the next chapter:D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 5 of Rocky Road is now loading. :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »

Really lovely and heart warming, lol at the pilates :D Bert skinny... not quite sure I can picture it :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

great chapter MM!!......;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 9 added for 'New Beginnings' Bit of a long one this time I'm afraid! :):rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Really lovely and heart warming, lol at the pilates :D Bert skinny... not quite sure I can picture it :eek:
    great chapter MM!!......;)

Thanks. :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 9 added for 'New Beginnings' Bit of a long one this time I'm afraid! :):rolleyes:

Brilliant :D Love Martin with Luke :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    If anyone wants to meet/see Lia Williams, this may be your chance:
    http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/59992/platforms/in-conversation-with-lia-williams.html

Hope everyones having a good weekend! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really enjoyed your latest chapter :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Brilliant :D Love Martin with Luke :)

Thanks very much :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member

The longer the chapter the better! Great chapter, loved everything about it. Really well written. Can't wait for the next update GS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed your latest chapter :):D

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fable1 wrote: »
    If anyone wants to meet/see Lia Williams, this may be your chance:
    http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/59992/platforms/in-conversation-with-lia-williams.html

Hope everyones having a good weekend! :D

Thanks, f1. Can't get there unfortunately. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great chapter, Sen. :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 more great chapters from GS and Ozfan. :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

great chapter GS!!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.