Medium

PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
Forum Member
What happened to Medium on Tuesday night? The link has disappeared from my Sky Planner and I notice it's not on next week either - all down to the football no doubt. Does anyone know when it's back on please?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hi Pawsa

I couldnt find anything out about medium either, it went from my sky + link and wasnt in the tv mags, due to the football I think - it wasnt on any of the BBC channels across the country!!! Hopefully it will be repeated soon.

Lara xxxx
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a bigger thread on this very question either on here or the TV pages. Do a search. I think it was last week.

Someone had specific info on when the last two episodes of the series will appear. But those dates included next week and it isnt in the Radio Times.

So I guess the BBC will show them in a fe months time when everyone has forgotten the show.

Really, really stupid to pull just the final two episodes of the second series. Which brings us up to date with the US.

Series three has been comissioned there so the BBC may even show these two episodes with that when they get around to it (probably not before next year so as not to get ahead of the US transmission). They acually ran Series 1 and 2 back to back here and by the end were closing in on the US dates.
  • BeancounterBeancounter Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lara Croft wrote:
    Hi Pawsa

I couldnt find anything out about medium either, it went from my sky + link and wasnt in the tv mags, due to the football I think - it wasnt on any of the BBC channels across the country!!! Hopefully it will be repeated soon.

Lara xxxx

It was on the Digiguide listings for next week but has been pulled. I had recorded last weeks episode when I was away on holiday and annoyingly, the BBC had changed the time so mised the first 20 minutes! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the responses!

I wish they would leave Medium alone, it always seems to be my favourite programmes that are pulled ... At least they are doing another series :)
  • PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I'll keep a look out for it each week. It's one of my favourites too Lara :D Most of the programmes I watch have come to, or are coming to, an end. I'll just have to be content with watching the re-runs of Season 1 on SciFi. Can't wait for Season 3.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least you'll have E4s version soon:

ghost-whisperer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    According to radiotimes.com the next episode of Medium is scheduled for Tuesday, 11th July on BBC1 from 11.30 pm - 12.10 am. 'Death Takes a Policy' - isn't this the one where Kelsey Grammar guest stars as Death?
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's the one