StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hope they are the last two standing, with Nadia taking the crown

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I'm all for this. Although my one wish for the show is just let it be anyone but hopkins. Even calum.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I'm all for this. Although my one wish for the show is just let it be anyone but hopkins. Even calum.

Agreed. Even Cheggers over Hopkins and I have never been a fan
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing us why we should vote to get the pair of them out if they are up for eviction.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope so OP.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be an excellent result...
    Get rid of the 3 Meanies/Witches...
    Katie Hopkins is totally VILE 😫😫
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I don't have a fav but can't stand the mean girls so anyone that makes me laugh is fine to win. That means Nadia, Keith, and even Perez though he is so unpredictable I could change my mind on him at any second!
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I love Nadia because She has the brain & quick witt, To show up Katie Hopkins for the controlling bully she is
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Well, Nadia is at least. :D

I do like Perez more when he's around Nadia though, which i don't care for him all that much and so finding him more tolerable isn't exactly an amazing statement... Nadia laughing at Perez at the end of the show was one of the only things i enjoyed about the episode. That and Nadia's talk with Katie H.

I think Nadia and to some extent Patsy and Keith would like to see Perez being fun silly and doing his absurdest humor/antics thing rather than his more unpleasant antics which i would completely agree with them if that were the chase... there are times where Perez can be funny/entertaining in a silly/absurd way like the other night wearing a wig and making that comment about mother earth but then he goes the other way with it and it's not much fun anymore, and i feel like i'm feeling that from and with Nadia, Patsy, Keith as well.

I'll support Perez regardless of my level of like/dislike for him, however... as long as a group of people are attempting to isolate him in such a way and Katie H [and to some extent Cami] is somehow allowed her vile behavior/sadistic abuse to be justified.and heralded as some kind of "nice" person.