Options

Get in!!! Faith in britsh public restored

2»

Comments

• Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    If Calum or Keith had won then yes ...but boring Pricey? Pricey with a hole in her breast who's so crude, who just talked about sex and her exes?

Calum? He didn't contribute anything. He had one argument. Just a pretty boy, that's all.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a winner who won by talking about sex all the time she did nothing other than that
  • Options
    bigBro2011bigBro2011 Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a whole world of problems out there yet its big brother result that restores your faith , i guess it takes all sorts JK obv :)

She is a terrible winner of the show although i struggle to see someone truly deserving of this high accolade.

hindsight is a wonderful thing though it should have been obvious result , if she can get people to part with their money to read about her sex life 7 times over it stands to reason the same people will happily pay for a few votes......in a singular voting system i very much doubt she would even finish in the top 3 tbh but good for her i guess.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Katie Price won😄😃😀
    Bully's should never win....
    Did not watch it but will now
    watch glad the rest left
    Before her Perez was right😊☺️😉
  • Options
    Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon_Carke wrote: »
    Get in!!! go Pricey!!!!

Mine, too. Northern chip shop girls rule. Good on the Pricey!
  • Options
    sulasula Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    But Katie P is a vacuous, talentless dreg. Why would voting for that restore your faith in the public?

Because she's a 'vacuous talentless dreg' who isn't cruel, who doesn't need to put others down, who has made a life for herself in spite of being constantly ridiculed for being a 'bimbo', who has had more than her fair share of crap from men, who has shown total devotion to her disabled child, who represents a certain sort of woman who may not have the best education but has succeeded against the odds and because the public's affection for her is such that she only needed to turn up and do nothing to win.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    What a relief! Finally a decent human being has won again.
    that's a joke a human being that continually talked about her sex exploits.somebody to be proud of.....not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I don't think Pricey is amazing but just didn't want that home-wrecking witch to win.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God! How did Hopkins even get second place?
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Well done Great Britain in not letting that bully Hopkins win :D
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the day she went in there I said there is no way that she would go in unless Production arranged it for her to win. She would not want for Alex Reid to beat her and she had a guaranteed fan base prior to the programme. KP is a brand with a magnificent media machine. She went in late, gave very little enthusiasm except on a couple of occasions when she got worked up. She also got half a million for going in - and there will be work lined up for her by Ch 5 after this. BB have also wanted KP in there for years and she enters at this stage. Tonight there are already people on here saying they couldn't get through to vote via the phone lines - this happened last time and I think the time Denise Welch won. It is fixed I am sure. The storylines, refusal to bring back Live Feed, obvious scripts and I did believe Perez version of events about the Producers not wanting him to leave

I dont vote and I don't invest emotion in any of the housemates nowadays. What I do invest emotion is the insulting dishonesty of this program. Why don't they just come out with it and say exactly what is happening here. Ah well, at least I am annoyed again tonight. >:(
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Price won brilliant fsntastic GBP:D:D;-);-);-):)
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    But Katie P is a vacuous, talentless dreg. Why would voting for that restore your faith in the public?

Exactly, I don't understand either.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the BULLY'S went first M. K. C. K.H
    Well done Katie, mummy done it Harvey.😍