Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    We only see Paul commenting negatively on Cathy. He must have talked about more than just her.

...which makes me think something else has gone on behind the scenes. He has nothing but bad words to say about her and from what I've seen I cannot see where he is coming from :confused:
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very glad no bellies were shown. :D
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    To me, its a bit "meh"

Probably good value if you like that sort of thing but its not really my cup of tea.

Definitely - but I think Torquay nowadays is that kind of place!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must admit, they do well to run that place on their own
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul is boring now the way he keeps going on about Kathy...zzzzzz
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul is boring now the way he keeps going on about Kathy...zzzzzz

And I thought you were fond of bald men too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sentenza wrote: »
    And I thought you were fond of bald men too. :D

I am but he's got sticky out hair on the sides! :D
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    We only see Paul commenting negatively on Cathy. He must have talked about more than just her.

They need to get a bed :o:D
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    I want to change my mind why that couple dont want to stay......"vomit-gate" :D

You've picked up a clue haven't you, admit it :D
    Sentenza wrote: »
    Very glad no bellies were shown. :D

Oooh I dunno, I've seen a few comments that people would be happy to have an ogle at Ben :cool:

It seems more like a really good hostel type place tonight, but when you hear the back-story you can totally understand why and it seems to run smoothly enough, more or less.
    Forum Member
    I am but he's got sticky out hair on the sides! :D

Indeed - I like a muscular properly bald man, e.g. Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    :eek:What on earth did Paul have round his neck in bed? I assume he hadn't grown it
    Forum Member
    I've only had to pre order at one place I stayed. I can't see the need to do it, for the most part, especially with a small number. Saida came into her own, with dancing and cooking.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    This couple are really irritating.

They are making their problems their customers problems. All of the criticism is fair.
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow looks interesting. Cannot wait to see what precipitated that.
    Forum Member
    Oh I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to tomorrow...
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    Oh I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to tomorrow...

Seeing as she happily stayed in a yurt i cannot see it being anything trivial.
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »

They are making their problems their customers problems. All of the criticism is fair.

Quite. The reviews on TA are mainly good, but, when they receive negative criticism, they refute it, and can get a bit sarcastic.
  • abivanabivan Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Couldn't agree more, and looking at the over the top responses to any criticism they receive on Trip Advisor is just :eek:

I can understand that they are defensive of their B&B but to answer any criticism with such hostility really does them no favours.
    Forum Member
    Bellamy wrote: »
    Quite. The reviews on TA are mainly good, but, when they receive negative criticism, they refute it, and can get a bit sarcastic.

Before tonight I liked them but all they seemed to do was whine about their problems and get snotty with some fair comments. Especially the older of the two. The decor was poor. That she cannot afford to do it does not invalidate the criticism.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh Today's host refuses to stay at Cathys place tomorrow. It looks like Paul isn't the only one who doesn't like her. She's obviously doing or saying something off camera about them all.
    Forum Member
    Before tonight I liked them but all they seemed to do was whine about their problems and get snotty with some fair comments. Especially the older of the two. The decor was poor. That she cannot afford to do it does not invalidate the criticism.

Exactly - obviously we might not know the full ins and outs of their situation, but I'd be tempted to suggest she sells the place to someone who can afford to make the changes necessary.
    Forum Member
    abivan wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more, and looking at the over the top responses to any criticism they receive on Trip Advisor is just :eek:

I can understand that they are defensive of their B&B but to answer any criticism with such hostility really does them no favours.

They are almost as bad as Louis.

Quite frankly with that attitude of entitlement and 'we can do no wrong' they are in the wrong trade.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree on tonight's showing. I thought the criticisms made about their place were valid I.e, the decor but they were having none of it.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit disappointed with tonight's episode too much belly dancing! Veronica said something about hoping the guests would just come to enjoy their stay not nitpick well she shouldn't have gone on the show then!

Paul is in a world of his own who else would bother lifting the bed to see if it was clean underneath? At least he made a joke of hairgate even if he want being totally honest as he still held the incident against the blonde couple.

I really do hope tomorrow is majorly dramatic and not just something small blown up out of proportion I.e, forgetting to put teaspoons on the breakfast table.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    :eek:After seeing her belly dance,,,thats it "I'm out" :D
This discussion has been closed.