Silly Lizzy says Andre

Comments

• ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    I apologise artless for taking the thread off topic, though I dont believe I did I was just replying to another poster, not looking for an argument ,they are boring and definately off topic.

Though the posts above seem not very on topic either:confused:

It's hard to tell on these type of threads where off topic started. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    And of course all his achievements were off the back of Katie Price. :rolleyes: ;):D

So Kate should really be given a New Year's gong for both of them! :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suing him cos he's going on a motorbike holiday?? :eek:

No Rose. 2 different stories.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mackety wrote: »
    Well ...yeah. or "Duh", as my son would say;)

Thought we were being ironic and poking fun at him here ? :rolleyes::D

Anyway, I'm off to get ready to dance, drink bubbly and sing the new year in. Have a lovely evening everyone.

and play nice :p

Any of PA's songs included in your revellery? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    No Rose. 2 different stories.

Oh OK. I was gonna say, the poor guy can't breathe now without being in trouble!
    Any of PA's songs included in your revellery? :D

I think I shall bring in the New Year singing Insania or Behind Closed Doors! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh OK. I was gonna say, the poor guy can't breathe now without being in trouble!

I think I shall bring in the New Year singing Insania or Behind Closed Doors! :D

I was thinking of doing that then dancing to Pretender (PA style of course) then Calling the Doctor. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Kate should really be given a New Year's gong for both of them! :D

But of course Rose, don't you know the logicstics by now...and it goes without saying...but I will say it...he would be nothing without her. :rolleyes: ;):D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But of course Rose, don't you know the logicstics by now...and it goes without saying...but I will say it...he would be nothing without her. :rolleyes: ;):D

Well according to this, it's all change. KP is running out of stuff to interest the public & Pete is living the dream & making the money. :D:D:D
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/511045/peter-andre-lives-the-dream-while-katie-price-reaches-breaking-point/1/
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now, why would Pete's fans do that. :confused:

They might not, but the rest of us can.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Well according to this, it's all change. KP is running out of stuff to interest the public & Pete is living the dream & making the money. :D:D:D
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/511045/peter-andre-lives-the-dream-while-katie-price-reaches-breaking-point/1/

I think Mutts it was really going down the pan for Katie Price when the only way she could get in the papers was to think..."Oh, I'll leave my wedding ring off today". :rolleyes: :D:D

The next thing you know she will be getting divorced...and trying to bag a more newsworthy (but still pliable) man. :eek:

Anyway the bewitching/cocktail hour is nigh and I am going out to be bewitched and plied with loads of cocktails. I think Bucks Fizz has been a good foundations layer... ;)

Happy New Year all. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely off topic, I did try earlier. Interesting how it leads with a Katie Price photo and a Katie Price put down. Maybe Now didn't think it would be interesting if it led with a picture of PA and didn't mention KP. He is not relevant IMO unless someone:rolleyes:is comparing the two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Completely off topic, I did try earlier. Interesting how it leads with a Katie Price photo and a Katie Price put down. Maybe Now didn't think it would be interesting if it led with a picture of PA and didn't mention KP. He is not relevant IMO unless someone:rolleyes:is comparing the two.

Maybe its vice versa Goldi. ;):D

I'm off now Happy New Year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

Yes its off topic but there aren't many threads are there ? If he isn't relevant he wouldn't be being discussed so much on the net, so we've got you lot to thank for that, you are certainly interested in him. If he wasn't interesting enough you would leave him alone and he wouldn't get all this exposure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking of doing that then dancing to Pretender (PA style of course) then Calling the Doctor. ;):D

It's Defender, Val, tut you should know that! :D

So she kept saying ad nauseum! I wonder how she'd like to explain him doing even better without her!

But Happy New Year. I'm off soon too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So she kept saying ad nauseum! I wonder how she'd like to explain him doing even better without her!

Well like they are saying now, he doesn't exist, only in relation to Queen Jordan of Chavsville.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Soooooooo slorry Rosesh I am a verrrrrly bad shlupporter been shinging that Great Pretender shong by The Splatters...;)

Happy (and very enjoyable) New Year. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well like they are saying now, he doesn't exist, only in relation to Queen Jordan of Chavsville.

He gets talked about now more than she does, so he did himself a huge favour by leaving her. I actually liked them as a couple but I always thought Pete would get fed up with the grotty way she treated him. There's only so much someone can take.

I love your screen name btw :p
    Soooooooo slorry Rosesh I am a verrrrrly bad shlupporter been shinging that Great Pretender shong by The Splatters...;)

Happy (and very enjoyable) New Year. :)

I'm with you! I'm gonna be as pished as a newt come midnight! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets talked about now more than she does, so he did himself a huge favour by leaving her. I actually liked them as a couple but I always thought Pete would get fed up with the grotty way she treated him. There's only so much someone can take.

I love your screen name btw :p

I'm with you! I'm gonna be as pished as a newt come midnight! :D

Thanks, not as classy maybe as your name. And quite different pictures they evoke.

Incase I have to go get ready to go out -
    H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !
    To all (I won't be tight)
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, not as classy maybe as your name. And quite different pictures they evoke.

Incase I have to go get ready to go out -
    H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !
    To all (I won't be tight)
    :D

Well, thanking you! The name might be classy but I'm not, although I'm no chav! I did however have higher expectations for myself at some point, hence the name! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, thanking you! The name might be classy but I'm not, although I'm no chav! I did however have higher expectations for myself at some point, hence the name! :D

Well I don't know what I was thinking. I don't aspire to be odd shaped & hairy. I wonder if there's anything in the names?
    Has bunny got 55 rabbits?
    Does goldilocks steal breakfasts?
    And can't artless draw?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I don't know what I was thinking. I don't aspire to be odd shaped & hairy. I wonder if there's anything in the names?
    Has bunny got 55 rabbits?
    Does goldilocks steal breakfasts?
    And can't artless draw?

Yeah but don't people say now, it's the muttsnutts meaning something's great :D instead of saying it's the dog's you-know-what's!!
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Are we still deflecting away from the boy blunder to discuss an entirely different topic?

Harvey is her son, not his. She doesn't have to let him have any contact. So letting him have contact, in the right circumstances with the right staff is her doing the right thing.

He is still a twonk who sold the story of not seeing the boy then seeing the boy at the first opportunity - even though that turned out the be a lie.

This thread is about him, KK and media manipulation. Not Kp's mothering "skills".[/QUOTE]

Is it? There was me thinking it was about his Liz Hurley comment

It's always allowed to go off topic until something is said that someone takes issue with, then it's the easy way out.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

It's always allowed to go off topic until something is said that someone takes issue with, then it's the easy way out.

That would imply I care Kp, which is inaccurate and has been addressed several times. I wouldn't like to think you are calling me a liar as I have made my position on Kp clear.

the threads tend to go around topic or about the fms - Kp is completely off topic.

In that she has nothing to do with what Pa said about Liz, or why he said it. Nor does it have anything to do with the fm's and their Xmas and New year good wishes for each other.

Happy New Year.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never originally posted that AC. lol Dont know what you have done there :D

I'll take the Happy New Year though. Same to you
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a happy new year an the same to yersel`..hauld open yer bottle and gie us a wee smell...:D
    happy new year everybody :D:D:D:D:D:D