Options

Hey mums and daughters, wanna look like Katie Price?

Comments

• Options
    liftmasterliftmaster Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems the daughter is going for a designer vagina. If her bomb doors look like the ones on her face, she'll win the camel toe of the year award forever more.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahcs wrote: »
    I only read to the end because I was hoping for the line "Katie Price was unavailable for comment". God I wish they'd tried to get hold of her. :D

I'm surprised she didn't come out with something just to get her name in the paper.
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Katie price doesn't have big lips or a big arse or any arse for that matter so I'm not sure who they are copying but it isn't her.

Their lips look like they are about to explode.

The lips are tattooed on so they will be like that for life imagine what they will look like as pensioners. Maybe they could get jobs at Disneyland as stand ins for Daffy Duck but children might be traumatised.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    I'm surprised she didn't come out with something just to get her name in the paper.

No there will be an OK magazine world exclusive interview next week I bet.
  • Options
    poshblokeposhbloke Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for them if they're happy I guess, but for me they look not quite human and how can you be "proud" of stripping and (£800 a week "sugar daddy") prostituting yourself?

Not altogether certain why anyone would want to look like that Price woman either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No there will be an OK magazine world exclusive interview next week I bet.

Katie: My Tragic Struggle With Jordan Lookalikes.

Get your tissues ready.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Oh my goodness, what do they look like. I hope they don't go outside looking like that. What are they thinking of? They look like a couple of clowns.

The mother is a pathetic excuse for one, allowing her daughter to prostitute herself.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must have a low self esteem to want to change their appearance that much.

In the second pic down the daughter looks like Miss Piggy :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    They must have a low self esteem to want to change their appearance that much.

In the second pic down the daughter looks like Miss Piggy :blush:

Take that back don't insult Miss Piggy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, at least Miss Piggy is glamorous.
  • Options
    Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the daughter works as a stripper but do the men pay for her to keep her clothes on rather than off?

Guys would pay good money to see her pull her top right up.

As long as its so far up it covers her face :D

The mum actually would have been good looking if she'd taken a subtle approach to cosmetic surgery.
  • Options
    ilarilar Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I thought doctors took an oath to 'first do no harm' or words to that effect. Why do they do this kind of extreme stuff to people. There's obviously something wrong with these two to imagine this is an improvement.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    Poor Katie, she doesn't look that bloody bad.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When they were on This Morning earlier, Eammon Holmes told them that their lips were frightening people. I do like Eammon.

They look like they've been attacked with a mallet and a cricket bat.
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    I'm not a fan of celebrity, but each to their own. However, thee two women need to go o speck savers if they think they look bloke Katie Price. The daughter looks like a 'Spitting Image' puppet, not a representation of Katie Price.

As for the mother condoning her daughter's lifestyle...............................................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should go for the mother and daughter ugly awards. Sure fire winners.
  • Options
    viajero_americaviajero_america Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    que horrible :o

*Xcuze my Spanish*
  • Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    They look absolutely gruesome - the gruesome twosome.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmeline Pankhurst could power a small bloody city whilst furiously spinning in her grave at the antics of these fine examples of British womanhood.

Words fail me sometimes.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Emmeline Pankhurst could power a small bloody city whilst furiously spinning in her grave at the antics of these fine examples of British womanhood.

Words fail me sometimes.
    It's horrifying what they've done and I only hope they have saved enough money to put things right for when they get older because they'll certainly not earn much stripping and sugar daddying looking like that.

There could be a freak show somewhere that they could join though..
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a shame. The daughter was quite pretty before her face got messed up by a surgeon. They should get a refund I think.

Maybe the doc thought they said Vincent Price.
  • Options
    NilremNilrem Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    I'm not normally one to comment about people's looks, but WTF.

They look like caricatures, and the fake tan/makeup and sunbed makes them look like ganguro girls (fairly safe to google even with safe search off), rather than tanned or healthy.

The sad thing is the daughter was far prettier before she had the operations by the looks of it.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look hideous and ridiculous! However that is only my opinion, but they think they look great and are happy with how they look, so if they are happy, then I guess it's me who has the problem.

I do think the mother is quite selfish in allowing her daughter to pay for her 'beautification' procedures though…a decent mother would have told her to keep the money for herself to buy a nice house or something. If the mother wanted cosmetic stuff done, she should have sold herself instead of living off her daughter. Kinda makes her a bit of a pimp. I am not going to criticise the daughter for her work choices though.
  • Options
    Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they remind me of this

https://imgflip.com/i/q1jm
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really have to question the mentality of trained medical professionals who are willing to mutilate people like this for money. It's really no better than the daughter pimping herself to get the money in the first place.