Options

Australian Idol Season 7

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
I couldn't already see a thread on this so thought I would start 1 :D.

I have never seen any previous episodes before, but thanks to the usual suspects, Season 7 Episode 1 is now able to be watched :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Can we see Australian idol in UK and when does it start? Interested as Paula Abdul approached to be judge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chimpus wrote: »
    Can we see Australian idol in UK and when does it start? Interested as Paula Abdul approached to be judge.

I think the only way you can see it is via the usual suspects aka downloading it :D
  • Options
    LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, some people watching this are they? I have to say i enjoyed Delta acting as a temporary judge this week so i reckon she'd have made a good full time one. Looking forward to finding out this coming week who the new judge will officially be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, some people watching this are they? I have to say i enjoyed Delta acting as a temporary judge this week so i reckon she'd have made a good full time one. Looking forward to finding out this coming week who the new judge will officially be.

Yes she did make a good judge this week, however I don't think she enjoyed the strippers lmao.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she did make a good judge this week, however I don't think she enjoyed the strippers lmao.

Haha, no. I liked the way she looked at them when they asked if they were through. :D from the preview it looks like she's on next week too. I certainly preferred her to her other half last week. She seems lovely. :o its only the second season ive watched oz idol and im enjoying it so far. These audition shows seem a bit long though. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, no. I liked the way she looked at them when they asked if they were through. :D from the preview it looks like she's on next week too. I certainly preferred her to her other half last week. She seems lovely. :o its only the second season ive watched oz idol and im enjoying it so far. These audition shows seem a bit long though. :confused:

Well you have beaten me as this is the 1st season for me but agreed she is lovely :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you have beaten me as this is the 1st season for me but agreed she is lovely :o

Well all the idol shows are the same really, but i tend to watch cos i work night shifts and tend to need something to do. :o Kyle is the judge i remember most from last season though so it'll be odd watching it with a different judge. Hope we get a good one- dont really want Paula tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now watching episode 3 :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone got a link for this please so i can watch it too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone got a link for this please so i can watch it too :D

Oh you know, standard sources. Not sure we are allowed to post links for them or not though. :o i always get a bit bored at this stage of the show im afraid- just waiting for the main shows to come along now. I do quite like the new judge at least. They dont really have a harsh judge now though. They need a mean one so to speak i think...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it took me awhile to find them but I have managed to get all of the semi final shows from last week plus Sundays wildcard show :D
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Love Love Kim Cooper <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Love Love Kim Cooper <3

Her performance in last nights show was excellent :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree!

Spoilers for this week:
    Nathan Brake: Second Chance - Shinedown
    Casey Barnes: I'm Not Over - Carolina Liar
    Hayley Warner: Misery Business - Paramore
    Sabrina Batshon: Numb - Linkin Park
    Tim Johnston: Jumpin' Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
    Kate Cook: Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
    Stan Walker: Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
    Toby Moulton: Starlight - Muse
    James Johnston: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
    Scott Newnham: American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
    Kim Cooper: I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
    Ashleigh Toole: Complicated - Avril Lavigne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How are the both of you enjoying the live shows & who are your favourites to win ? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving them! My favourite is most definitely Kim Cooper, but the judges seem to have a real dislike for her, and I fully expect her to leave on Sunday.
    Don't like Sabrina one bit, VERY dislikeable, what about you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving them! My favourite is most definitely Kim Cooper, but the judges seem to have a real dislike for her, and I fully expect her to leave on Sunday.
    Don't like Sabrina one bit, VERY dislikeable, what about you?

I was gutted when Ashleigh got voted off but am glad that Kim is stil on. For the girls my favourite has to be Hayley Warner as she has that P!nk style rock attitude about her.

I must admit I had to mute Toby Moulton singing Take on me last week as the version he done sounded so morbid lol. I don't mind Sabrina but only with the right type of songs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,263
    Forum Member
    I was in Australia during August and watched the auditions... there were some pretty good singers who didn't make final 24 and fewer sob stories than we have..

Of the final 11, I'm glad
    Casey
    has gone. Like you I love Kim and Hayley. Kate performs really well although she ain't my style. I can't get into Scott or James at all and Stan is my fave male (for voice anyway although there's something about him I don't like). I think Nathan might be a good bet to go a long way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top 10 results
    Bottom 3; Nathan
    Bottom 2; Kim
    Eliminated; Sabrina

I don't get Oz, I agree with the eliminated person, but the bottom three isn't right :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top 10 results
    Bottom 3; Nathan
    Bottom 2; Kim
    Eliminated; Sabrina

I don't get Oz, I agree with the eliminated person, but the bottom three isn't right :/

I have to agree with you there but we don't always get what we want. However getting back to this weeks show, I am watching this now & I gotta say that Hayley was great as usual but Kim was even more remarkable this week :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Kim will be leaving next unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Kim will be leaving next unfortunately :(

Did you see her on Pink night ?

WOW !!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was OUTSTANDING :D And you could tell the song really meant something to her too!